AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2022-05-27, 08:35   Link #21
Tuor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
Don’t forget that Blackbeard has replaced Whitebeard. Of course I wouldn’t be surprised if emperor system ends up being abolished at some point.
He specifically said "original". Blackbeard isn't an original emperor.
Tuor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-27, 08:54   Link #22
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
The battle has concluded, but what happens with Kaido & Big Mom is still left in the air.
My guess is that the eruption "spit them out" somewhere and they're so injured it'll take them a very long time to recover.
Old 2022-05-27, 11:33   Link #23
necrolyte

So this chapter pretty much just proved that the fight is over, which most of us already knew. The only interesting thing was the magma part and what exactly will happen with BM and Kaido but I guess Kanon is right. It looks like the most logical outcome as Luffy has never killed anybody in the series I don't think this will be the first time.

On another topic, as someone said, I really hope that Shanks will apear now and finally meet with Luffy after almost 15 OP years.
necrolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-27, 12:20   Link #24
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
My guess is that the eruption "spit them out" somewhere and they're so injured it'll take them a very long time to recover.
Maybe we would see both having a bunch of burn injuries around their bodies the next time we see them. Falling into magma is a real painful thing. Luffy has a scar from Akainu's magma.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-27, 13:12   Link #25
Hoodspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrolyte View Post
On another topic, as someone said, I really hope that Shanks will apear now and finally meet with Luffy after almost 15 OP years.
12 OP years to be exact for those who are curious.
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-27, 15:55   Link #26
Homura7

Realistically speaking, Kaido & Big Mom should perish in the magma. Yonkou or not, no one would survive that, even more so with how much damage the two sustained in battle.

On the other hand, this is exactly what Kaido had been searching for for many years: a way to die.

Maybe this time he will finally have his wish granted. When you look at it from this perspective, this is more a victory than a defeat to Kaido, actually.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-27, 20:12   Link #27
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I agree with that Kaidou wanting to die statement. Out of all of his character description, that was the one that stuck with me the most, and him dying here would give him what he always wanted.
Old 2022-05-27, 23:07   Link #28
Tuor

I agree, but Big Mom dying would set off a bunch of other events as her DF powers expire, and honestly doesn't fit the tone of OP, IMO. Honestly, I feel as if Kaido dying would also not fit the tone of the series, rather him finding something worth living for would seem more appropriate to me.

Maybe the magma will burn away their impurities or something.
Old 2022-05-28, 11:14   Link #29
itachi-san314

Yea, I was getting the feeling that Kaido will find something worth living for at the end of this. Although I still don't know what that would be haha

Thinking back to all the different fight matchups we saw, I'd gladly trade some of those for a longer Kaido flashback and ending to his fight
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-28, 16:34   Link #30
Tuor

Maybe him finding something worth living for will be given along with a flashback to show why it matters to him.
Old 2022-05-28, 18:01   Link #31
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I'll be honest, I expect Eiichiro to save Lin Lin for another future appearance, something Elbaf related I'm sure or to make Fishman Island Luffy's territory if that plot didn't get dropped, but if she were to kick the bucket now I would not mind it one bit. Out of all the Yonkou, Shanks and Newgate remain at the top for me, Kaidou and Teach are in the middle because I like Gyarados for the former and latter is just gonna become DF Thanos with an Infinity Gauntlet of all the DFs he feels like having, Lin Lin can just, no pun intended, die in this fire for all I care.
Old 2022-05-30, 03:13   Link #32
rladls2121

Nice, i can finally start reading again.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-30, 04:44   Link #33
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I'll be honest, I expect Eiichiro to save Lin Lin for another future appearance, something Elbaf related I'm sure or to make Fishman Island Luffy's territory if that plot didn't get dropped, but if she were to kick the bucket now I would not mind it one bit. Out of all the Yonkou, Shanks and Newgate remain at the top for me, Kaidou and Teach are in the middle because I like Gyarados for the former and latter is just gonna become DF Thanos with an Infinity Gauntlet of all the DFs he feels like having, Lin Lin can just, no pun intended, die in this fire for all I care.
If Lin Lin dies, then there would be a major dispute between families. Currently, Katakuri is at the top spot in regards to the bounty and also a Sweet Commander.

Perospero may want to inherit the position as the head of Big Mom's Pirates, but there could be factions fighting for control over Big Mom's territory. It's something that we didn't want to witness if Big Mom is truly out of the picture for good.

Probably we would see who would be a successor to the Big Mom's pirates in Elbaf. Considering she has a bunch of territories and each land governed by a Minister, succession rights would play a huge crack on Big Mom's ranks and WG would certainly use this as an opportunity to strike.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 15:56   Link #34
necrolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodspirit View Post
12 OP years to be exact for those who are curious.
Nice xD, I just wrote the first number that came to my mind but I was pretty close I guess
necrolyte is offline   Reply With Quote