AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-05-17, 00:20   Link #101
Hokoga

^ If you want spoilers for this novel then just go to the Novelupdates forum thread for this novel, the translator himself sometimes gives spoilers on there.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-17, 06:03   Link #102
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
^ If you want spoilers for this novel then just go to the Novelupdates forum thread for this novel, the translator himself sometimes gives spoilers on there.
He pretty much already spoilered everything for us lel. I'm thankful though.
Old 2019-07-25, 10:57   Link #103
shegzy85

Are Higher existences the same as Higher dimensional entities?

If so, does that mean that the EOS Yu iLhan is a being of the complex multiversal scale with him being Level 911 which is equivalent to being 11th class.
shegzy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-12, 10:55   Link #104
shegzy85

Can someone please tell me at what level/tier would one describe higher existences, recorded gods who have surpassed records and the leaders of higher existences factions who are not bound by league?

Multiversal, Complex multiversal, Hyperversal or even Outerversal?
Old 2019-10-13, 16:44   Link #105
Rasty

I am shamelessly bumping up this thread.

I just finished reading it. The story is good although light-heated and the jokes are pretty funny for a change. The last arc (book) was kind of anticlimactic and meh, especially the last part, but the afterstories (which should be more aptly called Epilogue 1-4) were pretty good.

It's kind of strange no one is speaking about this, but I guess it's because it's already so long since it has been fully translated.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-13, 17:19   Link #106
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
^ It being anticlimactic was precisely the point of it. I personally laughed really hard on the part where the MC told his group how long the final battle would last.

Have you tried reading Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society? Same author~.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-14, 01:18   Link #107
Rasty

Currently considering whether to start to read that one or I Reincarnated For Nothing (also the same author, has a higher score but fewer readers). Anyone who can tell me which is better?
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-14, 09:41   Link #108
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Definitely Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society.

I honestly found I Reincarnated for Nothing a little too repetitive. The MC's thoughts and actions start to get a little tiring to read after a certain time, and the adventure isn't that interesting for some reason. The battles were definitely boring by the way, way too boring.

Although the MC of Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society isn't as funny as the MC from Everything Else is a Returnee, the heroines are definitely much more interesting.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-22, 19:41   Link #109
shegzy85

Can someone please make a profile page for this on vs battle wiki. I am really dying to see it.

Tags
failed transfer, game elements, romance, weak become strong