AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-21, 13:04   Link #1121
krane97

ファンタジー世界を現代兵器チートが行く : Modern weapons cheat go a fantasy world.

A novel where the MC got reincarnated in another world with the skill to summon soldier and weapon when he do he first summon his adjutant his a yandere (it make me think of gate) and he need to live will the other guy like him are his enemi
krane97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-22, 11:04   Link #1122
tonyorobsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzpwnz View Post
Only I am not attacked in a world overflowing with zombies
ゾンビのあふれた世界で俺だけが襲われない
http://novel18.syosetu.com/n3271bm/
Aside from the necrophilia, it is a nice one!!
Even if he hid things and took advantage of some people, they shouldn't resent him for that.
He helped them when they needed food and help, even though he could just have abandonned them since he can survive on his own (especially with the latest chapters).
I approve of his decisions (most of them) and I don't hate him
Waiting for more!!

... I wonder if I can find others works with zombie apocalypse (without necro though)...

EDIT: I only found 2 regular "zombie apocalypse" stories and 2-4 others with things like "demons/angels/special abilities" on Nocturne... Sad...
... But on the regular Narou there are plenty of pages to see...

Last edited by tonyorobsky; 2015-01-22 at 15:35.
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-22, 11:30   Link #1123
xzpwnz
(¬‿¬)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyorobsky View Post
Aside from the necrophilia, it is a nice one!!
Even if he hid things and took advantage of some people, they shouldn't resent him for that.
He helped them when they needed food and help, even though he could just have abandonned them since he can survive on his own (especially with the latest chapters).
I approve of his decisions (most of them) and I don't hate him
Waiting for more!!

... I wonder if I can find others works with zombie apocalypse (without necro though)...
Yup, I liked it enough that I did end up translating chapter 1 and even made a thread for it, lol
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130413
It's too bad the author's been on a break since january when he used to update it weekly (especially at such a cliffhanger)
xzpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-22, 18:37   Link #1124
tonyorobsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by krane97 View Post
ファンタジー世界を現代兵器チートが行く : Modern weapons cheat go a fantasy world.

A novel where the MC got reincarnated in another world with the skill to summon soldier and weapon when he do he first summon his adjutant his a yandere (it make me think of gate) and he need to live will the other guy like him are his enemi
The guy got to choose 3 skills
His first skill alone (summon soldiers) level 1 give him 250 soldiers armed with 1945 weapons. The other 2 skills are also super cheat...
Any others level 1 summoned enemy he encounters is bound to get his ass kicked (proof with the first enemy he encountered)
He is sooo broken it's not even funny even though there are supposed to be others summoned guys. Everyone has a cheat ability, but his ability is a cheat compared to the others...
I wonder why the author bothered to include other transmigrants. It's supposed to be entertainment for the god, but the winner is already clear to see, no suspense at all...
He should have had more restrictions on his skills, it's too easy...
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 09:58   Link #1125
aurel1

can anyone give me list of other WN like Kenja no Deshi no Kenja...? i mean MC is gender bender from male to female.
(i love gender bender stories)
Old 2015-01-23, 10:04   Link #1126
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
His first skill alone (summon soldiers) level 1 give him 250 soldiers armed with 1945 weapons. The other 2 skills are also super cheat...
Any others level 1 summoned enemy he encounters is bound to get his ass kicked (proof with the first enemy he encountered)
He is sooo broken it's not even funny even though there are supposed to be others summoned guys. Everyone has a cheat ability, but his ability is a cheat compared to the others...
I wonder why the author bothered to include other transmigrants. It's supposed to be entertainment for the god, but the winner is already clear to see, no suspense at all...
Is that the series with the MC being able to summon every soldier in the history of earth?The one where WWII weapons fight against OP magic?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 21:36   Link #1127
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Finish reading the latest arc of World teacher
Spoiler for ...:
Old 2015-01-23, 21:48   Link #1128
laon
Hantai

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurel1 View Post
can anyone give me list of other WN like Kenja no Deshi no Kenja...? i mean MC is gender bender from male to female.
Don't narou let you search for that? I think, never tried it though.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 22:06   Link #1129
aurel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
Don't narou let you search for that? I think, never tried it though.
found it in home novel page ts tag.. thanks
Old 2015-01-23, 23:56   Link #1130
Briollaire
ビームセイバー使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
八男って、それはないでしょう! 

The final battle is over~ finally.

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Spoiler:
That's wonderful news. Perhaps I'll start reading again. I swear Wel took like a century and a half to finish that shit up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by auronlife View Post
This story is pretty good IMO, you should try to ignore the gender bender and read it. The main is a rogue-mage-summoner ( remind me a lot of Ainz minus the whole final boss setting), He just "accidentally" use the cosmetic box to recreate his perfect female character and later be stuck inside of the game( The author use his appearance as a comic relief). But seriously tho, would you rather be stuck as an old man or a loli hahaha?
Spoiler for look at them:

Spoiler for 1 more pic:

full size pic from your post and look at Mira, I really like her/him as a character.
Aside from the fact that he likes to speak like an old man, and the fact that he likes boobies, and the fact that he finds it weird to wipe his vagina clean, there's very little 'masculinity' about him. Normally in genderbenders, they play up the character's original gender traits in order to highlight their new body via juxtaposition or contrast. In this, not so much.

It honestly doesn't read much like a genderbender at all. Most of the story reads just like he's an odd little girl. There are hardly any mentions of his real life self, and when they actually mention his identity as Danbulf, it's usually limited to fellow players as a joke. He actually has very 'thin' masculinity. If anything, his buddy the female sorceror sage(actually a guy) would make a better gender bender protagonist.

Most of the story reads like the journey of an odd and OP little girl travelling across the land on her mission. The narration always goes, 'Mira did, ________', and iirc, it even uses the term 'she'. Anyway, have ordered the books. More fuzichoco. Kukuku.
Old 2015-01-24, 01:22   Link #1131
laon
Hantai

That's hard to believe when he lived for 25 years as a man, guess the author want to self-insert.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-24, 01:30   Link #1132
PhilippeO

Quote:
http://krytykal.org/

have three series
Only Sense Online
Alice Tale
Daybreak on Hyperion
PhilippeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-24, 03:44   Link #1133
Briollaire
ビームセイバー使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
That's hard to believe when he lived for 25 years as a man, guess the author want to self-insert.
Some people are just more flexible than others. :P Not once does he mention that he wants to go home either. Legit, it's like all of that 'working young man' and 'this is a game' setting is just for convenience, and the author just wanted to write about a little girl that speaks like an old man and drinks apple au lait all the time (later on a berry au lait).

Maybe if he had menses then it'd be a bit more 'gender-bender-ey' like Alice Tale, but perhaps the character Mira is just too young for that.
Old 2015-01-24, 05:10   Link #1134
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Alice Tale is quite disappointing since although gender bending to female, the romantic interests are also female, so it just look like yuri

I had expected to have guys being crazy in love with "her"
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-24, 05:49   Link #1135
Briollaire
ビームセイバー使い

alice tale reads less like a genderbender in english because you're missing the constant 'ore'

anyway, I did have a look for some interesting genderbender stuff on syosetu, but i couldn't find anything that fit all three criteria of "easy to read", "regular updates" and "enough chapters". i think there was some series about a person reincarnating back into their original world that i found a little fun to read, but that was on like a year long hiatus so i didnt read to the end.

also, was the one with the vampire game character who lost their memories/identity as a real person a genderbender as well? i dont remember very much
Old 2015-01-24, 07:28   Link #1136
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^
I read it raw though, and though there are hints of him getting feminine, no male characters romantically interested in him (post war arc), that's so wrong.... why is this even a genben anyway, and at the end of the day his female harem is increasing instead...

That would be Tsuyokute New Saga right? It's being licensed by Alphapolis so it can't be published as a webnovel more than 1/3 of the LN.

dunno about the vampire, any good?
Old 2015-01-24, 08:08   Link #1137
Briollaire
ビームセイバー使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^
I read it raw though, and though there are hints of him getting feminine, no male characters romantically interested in him (post war arc), that's so wrong.... why is this even a genben anyway, and at the end of the day his female harem is increasing instead...

That would be Tsuyokute New Saga right? It's being licensed by Alphapolis so it can't be published as a webnovel more than 1/3 of the LN.

dunno about the vampire, any good?
no, no, like, i think they were in one world, then reincarnated into japan, then died AGAIN and came back or something. umm, i don't remember much about it honestly, since i read it during this time period when i was trying lots and lots of different novels, and things get confused. i know that i happened to find it while looking through stories tagged genderbend, though.

ah, found it: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n0928bb/

as for the vampire thing, i THINK it was genderbender, i didn't read very far (like only a few chapters in). it turns out somebody else has already mentioned it on this thread though (today is my first time here). ...aaaaand i just realised that i may have confused this story with ANOTHER one where they lose their memories. unsure.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...57#post5254957
Old 2015-01-24, 08:25   Link #1138
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Hmm... Isekai ni Demodori Shimashita, last update is 07/2013.. abandoned works?

and this too Princess wa Barairo no Yume wo Miru, also abandoned... wups, it's completed

with all these abandoned works, I become afraid to be engrossed in any of them, hundred chapters and no resolution... damn, what a nightmare

btw, is Isekai Meikyuu de Dorei Harem wo also abandoned? Though it betrays my expectation and pushes all the wrong buttons, but it's got it's charming point, especially Sherry the dwarf (Mukashi no Erai Gakusha-san ga.... lol)
Old 2015-01-24, 09:56   Link #1139
aurel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilippeO View Post
http://krytykal.org/

have three series
Only Sense Online
Alice Tale
Daybreak on Hyperion
thanks for the meals~
Old 2015-01-24, 20:24   Link #1140
krane97

Quote:
The skill of the hero is broken it's right, but what make this novel interesting is how he got bashed (raped) by the heroine when he the MC it's a fun read
krane97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
web novel