AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-05, 12:56   Link #61
Demon-Hunter

Ok i will say this once and hopefully i won't have to repeat it 100 times. Freedom does NOT lose vs impulse. whoever translated the upcoming episodes did a poor job to it. It is KIRA that DEFEATS Shinn in a duel, not the other way around.

And just by using common sense, kira >>. Shin as a pilot. Freedom >>>>>>>> Impulse.

kira with his eyes closed would be able to take shin down. And no, kira does not go into sad mode (yep sad not SEED) when he hears about Shinn's sad little past.

SO u guys can relax, neither shin nor kira are gonna die anytime soon
Demon-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 13:02   Link #62
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Hunter
Ok i will say this once and hopefully i won't have to repeat it 100 times. Freedom does NOT lose vs impulse. whoever translated the upcoming episodes did a poor job to it. It is KIRA that DEFEATS Shinn in a duel, not the other way around.

And just by using common sense, kira >>. Shin as a pilot. Freedom >>>>>>>> Impulse.

kira with his eyes closed would be able to take shin down. And no, kira does not go into sad mode (yep sad not SEED) when he hears about Shinn's sad little past.

SO u guys can relax, neither shin nor kira are gonna die anytime soon
where does the translation you are referring to come from?
Quote:
In another thread a guy wrote that Kira will save Minerva's ass in episode 12 or 14... where could he find that news? Or is it only crap?
The other guy is you, I realized that only now lol!!!
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 13:22   Link #63
sperry

Send a message via AIM to sperry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halie
yea..could they be any more obvios about it?
I think Savior will be the only origanal "Gundam".
Windum even looks like the V to me.
acualy no,I take that back..I think Gia is origanal,I mean I`ve never seen a MS turn into an animal type befor.
I think the other 2 are reworked ver, of the MSs in Seed tho.
You know, there's a reason it's pretty similar to Impulse, it's not just that the desginers ran out of MS ideas. Zaft obviously sees that Strike was an amazing suit. Even if some of that was due to Kira, it was never beaten while fighting all of the four stolen Gundams. The "mission pack" idea was great. So while I can't say they have the whole core/top/bottom fighter thing on Impulse, there's a reason it has many similarities to Strike. And there's not a whole lot you can do, variation-wise, with the standard main character Gundam design and color scheme.

And Kira is NOT going to die against Shinn, like Demon-Hunter said. It just won't happen.
sperry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 14:04   Link #64
Demon-Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
where does the translation you are referring to come from?

The other guy is you, I realized that only now lol!!!
there was some guy who RE-translated it. Kira actually defeats Shinn in a duel
Old 2004-12-05, 14:07   Link #65
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
there was some guy who RE-translated it. Kira actually defeats Shinn in a duel
Retranslate what?
This is what I am asking: I would like to know the source of these news...
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 14:24   Link #66
Demon-Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
Retranslate what?
This is what I am asking: I would like to know the source of these news...
Ok,u know about the preview that some japonese sites relesed about future GSD episodes? Someone tranlated episode 12 and he said that Kira and Shinn fight and Shinn wins.

Now some other guy RE tranlated it pointing out the mistake of the first guy and said that "Shinn challenged kira to a duel but suffered at the hands of kira's miraculous attack and was not able to continue fighting"

therefore kira beat shin. the original post is burried somewhere here, good luck finding it
Old 2004-12-06, 03:37   Link #67
Atlarax

Die first? In that case, people that was at the Bloody Valintine
Atlarax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 16:39   Link #68
LegendsEnd

Well I havn't read the manga but from what i've seen it seems painfully obvious that Athrun is gonna die
LegendsEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 16:57   Link #69
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Ok,u know about the preview that some japonese sites relesed about future GSD episodes? Someone tranlated episode 12 and he said that Kira and Shinn fight and Shinn wins.

Now some other guy RE tranlated it pointing out the mistake of the first guy and said that "Shinn challenged kira to a duel but suffered at the hands of kira's miraculous attack and was not able to continue fighting"

therefore kira beat shin. the original post is burried somewhere here, good luck finding it
well, those are just synopsis from 2ch AFAIK, so it doesn't really have much credibility...

about the "original post", do you mean this?
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...&page=15&pp=20

hmm... I don't see any one posting a re-translation after it, and I don't even see the original japanese text posted in it...
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 18:46   Link #70
roguenoir
Rogue Member

I'd be pissed if Kira dies unless he gets decent screentime later in Destiny. It sucks to watch the main character of another series (SEED, though not finished with it) become "attached" only to see him appear briefly in the sequel before getting killed.
roguenoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 11:57   Link #71
Demon-Hunter

guys... Kira..... WONT.....die.....

EVEN if he loses to shin.... it just doesn't mean that he will die....