Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-22, 19:06   Link #21
Jacobo
Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
See that's the problem. He'll be too strong. Luffy is supposed to be the strongest out of the crew members. If someone like Ace joins, Luffy would be outclassed and lose his credibility to be captain. Not saying Ace should join, but look at the powers, they'll just blow everything away.
I agree with that, Luffy wouldn't be as cool and people wouldn't like him as much.
Old 2004-06-22, 19:21   Link #22
hi no ken Jebus

Manga: Ch 326 Discussion[Spoiler]

having an elemental class fruit wouldnt necessarily make them unstoppable but it would help. i mean i agree there shouldnt be anyone stronger than luffy on board but they are going to have a tough time dealing with some of the upcoming people i mean aokiji let them go cause that would have been slaughter ace is probably the only one who can match against him. there's also blackbeard looming on the horizon and these mask people or whatever cp9 is. so they need the extra power. another point elemental doesnt always mean you are stronger like crocodile said as long as you learn how to fully use your fruit you are powerful and luffy has proven this as he beat enel and crocodile who has elemental class types.
Old 2004-06-22, 19:39   Link #23
Animangiac

This chapter was pretty intresting, I am rooting for Paulie to be the new ship mate because he is cool, and kind of reminds me of Smoker.
Old 2004-06-22, 19:43   Link #24
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

I'm still going for Kaku... wanna see his real face. Paulie was weak to me. I'll take speed and badassness over ropes anyday.
Old 2004-06-22, 23:43   Link #25
krusher

i agree, kaku > paulie fo sho
Old 2004-06-23, 00:38   Link #26
Jacobo
Monkey

Is that Kaku's real face? I don't know if that is a mask or not. It looks like a mask, but it also moves like a real face.

I also think Kaku> Pauley
Old 2004-06-23, 09:40   Link #27
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo
Is that Kaku's real face? I don't know if that is a mask or not. It looks like a mask, but it also moves like a real face.

I also think Kaku> Pauley
Again, we've yet to see all the characters. But more or less they seem to have some traits that remind us of other characters. Personally, I don't realy like any of the choices we now have currently.
Old 2004-06-24, 11:07   Link #28
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Wow... I've just noticed one thing: Paulii is Smoker's son! He is the spitting image of his father! XD
If the decision is wether Kaku or Paulii enter in the crew... If Kaku enters, it will be more funny, but if Paulii enters, the crew would become stronger. So, I prefer Kaku
*I bet Smoker will appear on Water Seven and meet Paulii*
Old 2004-06-24, 12:15   Link #29
Animangiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfan
Wow... I've just noticed one thing: Paulii is Smoker's son! He is the spitting image of his father! XD
If the decision is wether Kaku or Paulii enter in the crew... If Kaku enters, it will be more funny, but if Paulii enters, the crew would become stronger. So, I prefer Kaku
*I bet Smoker will appear on Water Seven and meet Paulii*

I said before that Pauley looks like Smoker. Anyway I agree with you totaly about if Kaku joins it will be more funny, but if Pauley joins the crew will be stronger. Pauley seems like the tougher type, while Kaku looks more like the laid back type.
Old 2004-06-24, 16:35   Link #30
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Why is laid back such a bad thing? Zoro and Sanji are laid back, but they can kick *** when the time comes. hehe. It's not the noisy ones you have to worry about. In most cases the noisy one will simply annoy you. The quiet one will kick your *** and hand it to you on a plater with a side of bernaise.
Old 2004-06-24, 18:25   Link #31
krusher

how come paulie is stronger? kaku jumped across the whole freaking city and wacked those pirates with a giant saw
Closed Thread