AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-01, 14:58   Link #81
alamarco
Why hello there!

Will be interesting battle for sure. I was thinking we would see Judas fight next since he looked annoyed when Dholki came back injured. Seeing Dholki come back this soon was definitely a surprise. However after seeing Yoshina's power, he definitely will have something planned to counter it.

I wonder how Yoshina will grow in this upcoming battle.

Last edited by alamarco; 2009-03-01 at 20:39. Reason: Screwed up Yoshina :)
Old 2009-03-01, 20:26   Link #82
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamarco View Post
Will be interesting battle for sure. I was thinking we would see Judas fight next since he looked annoyed when Dholki came back injured. Seeing Dholki come back this soon was definitely a surprise. However after seeing Ashina's power, he definitely will have something planned to counter it.

I wonder how Ashina will grow in this upcoming battle.
Dont you mean Yoshina?

Atleast the thing that im most interested in is, Nemesis Q and His/her interest in Ageha Yoshina, because he/she has appeared so many times in front of him and even spared him when he/she should have killed him for breaking the rules more than twice.
Old 2009-03-01, 20:40   Link #83
alamarco
Why hello there!

Thanks, fixed my post.

As for Nemesis Q, he's a program. I imagine he was programed to look for someone like Yoshina to come along. Kind of like looking for a saviour. Once he is found, Nemesis Q is probably programed to start to guide the saviour, yet not hold his hand.

At least, that's what I think.
Old 2009-03-01, 23:09   Link #84
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

The Wise appearing out of the sky reminded me of the way they show Hollows entering in Bleach. It is a little weird how the future Wise don't seem as "evil" as the ones we see in the past when they fight with the children.
Old 2009-03-02, 02:11   Link #85
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Dont you mean Yoshina?

Atleast the thing that im most interested in is, Nemesis Q and His/her interest in Ageha Yoshina, because he/she has appeared so many times in front of him and even spared him when he/she should have killed him for breaking the rules more than twice.
I dont' think he broke the rules, just bent them a little. I suppose Q countering Yoshina like that was smart on its part, both preventing him from near-breaking the rule.

Anyways, what was with Amamiya when she was talking about throwing the past and moving forward. I'm guessing that there is some kind of past trauma there, though I could be wrong.

Still, this should def be an interesting fight, but for some reason, I don't think they'll attack directly right off the bat. I would guess that the Wise have some kind of game set up, so that their minions will be the ones fighting.
Old 2009-03-02, 03:38   Link #86
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I wonder if Nemesis Q is Yoshina or Amamiya from the future and is trying to prevent the future from becoming like that.
Old 2009-03-02, 08:39   Link #87
Cinocard

That's something everyone suspects. I mean, Yoshina power is kinda like a black hole, which feels like it can create time rip, time loop or anything of the sort anytime.
Old 2009-03-02, 11:30   Link #88
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Nemesis Q is just a manifestiation of PSI powa, so it´s basically an avatar and not the real thing

does nobody wonder where Amamiya´s sensei, what´s her name, disappears to? she ain´t goin back to future, she ain´t in the video, and there are tons of unanswered questions around her. . .
Old 2009-03-02, 15:07   Link #89
Cinocard

Er, what question? Can you give some?

She's not the only one not in the video. She may play a bigger role in the future, but not now.
Old 2009-03-02, 15:41   Link #90
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
that might be, but she´s missing in every single step of the way, she only instructs the rest of the gang, but we know nothin about her besides that
Old 2009-03-02, 15:46   Link #91
Cinocard

We know her name, her personality, her profession, know she has beaten the game once (though she wasn't the only one), know that's she likes the Yakuza guy (suddenly forgot his name). I think we know quite a lot about her.
Old 2009-03-02, 16:14   Link #92
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
We know her name, her personality, her profession, know she has beaten the game once (though she wasn't the only one), know that's she likes the Yakuza guy (suddenly forgot his name). I think we know quite a lot about her.
actually we know squat about her really, just some minor details that came up during her parts.
We know nothing of most of her expolits during her time in the game or if she up to anything atm besides "keeping up appearances for her fans"

I always kinda figured she might turn out to be one of the big bad, time does change people

but man I really love Amamiya, shes just soooo lovely
Old 2009-03-02, 17:30   Link #93
Cinocard

Well, nothing confirms what she said was the truth. But if it is, then there's nothing more to her as of now. We did know to what extend she got to in her game (she broke into the lab, faced Dholaki, and that was it).

Up till now there has been no hint over whether she was lying or keeping any secret.

Basing on your gut feeling, intuition to suspect her is fine. I also think she will somehow turn to the dark side later on. But that's different from knowing about her or not.
Old 2009-03-07, 13:40   Link #94
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Psyren

Psyren

Summary from Onemanga
: "Yoshina Ageha is a high school student who offers to help people with their problems for 10,000 yen. He'll take care of your stalkers, find your lost animal, whatever you want. One day when he's heading home, a nearby pay phone rings, and he picks it up. The only thing he hears however is his own voice echoing. After finding a mysterious card with the word 'Psyren' printed on it, his life suddenly changes as he is drawn into a crazy new world."

It is a weekly release and currently at chapter 60. It is a fantasy, scfi-fi, shounen manga.... something i noticed is that it has lots of other popular shounen manga characteristics.

Spoiler for Character characteristics:
Old 2009-03-07, 16:19   Link #95
frubam
simp for Lyria

^ Huh? There's already a topic about this >_>. I'm surprised you didn't already know about it, since I see you around. I'm waiting for chap 60 myself, since its not on my usual source, but I can't wait to read it.
Old 2009-03-07, 16:46   Link #96
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=59646
Old 2009-03-07, 16:59   Link #97
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
^ Huh? There's already a topic about this >_>. I'm surprised you didn't already know about it, since I see you around. I'm waiting for chap 60 myself, since its not on my usual source, but I can't wait to read it.
Oh i didnt know... i tried the search tool but since the other thread's title is PsYЯEN it didnt come up as an result..
Old 2009-03-07, 19:01   Link #98
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
Oh i didnt know... i tried the search tool but since the other thread's title is PsYЯEN it didnt come up as an result..
Its totally understandable since It took me almost half an hour too find Psyren topic.
Old 2009-03-08, 06:21   Link #99
frubam
simp for Lyria

Spoiler for chap 60:
Old 2009-03-08, 11:53   Link #100
alamarco
Why hello there!

chp 61
Spoiler:
Closed Thread