AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-12-12, 13:43   Link #81
zeross87

well from newton's prism to even understand light is colored itself, to discovering it's a wave and it's wavelength determine the color depending on it's reflection in our eyes.... we figured out colored light pretty darmn late in our world too and it was not an easy feat at all. i'm not really surprised they didn't figure that out yet.
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-12, 21:48   Link #82
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So Sei and Yuri going to the theater but he really left out a lot of things for her to do but that theater was really decadent with such gold colors and really big chandeliers

Well rumors really spread fast around the palace
Old 2023-12-13, 09:16   Link #83
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I have no clue if the LNs are over or not but it feels like they could just conclude the season and the story with Sei marrying Hawke.
LNs are definitely not over.

From what I've heard, the anime will likely end at Vol 8.

Vol 9 is the latest instalment (released in Japan in March 2023); readers say it feels more like setup for the actual plot to be introduced in Vol 10 (release date still not confirmed yet, although likely it will be in 2024 - Vols 8 and 9 released in 2022 and 2023 respectively.)
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-13, 18:54   Link #84
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
LNs are definitely not over.

From what I've heard, the anime will likely end at Vol 8.

Vol 9 is the latest instalment (released in Japan in March 2023); readers say it feels more like setup for the actual plot to be introduced in Vol 10 (release date still not confirmed yet, although likely it will be in 2024 - Vols 8 and 9 released in 2022 and 2023 respectively.)
From the sound of it it's unlikely we'll get another season since it will take years for there to be enough material, and I doubt this show is popular enough.

For all intents and purpose, this will be the ending for us. Personally, I'm tired of this show. This season has been pretty boring compared to the first.
Old 2023-12-13, 21:10   Link #85
Frontier

Apparently the novel series is actually pretty popular .
Old 2023-12-14, 20:14   Link #86
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Apparently the novel series is actually pretty popular .
It is, if this Kadokawa data chart is any indication.
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...&postcount=120

Likely Kadokawa will wait until the author releases more volumes before starting a new season.
Old 2023-12-19, 13:09   Link #87
Frontier

It was neat seeing their relationship at the beginning from Hawke’s perspective. Sei had him hooked the moment he saw her .!

Man, if only she HAD kissed him to apply the potion to heal him !

Figures Liz would directly ask Sei about her “date” with Yuri and read her the riot act about not thinking through the implications. But she’s only hard on Sei because she cares and wants her to be happy with the man she truly loves and who they both know she should be with .

Sei trying to avoid being alone with other men is hilarious .

Respect to Erhart for trying to do his brother a solid and watch over Yuri. Though it seems like Yuri was always only interested in Sei over her powers, especially when he realized it’s powered by love…and Sei only loves one man .

Johan with one last wingman moment in the finale !

I’m glad Sei got really dressed up, Saint Style, for her outing with Hawke. Making up for him not seeing her in her dress last episode .

Is there any better way to confess than in a field of your girls’ favorite flowers and beautifully and eloquently expressing your love for her? And is that the season one OP by Aira !!?

And Sei says yes! She’s an engaged woman now!!!! Now I want to see the wedding !

I love how Sei’s powers act up so much that she showers the area with Saint lights. I love Yuri glued to the window, Erhart being pumped his bro succeeded, and Liz and Aira being “gal pals” .
Old 2023-12-19, 18:57   Link #88
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Finally, the moment we had been waiting for for two seasons. I give Hawke's proposal a 10. The choice of location and his speech were just perfect. It made Sei cum all over the kingdom

Anyway, it was a great ending. It could have happened at the end of S1 and not much would have changed, most of the season felt unnecessary. I don't need to see more, except...

Quote:
I love how Sei’s powers act up so much that she showers the area with Saint lights. I love Yuri glued to the window, Erhart being pumped his bro succeeded, and Liz and Aira being “gal pals” .
Honestly, what is up with those two? Is it just yuri bait (most likely) or is there actually something there?
Old 2023-12-19, 20:19   Link #89
Psyco Diver

Not a show I normally would have liked but really enjoyed this one, it was very "cozy", I think thats the best word I can think of. Nothing ever felt at serious stakes or massive drama.
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-19, 21:45   Link #90
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So Hawke fall for Sei at first sight and really out did him self asking for hand in a garden for the royals and that was some magic Sei did at the end letting everyone know she got engaged

7/10 Needs a 3rd season to see Sei in a wedding dress
Old 2023-12-19, 22:11   Link #91
Alchemist007
*Author

Nice to see that it had a decent finale. The lead up was a bit too dragged out, the peak was her trying to dodge the guy who just wanted to save his relative.

6/10

I see you, background artist.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2023-12-19, 23:47   Link #92
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Honestly, what is up with those two? Is it just yuri bait (most likely) or is there actually something there?
Honestly I just found it funny that Prince Kyle who was attached to the both of them (romantically or otherwise) was an utter no-show this season .
Old 2023-12-20, 08:36   Link #93
zztop

Quote:
Honestly I just found it funny that Prince Kyle who was attached to the both of them (romantically or otherwise) was an utter no-show this season .
Spoiler for spoiler Kyle:
Old 2023-12-20, 22:23   Link #94
Decel

Decent ending. 6/10 overall, I agree that parts of it felt dragged out, they could have fit the crux of the story in half a cour.

A step down from season 1, which I gave a 7, that had more meaningful content. I feel that I have seen most of what this series have to give. If there's a season 3 I might have a peek, but I doubt I'll finish it.