AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-04, 14:25   Link #61
Halie

great ep,and I`m not even saying that from the shower scean point of view.
I think yuula(?) made a big mistake dismissing Athran that way,he will regret that later.
on the car..well,it isn`t bright red so you know it will survive the whole run.

if you notice just about all the old crew members from the last war,so far any way,are in key positions.so if they were to be arrested then the factory would have to be shut down till a replacment could be found..whitch could take month..now the EA couldn`t wait that long for their new MS/MAs right?
but I`m sure they would all jump in Archangel and be long gone befor the MPs got there to arrest them.

kinda liked the look of surprise on Tailia`s face when she met the real Capt.
I`m guessing some time in the next few eps we are gonna see a "secret" meeting of all the origanal cast where they decide to leave.

and I realy wanna know what Shinn and Kira where talking about too..I`m sure Shinn said some thing like "they were killed by the MS that was supost to be protecting them!" or some thing like that from the look on Kira`s face..
Halie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 14:31   Link #62
sinistral
SOS団

so that means from all the replies i read, the new faction would have Athrun, Cagalli, Kira, Lacus, Murrue, Andy.. and maybe this new faction will have Eternal and Archangel as their battleship, Freedom, Saviour and Strike Rouge as the mobile suits.. maybe Justice as a back-up ?
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 14:34   Link #63
Halie

no Justice...Justice go boom..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godtype
If that were to happen, Lacus/Kira would disavow having any relation to Cagalli and take it all on their own. I doubt they would be able to catch either of them, seeing that Kira still has an (upgraded) Freedom and they most likely have some kind of ship of their own. Though, the series could be ended quickly if they sent the three druggies after him and he slaughtered them.

There's no proof that Freedom was upgraded. If it's that new Freedom model your talking about, it has nothing to do with the series. It's merely a combination of the Freedom Gundam, The Double X and Wing Zero.

??? new model?..where?..link?..pics?..please?
Old 2004-12-04, 14:35   Link #64
Godtype
Face it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halie
great ep,and I`m not even saying that from the shower scean point of view.
I think yuula(?) made a big mistake dismissing Athran that way,he will regret that later.
on the car..well,it isn`t bright red so you know it will survive the whole run.

if you notice just about all the old crew members from the last war,so far any way,are in key positions.so if they were to be arrested then the factory would have to be shut down till a replacment could be found..whitch could take month..now the EA couldn`t wait that long for their new MS/MAs right?
but I`m sure they would all jump in Archangel and be long gone befor the MPs got there to arrest them.

kinda liked the look of surprise on Tailia`s face when she met the real Capt.
I`m guessing some time in the next few eps we are gonna see a "secret" meeting of all the origanal cast where they decide to leave.

and I realy wanna know what Shinn and Kira where talking about too..I`m sure Shinn said some thing like "they were killed by the MS that was supost to be protecting them!" or some thing like that from the look on Kira`s face..
I wouldn't doubt it. It seems that the writers wish to torment Kira with the fact that he couldn't protect everyone no matter how hard he tried. Of course, the ignorant and selfish people won't take notice of his intent, but at the results.

When will they cut the crap and stop forcing him into situations, fights that he really wished he had nothing to do with? Everytime he has had to kill someone, purposefully or accidentally hasn't been his intent, he only fought to protect and somehow ended up being dragged along to fight against his own people, even his best friend.

Is it a requirement for good people like him to be forced into another heartbreaking war? I bet they will even go to the extent of trying to kill off Lacus, have him snap and kill every MS within' sight due to Fllay flashbacks.

I wouldn't put it past them, let's take the best character that has come out of our storyline and treat him with more emotional abuse.

Last edited by Godtype; 2004-12-04 at 14:55.
Godtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 14:37   Link #65
Halie

yea..dammit..leave Kira alone..go torment that bastard Shinn for a while..he needs to be slapped around by reality for a while..
Old 2004-12-04, 15:02   Link #66
ryogax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halie
yea..dammit..leave Kira alone..go torment that bastard Shinn for a while..he needs to be slapped around by reality for a while..

Shinn needs to die..
He needs to die and let the series goes on without him...He just plain suck.
Hes shooting skills are crap at best. :fingers:
ryogax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 15:51   Link #67
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Send a message via MSN to angel_wing0
just watched the raw...

Spoiler:

side-dish spoilers
Spoiler:

and screw it luna only appeared for ilike less than 5 mins????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fingers:
angel_wing0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 15:59   Link #68
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

A very nice ep with a lot of reunions. But how did Orb get ahold the secret photos of the Ginns at Junuis 7 that the Blue Cosmos leader, can never spell his name, cat guy, had?
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 16:02   Link #69
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Send a message via MSN to angel_wing0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco
A very nice ep with a lot of reunions. But how did Orb get ahold the secret photos of the Ginns at Junuis 7 that the Blue Cosmos leader, can never spell his name, cat guy, had?
jibril (BC leader) sent it to them in order to convince orb to join the alliance
angel_wing0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 16:15   Link #70
ryogax

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_wing0
jibril (BC leader) sent it to them in order to convince orb to join the alliance
Well this episode was a talker..

But from the preview of the next episodes..It should have a lots of combats since the ware is starting.l
Old 2004-12-04, 16:26   Link #71
kadoma

The photos was sent/published/posted all over earth (not just to ORB) to get them to unite againsts Coordinators, that's why there's so much commotion/panic going on, on earth againsts PLANT.
kadoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 16:28   Link #72
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

well, seems Athrun got himself an Asurada GSX from New Century GPX
http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/dane/gallery.cf3.htm

have to say I really like the ending scene of this episode, love it more than the Kira staring Junius 7 scene at the end of ep6. The moment of Shin walking forward with Kira and Lacus at the background turning away simply looks so great! I think I'll make a wallpaper out of it when I can get a better raw.

I think Shin is... okay in this episode, actually he sounds quite cool when he says something like "no matter how beautiful the flowers are, they'll be destroyed by humans" and then later apologize to Kira and Lacus "I'm sorry for saying weird things".
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 16:35   Link #73
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
well, seems Athrun got himself an Asurada GSX from New Century GPX
http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/dane/gallery.cf3.htm
I was wondering where I've seen that before... I guess Fukuda's doing a homage to his other famous series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieMay
Orb allying with the EA is going to be a serious problem for Cagalli on more than just the Athrun front. It is going to put a lot of people, ranging from simple coordinator civillians to the former Archangel crew, at risk. In the case of Murrue and Andy, the EA probably will demand that Orb hand them over. They may even demand Kira and/or Lacus be sent to them for trial. While I could see Cagalli being able to shield Kira and Lacus, many of the others who were granted asylum by her father or her are not going to be that lucky because I don't think Cagalli has enough people backing her up to pull it off. So just how some of the characters deal with the problem is going to be a big upcoming plot item IMO.
Murrue seems to be under a pseudonym ("Maria Bernes"? Something like that... She definitely didn't say "Mariyu Ramiasu"), so I guess all the Archangel crew members are living under fake identities now. So it seems that theyhave already prepared for EA's retributions... Which means that they probably won't have much to worry about.
Old 2004-12-04, 16:52   Link #74
Halie

I bet the "offical" report from EA has them MIA or dead already any way.
who would want to admit to the world what happened during the last war?
can`t have a court matial with out charges.
of course this is all assuming their isn`t a shoot on sight order out on all of them too.

on a side note..who mutch do you think they paid the girl at the end to build and play with the impulse model?..what ever it was it wasn`t enough..lol
Old 2004-12-04, 17:11   Link #75
Ranko
Mech Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to Ranko Send a message via AIM to Ranko
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryogax
Shinn needs to die..
He needs to die and let the series goes on without him...He just plain suck.
Hes shooting skills are crap at best.

No one NEEDS to die, and wanting someone to die is a bit mean even if they are fictional.
Ranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 17:14   Link #76
ryogax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranko
No one NEEDS to die, and wanting someone to die is a bit mean even if they are fictional.
If you cant wish a fictional character to die..Then what fuck is the point of free will.
Old 2004-12-04, 17:20   Link #77
tetra

Its about time Cagalli kicks the bucket.
Assassinated by EA who blames Zaft of doing it.
tetra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 17:33   Link #78
Asuka Shinn
Leng Jai

from what i read in another forum, shinn and kira was talking about the grave site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMoN
Shinn and Kira meet - and they talk a bit about the grave, how the flowers are gone on the grave and stuff.... Kira says he doesnt know the people who died but... umm Shinn says something about - even if you put flowers there again.. it'll just be blown away again.. shinn apologizes for saying stupid things..
Asuka Shinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 17:50   Link #79
MeggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Murrue seems to be under a pseudonym ("Maria Bernes"? Something like that... She definitely didn't say "Mariyu Ramiasu"), so I guess all the Archangel crew members are living under fake identities now. So it seems that theyhave already prepared for EA's retributions... Which means that they probably won't have much to worry about.
I finally got to see the raw and I can't wait to see the sub - not knowing what people are actually saying has got me on pins and needles . Also, someone at another BBS who did a quick recap summery of the episode said Andy and Murrue's discussion at the start of the episode was about them pondering future problems, so maybe they aren't in that good of possition.

There are other reasons for my wondering about the older characters status/safety as well (but I'll pop them into spoiler space since they are spoiler rumors):
Spoiler:

One more thing in reply to Godtype's who said:
Quote:
If that were to happen, Lacus/Kira would disavow having any relation to Cagalli and take it all on their own. I doubt they would be able to catch either of them, seeing that Kira still has an (upgraded) Freedom and they most likely have some kind of ship of their own. Though, the series could be ended quickly if they sent the three druggies after him and he slaughtered them.
IMO if it happened Cagalli would have a good chance of saying F***'it to the entire situation and go with them before either Kira or Lacus would have to disavow anything. I have to admit that until I saw this episode I wasn't completely sure she would do that but after seeing her situation at home in Orb, as well as seeing she hasn't lost all her fire, I'm now leaning toward this as her reaction to things falling apart. Of course if the first rumor I mentioned above actually happens, Cagalli may choose (or not have a choice as the case may be) to take this path anyway, making the entire issue of backing up Kira/Lacus or the others moot .
MeggieMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 18:12   Link #80
Godtype
Face it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieMay
One more thing in reply to Godtype's who said:IMO if it happened Cagalli would have a good chance of saying F***'it to the entire situation and go with them before either Kira or Lacus would have to disavow anything. I have to admit that until I saw this episode I wasn't completely sure she would do that but after seeing her situation at home in Orb, as well as seeing she hasn't lost all her fire, I'm now leaning toward this as her reaction to things falling apart. Of course if the first rumor I mentioned above actually happens, Cagalli may choose (or not have a choice as the case may be) to take this path anyway, making the entire issue of backing up Kira/Lacus or the others moot .

Cagalli go with Kira/Lacus? Hm and without Athrun? Then only Kira would be there to protect both of them, not to mention that she was pretty much all over him all of SEED before she found out they were supposedly brother/sister.

Maybe Cagalli will be Kira's Fllay in GS: D?

Or maybe Lacus?
Godtype is offline   Reply With Quote