AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-04, 12:45   Link #41
Silver_Scorcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuronord

Interesting theory, but if that is Kira's foster mom why is she letting her son walk around in the "gimp" suit? Seriously that thing would probably look better if they put some more detail on it or something. Think Athrun is about the only character that can dress himself in this series...
He probably told his mom, "I'm a big boy now and I can wear whatever I want."
Silver_Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 12:53   Link #42
LadyMadChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Scorcher
He probably told his mom, "I'm a big boy now and I can wear whatever I want."
I think they're an improvement from the orphan, erm, I mean civillian clothes he had on in Seed, that chocker was really awful.

Quote:
the IWDSP can so kick some impulse ass...but like my title said: "Cags is GOING down!"
And Lunamaria doesn't even have a good shot, Cags could totally take her, remember who shot Athrun.
LadyMadChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 12:55   Link #43
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Send a message via MSN to angel_wing0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMadChan
And Lunamaria doesn't even have a good shot, Cags could totally take her, remember who shot Athrun.
lunamaria..imo...does not even deserve to be a soldier (cant even shoot a gun!)...donno how she got to be an elite in the 1st place =P

(but she is still cute )
angel_wing0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 12:58   Link #44
LadyMadChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_wing0
lunamaria..imo...does not even deserve to be a soldier (cant even shoot a gun!)...donno how she got to be an elite in the 1st place =P
I'll bet you anything she ranked first in the female's class and Shinn in the male's class (just goes to show how much Zaft has degraded these past two years). That's why she had such a high opinion of herself in the first few episodes, then she realized that she and Shinn weren't all that, and she started chasing Athrun and Shinn started admiring him.
LadyMadChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 13:03   Link #45
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMadChan
then she realized that she and Shinn weren't all that, and she started chasing Athrun and Shinn started admiring him.
well shinn will get better..i doubt it on luna thou..rey is the only one that is good..thats why he is the captain of the trio
Old 2004-12-04, 13:03   Link #46
Godtype
Face it.

Just wait until the.. -drumroll- ULTIMATE coordinator shows up!

Godtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 13:06   Link #47
Godtype
Face it.

After two years of having his way with Lacus, how will he adjust being thrusted back into battles' ornery grip?
Old 2004-12-04, 13:23   Link #48
tatsit

Quote:

(but she is still cute )
Could it be she seduce her way through?
tatsit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 13:26   Link #49
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatsit
Could it be she seduce her way through?

could be
Old 2004-12-04, 13:27   Link #50
Godtype
Face it.

Quote:

could be
She DOES kind of look like Fllay with shorter hair.
Old 2004-12-04, 13:28   Link #51
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
That grave that Kira was tending to was probably his fathers if you think about it. That blue haired woman that's seen occasionally with Lacus and those kids is most likely Kira's mother. Since his father is no where to be seen and Kira is standing over that grave, I'm assuming that Kira's father died in that same battle that Shin's family did.
very possible... and yup that woman is Kira's mother, that's pretty much confirmed on the official site
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 13:34   Link #52
Godtype
Face it.

Quote:
That grave that Kira was tending to was probably his fathers if you think about it. That blue haired woman that's seen occasionally with Lacus and those kids is most likely Kira's mother. Since his father is no where to be seen and Kira is standing over that grave, I'm assuming that Kira's father died in that same battle that Shin's family did.
Knowing Kira, he's probably been blaming himself these last few years, it's one of his indispensible characteristics' that he always manages to take all of the blame upon himself and tries to distance any credit given to him when things go well.
Old 2004-12-04, 13:35   Link #53
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godtype
She DOES kind of look like Fllay with shorter hair.
well at least she is not anti-naturals
Old 2004-12-04, 13:35   Link #54
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
this episode is not bad... no fighting but the scene where shinn was at that grave place really was good...

i was wondering if anyone know what mobile suits they were sending out in the preview ... the blue ones with shields... mass production of duels??
ZGMF-X10A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 13:36   Link #55
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A
i was wondering if anyone know what mobile suits they were sending out in the preview ... the blue ones with shields... mass production of duels??
let me take a guesss..could those be windams?
Old 2004-12-04, 13:51   Link #56
MeggieMay

Quick comment (waiting to see the episode):

I seriously doubt Murrue is going to end up re-joining the EA. She is most likely a wanted war criminal, along with any of the Archangel crew who may still be hiding out in Orb. This also goes for Andy as well, seeing he's a former comander from the ZAFT forces.

Orb allying with the EA is going to be a serious problem for Cagalli on more than just the Athrun front. It is going to put a lot of people, ranging from simple coordinator civillians to the former Archangel crew, at risk. In the case of Murrue and Andy, the EA probably will demand that Orb hand them over. They may even demand Kira and/or Lacus be sent to them for trial. While I could see Cagalli being able to shield Kira and Lacus, many of the others who were granted asylum by her father or her are not going to be that lucky because I don't think Cagalli has enough people backing her up to pull it off. So just how some of the characters deal with the problem is going to be a big upcoming plot item IMO.
MeggieMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 13:56   Link #57
Godtype
Face it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieMay
Quick comment (waiting to see the episode):

I seriously doubt Murrue is going to end up re-joining the EA. She is most likely a wanted war criminal, along with any of the Archangel crew who may still be hiding out in Orb. This also goes for Andy as well, seeing he's a former comander from the ZAFT forces.

Orb allying with the EA is going to be a serious problem for Cagalli on more than just the Athrun front. It is going to put a lot of people, ranging from simple coordinator civillians to the former Archangel crew, at risk. In the case of Murrue and Andy, the EA probably will demand that Orb hand them over. They may even demand Kira and/or Lacus be sent to them for trial. While I could see Cagalli being able to shield Kira and Lacus, many of the others who were granted asylum by her father or her are not going to be that lucky because I don't think Cagalli has enough people backing her up to pull it off. So just how some of the characters deal with the problem is going to be a big upcoming plot item IMO.
If that were to happen, Lacus/Kira would disavow having any relation to Cagalli and take it all on their own. I doubt they would be able to catch either of them, seeing that Kira still has an (upgraded) Freedom and they most likely have some kind of ship of their own. Though, the series could be ended quickly if they sent the three druggies after him and he slaughtered them.
Old 2004-12-04, 14:13   Link #58
Silver_Scorcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godtype
If that were to happen, Lacus/Kira would disavow having any relation to Cagalli and take it all on their own. I doubt they would be able to catch either of them, seeing that Kira still has an (upgraded) Freedom and they most likely have some kind of ship of their own. Though, the series could be ended quickly if they sent the three druggies after him and he slaughtered them.
There's no proof that Freedom was upgraded. If it's that new Freedom model your talking about, it has nothing to do with the series. It's merely a combination of the Freedom Gundam, The Double X and Wing Zero.
Silver_Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 14:19   Link #59
Godtype
Face it.

Quote:
There's no proof that Freedom was upgraded. If it's that new Freedom model your talking about, it has nothing to do with the series. It's merely a combination of the Freedom Gundam, The Double X and Wing Zero.
Whichever. Kira could take them in a Windam as far as I'm concerned.
Old 2004-12-04, 14:20   Link #60
Kageh
Union Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatsit
So is Cagalli married to Athrun? Kira didnt even give a ring to Lacus .
Lacus gave Kira a ring towards the end of Seed. haha. He's such a dolt. They should do something crazy and have Lacus get down on her knees and propose to Kira before he leaves for battle. That would be hilarious.

OMG... I NEED subtitle version. I need my fix! ... withdrawal gets works each time....
Kageh is offline   Reply With Quote