AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-04-12, 04:11   Link #21
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

She's the one with the most disposable income (even compared to Kaguya) and the least time to actually use it.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 04:43   Link #22
Blaat

Never thought I'd see Thomas the tank engine making an appearance in an anime but there we go. Anyway there is a clear animation bump compared to the first season, even the opening looks impressive now.
Old 2020-04-12, 08:54   Link #23
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

lol.. that daddy daddy do song

I'm really glad to see that Sugoroku arc, one of the memorable arc
and Hayasaka a.k.a best girl is going to play more parts in this season..
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 10:43   Link #24
Zolton

I would've preferred if they skipped the Game of Life segment (I hated it) and included more from Hayasaka's part. It had the same amount of Fujiwara's craziness in the manga and was way funnier.
Congrats on the sex, Kashiwagi's boyfriend, but nobody wants to hear how lovey-dovey you are with your gf, you obnoxious buffoon. Learn from her and show some class.
Miko next episode I hope
Zolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-13, 04:08   Link #25
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Full version of the OP is up btw.

Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-18, 13:04   Link #26
Frontier

It was nice to see more of Kei, Shirogane's sister, as Kaugya tries to get in the good graces of the President's family only to end up besides herself, especially when Kei turns out to be a lot like her older brother. Capable, diligent, and upright, maybe even too upright that she can't abide by her brother's little foibles even when they're for her sake .

It also seems like the Shirogane siblings are trying to outdo each other with who is closer to Kaguya, which is hilarious .

We also get to better meet Fujiwara's younger sister Moeha, and she's...a bit of a character. Yeah, I'm not sure I want to know how serious she was about locking up and ravishing some pure, innocent, girls .

Not to be outdone this season by Maaya Uchida, we have Aoi Koga playing multiple versions of Kaguya who end up debating each other in a courtroom. We've got lovesick Kaguya who's willing to openly admit her feelings and is an utter dork over her love for Shirogane, while we've also got the calm, rational, Shinomiya side of Kaguya as embodied by her past, loose flowing hair, ice queen self. And presiding over all this turns out to be child Kaguya, who ends up being the judge because I guess Kaguya needs a kid to cut through the BS and get to the answer Kaguya really needed .

I love how even ice queen Kaguya was willing to admit she finds Shirogane physically attractive .

At least supporting Kaguya's increasingly dumb plans and flights of lovesick fancy isn't completely without reward for Hayasaka...she gets free cake .

Look at Kaguya and Shirogane trying to turn the tables on each other using Fujiwara, although Kaguya's stuck with a handicap because she can't keep her mind off of Shirogane using her gift to full effect. And then Ishigami comes in and provides the real spoiler as he reveals that Fujiawara is really a bad friend who's oblivious to her friends' birthdays .

The new Ending isn't as fantastical as season 1's (and will we get a new Fujiwara Ending?), but it's a nice, soothing, theme to close the show out with some good imagery of a lonely Kaguya finding her friends in a starry sequence .
Old 2020-04-18, 15:31   Link #27
Botan_TM

Did they used a Synthwave as a background during mindgame an the end of episode? Nice.
Old 2020-04-18, 18:58   Link #28
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Three chapters per episode works out a lot better. This episode was really great.

And thus, Bakaguya was born. Aoi Koga's performance was amazing, she definitely deserves her award.
Old 2020-04-18, 19:03   Link #29
Wandering Soul

I guess if Chika and her sister Moeha are any indication, being unpredictable and having a screw loose are traits that run in the Fujiwara family.
Old 2020-04-18, 19:31   Link #30
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I guess if Chika and her sister Moeha are any indication, being unpredictable and having a screw loose are traits that run in the Fujiwara family.
Now you have to imagine what the older sister is like .
Old 2020-04-18, 21:14   Link #31
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Did they used a Synthwave as a background during mindgame an the end of episode? Nice.
Last episode was Madonna's "Vogue". This episode was Dead of Alive's "You Spin Me Right Round".

Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-18, 21:17   Link #32
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Birthday fun with Kaguya's present trying to make either one of them to mess up first but Chika really didnt know
Old 2020-04-18, 23:01   Link #33
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Last episode was Madonna's "Vogue". This episode was Dead of Alive's "You Spin Me Right Round".

I think they used that in a PV too .
Old 2020-04-19, 01:14   Link #34
Botan_TM

Quote:
This episode was Dead of Alive's "You Spin Me Right Round".

So it wasn't a fake 80's music but a real one, my bad
Old 2020-04-19, 02:57   Link #35
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Now you have to imagine what the older sister is like .
Remember, they are from a family of politicians... Imagine Chika as PM
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-19, 03:09   Link #36
Botan_TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Remember, they are from a family of politicians... Imagine Chika as PM
Looking at the some current heads of states and Prime ministers, that's not that hard to imagine...
Old 2020-04-19, 04:55   Link #37
4th Dimension

Fujiwara's are likely all CHAOS. Chika is Chaotic Neutral and MAYBE MAYBE Good, while Moeha is ABSOLUTELY Chaotic EVIL. Meanwhile Kaguya is from Neutral/Lawfull EVIL familly...

Basically all ojous, and Shuuchin is a school of ojous, are all mental and likely to go yandere...

Also note that that bit where Ishigami bails Kaguya from her spot is actually the event she was paying him back when she tutored him in S1, since that chapter was adapted out of order and would have gone AFTER this one.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-19, 06:28   Link #38
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:

I thought it was that song but wasn't sure. Anyone who has ever left a laptop unlocked in a college campus will have heard it in a very NSFW troll website
Old 2020-04-19, 21:29   Link #39
Decel

Hayasaka present suggestion for the WIN!
Old 2020-04-19, 23:15   Link #40
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decel View Post
Hayasaka present suggestion for the WIN!
Hayasaka is a fan of cutting to the chase .

Tags
rom com