AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-07-24, 23:12   Link #261
trufflegarlow

I'm wondering how they will approach the third season. I read the manga and I'm wondering how they'll approach the latter chapters in the anime.
trufflegarlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 10:47   Link #262
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Just went back to the first season for a quick binge, and I was kind of surprised at some of the things I noticed in Ishigami's behavior after learning of his past. Especially when Miyuki consulted him about how Kaguya dragged him into her bed while sick and then got mad afterward. It makes so much sense now that he'd be so adamant, and so sad, when he says that a person who did nothing wrong shouldn't apologize.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 11:06   Link #263
4th Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Just went back to the first season for a quick binge, and I was kind of surprised at some of the things I noticed in Ishigami's behavior after learning of his past. Especially when Miyuki consulted him about how Kaguya dragged him into her bed while sick and then got mad afterward. It makes so much sense now that he'd be so adamant, and so sad, when he says that a person who did nothing wrong shouldn't apologize.
Yuup. It's core part of his personality. Which is also why he is seen as abrasive since he doesn't do the apology for the sake of politeness as often as others and finds it pretty normal to call things how he sees them.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-11, 12:13   Link #264
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I wouldn't really say it's his core trait. Personally I feel like his biggest trait is, ironically, a willingness to take hits for others. Like how he, despite being unwilling to apologize, was also unwilling to explain his actions when it would result in someone else being humiliated and possibly abused. There are additional examples in the manga, with him insulting people to turn their hate to him when they're badmouthing others for instance. It's an odd combination: he prefers to let people think ill of him than to let them think ill of some other undeserving victim but hates the idea of having to apologize when he did nothing wrong.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rom com