AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-12, 18:47   Link #1
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

[Manga] Your predictions!

Ok with all the nice Akatsuki threads and the ones talking about the captured jinchuuriki's & demons i thought about some possible events that will happen.

Sasuke has put up a team and seems confident that his team will succeed in killing Itachi. He has changed his heart because it seems now that he doesnt need to kill Itachi alone. Anyways Sasuke and his team are right now searching for information on Akatsuki to confront Itachi. Naruto so far seems to aim for that same goal.

The interesting thing that we should keep in mind about Akatsuki or the show Naruto so far is. Starting from chapter 353:

[Akatsuki]
# Akatsuki has still 7 members left (Leader, ?, Zetsu, Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Tobi)
# It seems that they only need two more jinchuuriki's (Naruto and ? tails)
# Akatsuki is aware of the death of their (former) members (Orochimaru, Sasori, Hidan & Kakuzu)
# Akatsuki is also aware now that Sasuke has a team and is searching for them.
# Akatsuki is also aware that yet again Konoha is behind the killing of their members and the members have met Naruto several times and acknowlegded his strenght & progress

[Konoha]
# Busy with destroying Akatsuki
# Still busy with finding and capturing Uchiha Sasuke, bringing him back to the village.

[Sand]
# Probably as of now busy with reinforcing the village and repairing the damage
# Probably also hunting on Akatsuki

[Things that shouldnt be forgotten]
# Now with the arrival of Suigetsu we may see more Mist swordsmen (he seems to hunt on their swords)
# Naruto has an incomplete technique & jutsu
# Kurenai will get pregnant, Asuma is dead who will (temp.) replace these sensei's?
# 3rd MS User (Uchiha Madara was mentioned)
# What exactly happened with Orochimaru?? Just like Danzou and his motives.
# What is Kabuto gonna do? Where does all the info come from? Jiraiya's sources
# Last but not least what will happen to the other jinchuuriki

Please discuss and share your opinions about what you think that's gonna happen ..

Spoiler for my first short prediction:
Old 2007-05-12, 19:37   Link #2
Rezard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
# Kurenai will get pregnant, Asuma is dead who will (temp.) replace these sensei's?
I think if we are going to see Kurenai´s baby, it will only be at the end of the manga. Asuma was replaced by Kakashi.

I don't think I should do predictions, I never got them right. I thought Neji and Chouji would die, Naruto would lose himself to Kyubi (how many times did Kishimoto threaten to do that?) and I thought Chouji would inherit Asuma's fighting style.

Well, but let me try... Sasuke will go after the other jinchuuriki and use it as bait, he will fight Deidara and Tobi, he will capture Dei, extract info about Itachi´s whereabouts from him with the sharingam and release him.
Sasuke will fight Itachi and lose and this will trigger Oro's awakening.

If Kishimoto says it is impossible to capture an Akatsuki member alive, it is because Sasuke will do it. That's how it was done in the last chapters, right?

Let´s see if I will get anything right.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 20:01   Link #3
kxnaruto

What I hope happens is that the remaining jinchuuriki is the 8-tails (one who is strong) and that Naruto meets him or her to learn how to improve his control over kyuubi. Something which may allow him to use kyuubi's chakara at a reduced risk. Maybe going 4 or 5 tales without loosing control.
kxnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 20:57   Link #4
Ryuujin

Quote:
[Things that shouldnt be forgotten]
How about the other three major villages, for starters. I'd like to see Mist, Cloud, and Stone ninja actually do something. And by that, I mean something they SURVIVE...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 21:04   Link #5
tkdtiger

Well I think Sasuke's team will run into Naruto's team. Deidra will fight Naruto's team and Sasuke's team will fight Obito. I think Obito will either win and Sasuke escapes or Obito is forced to run away. I think Deidra will be captured by Naruto and interrogated by Ibiki. I'll definately think we'll learn more about Tobi.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 21:41   Link #6
itachi29al

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Well I think Sasuke's team will run into Naruto's team. Deidra will fight Naruto's team and Sasuke's team will fight Obito. I think Obito will either win and Sasuke escapes or Obito is forced to run away. I think Deidra will be captured by Naruto and interrogated by Ibiki. I'll definately think we'll learn more about Tobi.
I think it will be the opposite. I think sasukes team will fight Deidara and kill him, afterall he has already escaped death once. I think team kakashi and whoever else will capture Tobi alive and interrogate him, but i think it will be somewhat of a funny moment.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 05:28   Link #7
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

I think Suigetsu will kill someone .. I think it is Deidara because of the foreshadowing in the last chapter where Deidara asks about Suigetsu. Could be wrong of course...

I guess I am the only one in here who does not see this Orochimaru awakening... maybe I am wrong again..
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 05:30   Link #8
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
How about the other three major villages, for starters. I'd like to see Mist, Cloud, and Stone ninja actually do something. And by that, I mean something they SURVIVE...
I didnt forget about them...just like you i hope something happens indeed with the other villages. We saw only things from the Stone & Cloud ninja's in the past (Gaiden, Hyuuga history)

It's just that the info we have so far...and with Akatsuki's members decreasing rather quickly i think that we'll soon reach a new arc without akatsuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
That's not possible i think...Deidara will blow himself up i think. And with his personality he'll definetly wont speak. But if Naruto gets captured....

That would be a great thing. To actually see the friendship, love and loyalty of Naruto's friends. If Naruto gets captured then i am positive that EVERYBODY will come. Gaara trio, Team Sasuke & Konoha chuunins, jounins, Sannin & perhaps the hokage.
Old 2007-05-13, 06:26   Link #9
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I didnt forget about them...just like you i hope something happens indeed with the other villages. We saw only things from the Stone & Cloud ninja's in the past (Gaiden, Hyuuga history)

It's just that the info we have so far...and with Akatsuki's members decreasing rather quickly i think that we'll soon reach a new arc without akatsuki.

That's not possible i think...Deidara will blow himself up i think. And with his personality he'll definetly wont speak. But if Naruto gets captured....

That would be a great thing. To actually see the friendship, love and loyalty of Naruto's friends. If Naruto gets captured then i am positive that EVERYBODY will come. Gaara trio, Team Sasuke & Konoha chuunins, jounins, Sannin & perhaps the hokage.
u know whats lame? the other demons are captured yet we dont hear from those villages teaming up together in the future or go after akat...
Old 2007-05-13, 06:47   Link #10
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Team Snake will KA pwn Deidara with little trouble, Tobi will get away though JUST .
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 08:21   Link #11
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
u know whats lame? the other demons are captured yet we dont hear from those villages teaming up together in the future or go after akat...
Deidara mentioned that Gaara & Naruto are exceptions amoung the jinchuuriki's because the other villages dont really care for them. The two tailed Jinchuuriki was an example. She was attacked in the middle of a village but no one helped her.

But surely you guys got some predictions