AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Asatte no Houkou

Notices

View Poll Results: Asatte no Houkou Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 5 17.24%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 44.83%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 31.03%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 6.90%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-07, 10:12   Link #21
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
he will be shocked for the first 1 min but then become completely overjoyed at how mature karada is
By "mature" you wouldn't be refering to the ample "assets" that she has developed.
Old 2006-11-07, 13:17   Link #22
martino
makes no files now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
he will be shocked for the first 1 min but then become completely overjoyed at how mature karada is
Do you think he's that kind of guy... *tries to image his situation*
After some careful thinking; You are probably right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
So when will Hiro get a haircut & shave?

And basically he sees through only his left eye?
Can we classify him as an emo then? I think that he will get a haircut after he will misread the label on some pills and give the wrong ones to some old lady...
Old 2006-11-07, 13:52   Link #23
selwood

I still don't understand why he's in that dead-end job at the pharmacy, when he was studying abroad before. Was he desperate for money when he came back to Japan?

Also does anyone know if this is supposed to be his home town?
Old 2006-11-07, 14:05   Link #24
Vulcannis

Quote:
Originally Posted by selwood View Post
I still don't understand why he's in that dead-end job at the pharmacy, when he was studying abroad before. Was he desperate for money when he came back to Japan?
Dead end? At least here in Canada pharmacists make good money (shortages tend to do that), and require a fair amount of schooling as well. I really doubt he's hurting in the money department, he could probably support all 3 of them comfortably if Shouko let's him. No need for Karada to get a job in that case, unless they want to keep both apartments.

Quote:
No idea, I don't think it's been mentioned in the anime. It would make sense as he probably wouldn't want to uproot Karada. At the same time though you would have thought he'd at least have mentioned his home town to Shouko, and that she wouldn't have moved there on purpose.

I too was surprised that Hiro didn't quiz Karada and Shouko, at the very least about the fireworks. Seems he went more with his gut, which isn't what I expected from him. I was also surprised that they didn't run into Tetsu, what with all the time spent showing him sneaking out to the festival to look for them. Thought perhaps he could see them walking home or something--but regardless the show has been really good about not being predictable.
Old 2006-11-07, 14:21   Link #25
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime View Post
By "mature" you wouldn't be refering to the ample "assets" that she has developed.
maybe
Quote:

being a pharmist isnt bad...you basically do nothing for you money ...well he isnt desperate for money but he does need it to live...

i dont think that the place he is living now is his home town...maybe the home town of karada but the chances are slim...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-11-07, 15:28   Link #26
JediNight
キズランダム

You basically do almost nothing, but if anyone has problems then you get sued yay! ;p I think mostly pharmacists are like the last screening line to make sure you aren't getting conflicting drug interactions.
Old 2006-11-07, 15:46   Link #27
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Quote:
I still don't understand why he's in that dead-end job at the pharmacy, when he was studying abroad before.
Because he didn't finish his education? Because he likes the town and does not want to move? Because he is highly spiritual guy who does not really value material wealth? Because the manga creator or the anime writers said so? Pick the option you like best.

Quote:
So when will Hiro get a haircut & shave?
In the final minutes of the last episode provided there is a happy end. If not - never.

Old 2006-11-07, 17:25   Link #28
ryaken

Send a message via MSN to ryaken
Hiro's job. Perhaps when he was abroad he was unable to finish the schooling in America, due to his return to Japan?

Nice episode, the festival and fireworks worked well with the reunion.
Old 2006-11-12, 13:49   Link #29
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Please Believe in Me

The magic of this series makes you warm up with all of the cast, but also you keep on looking at the characters with same eyes all over and over and will never lose their charm on the audience.

For example, everytime that I look at the adult Karada and chibi Shouko I have no doubts that they are the child Karada and adult Shouko from the very first episode.
They're learning from their new lives but have not undertaken any radical change to make them go astray from the person that they are.

I just hope that the writers will keep them that way through the end.

Episode four focuses on Hiro's transition from disbelief to trust again on his little sister. Karada changed on the outside, but she remains the little sister Hiro knows on the inside.
Hiro realizes this truth just as he's observed the adult Karadas' quirks, flaws, and mood, which only he knows well from Karada and can tell them apart. This is when the plot reached poignancy once Karada started crying for all the trouble she's caused to Hiro, and he sees that the child within the adult woman is his beloved, little sister, Iokawa Karada, after all. Thus, finally accepting and warming up to the truth, as if nothing have ever happened.
Closed Thread