AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2006-09-21, 01:37   Link #361
shiznet

Full Metal Panic TSR

Right so i was wondering if anyone could give me the specific track name/number (OST) for the song that plays in the last ep of Full Metal Panic TSR (ep13).

Its where Kaname is giving souske the "pep talk" right before the sun rises and its kind of a slow sad song.
shiznet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 07:03   Link #362
Zerowinger

Kotoko

dunno where i should put this. sorry if it's in the wrong section since the question is music based :<

i hear a song from the KOTOKO album erlier today and was told it was fromn Giga opening, now i wonder waht is giga? an anime / game? if it's anime what's the name? couldent find anyting on the name "giga" and if it's a game. what system? found nothing on giga either :<
Zerowinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 16:42   Link #363
Aisa

Does someone have the romanized version of Mizuki Nana's RUSH&DASH? I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to be able to find any lyrics. Thanks in advance~
Aisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 18:00   Link #364
Oldjunior

Samurai 7

I'm sure someone must have asked in past, but anyone was the music in the episode preview for samurai 7 ever released? I'm not referring to track 7 - Kirara in the image album as it is similar but not exactly it. I can't seem to find anything on it and I just want to confirm to see if I'm chasing an endless path. Thank you
Oldjunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 15:06   Link #365
Karnot
Banned

Sonia ? Sonia who ?!

Anyone knows who sang the opening theme for Tenchi TV ?
ANN says its some Sonia, but no last name, no further links, no nothing.
Just who is she ? I kinda like the voice, good tembre.
Karnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 15:08   Link #366
thesmokeking

The Monster OST

Alright...it has come to my attention that....the monster original soundtrack does not have the ending theme to the series on it. I don't know who did the song or even the name of it. But I remember the chorus was "take me home...to your land of purity....take me home.." It was one of the most incredible songs I've ever heard in my life .

Does anyone know who did this song? or the name of it? I need this song in my life like....right now lol.

p.s.
I typed 'take me home' and I get a billion kazillion different things that match it.

p.p.s.
If you've never seen Monster then go see it...it's life changing.
thesmokeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 15:48   Link #367
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnot
Anyone knows who sang the opening theme for Tenchi TV ?
ANN says its some Sonia, but no last name, no further links, no nothing.
Just who is she ? I kinda like the voice, good tembre.
At IMDB, you can find information on her. Her full name seems to be Sonia Evans. Here is the link: Sonia at IMDB

There is also information on her on Wikipedia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmokeking
Alright...it has come to my attention that....the monster original soundtrack does not have the ending theme to the series on it. I don't know who did the song or even the name of it. But I remember the chorus was "take me home...to your land of purity....take me home.." It was one of the most incredible songs I've ever heard in my life .

Does anyone know who did this song? or the name of it? I need this song in my life like....right now lol.
Animenewsnetwork usually provide information on opening and ending themes. I guess the song you are talking about is Make It Home, which is the second ending theme to the anime. Fujiko Heming is the singer.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 00:52   Link #368
Karnot
Banned

Quote:
At IMDB, you can find information on her. Her full name seems to be Sonia Evans. Here is the link: Sonia at IMDB
IMDB says she's a dubbed singer, but i was talking about Tenchi TV OP in japanese. Ok, maybe she's the dub singer, then who sang the original ?
Karnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 09:12   Link #369
elfer89

hi, do anyone know wat is the song name sung by the sister in sister princess at episode 20?
elfer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-23, 15:42   Link #370
Tmoo
Furry Squirrel

i'm looking for translations of Godsibb from the xenosaga III ost.
Tmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 23:44   Link #371
jacko1989

i am looking for school rumble 2nd season ed Kono Namida ga Arukara Tsugi no Ippo to Naru english translations.

thx
jacko1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 11:25   Link #372
Aisa

Also along with my above request, if someone can post the romanized version of "Believe" from Negima!, I'd appreciate it~
Aisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 12:57   Link #373
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnot
IMDB says she's a dubbed singer, but i was talking about Tenchi TV OP in japanese. Ok, maybe she's the dub singer, then who sang the original ?
Sorry, that was all I could find at that time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacko1989
i am looking for school rumble 2nd season ed Kono Namida ga Arukara Tsugi no Ippo to Naru english translations.

thx
(I hope I found the correct versions for both)

Lyrics:

Translation
Spoiler:
And that is the japanese, if anyone interested:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisa
Also along with my above request, if someone can post the romanized version of "Believe" from Negima!, I'd appreciate it~
Spoiler:

Note: You can use this method to find lyrics for some songs. Many anime related songs can be found at youtube. If you can copy a few lines from the karaoke part, and search in google, you might find a site that has the lyrics.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 06:18   Link #374
jacko1989

thx alot dude =D
jacko1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-02, 14:02   Link #375
LongRanger
Student Member!

Send a message via MSN to LongRanger
Hey everyone!!! i wonder what the song name is???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XALSCQfcjXI

Can you tell me the name??plz i nedd your help!!!!

Hey i think all of you know a lot of Hani Hani can you tell me the name of this song????

Can somebody tell me the name of this song?? i need your help!!!

Hey i just wonder if enybody know the song nae of this video???

Plz !!!

Last edited by NightWish; 2006-10-02 at 18:11. Reason: Posts Merged: One was enough...
LongRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-03, 18:23   Link #376
paperstar

Episode 12 from Paradise Kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by leona_senshi
unfortunatly that song was not placed on either sountracks of para kiss, I also wanted to hear that song, unfortunatly for us, it;s not available....
Actually, the song is ''Kikoenai Uta'' (it's the track 10 in Paradise kiss Original Soundtrack CD2). It's hard to recognize the song because in the anime, Arashi/ Syunsuke sing the song in a very melancholy way and on the CD it's more beat it up.
paperstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 03:07   Link #377
Sukato
Kendo Fanatic

Tricky song question! =D

Hey, stopping in randomly to see if anyone can help me with a music question. I was thinking about that song in One Piece that they play often when Luffy and his nakama are ready and about to go off to battle. Or when the tides turn and they start winning a battle. The music has a heavy beat thats inspiring and it gives you goosebumps when you see the group walking together with determination with the music in the background.

Its not an opening or ending song, and the song doesnt have words. But its a small clip they play in those instances thats really cool. Does anyone know if this has a name on a One Piece OST or is it just something so short they leave it to only those tv instances?
Sukato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 07:20   Link #378
Breezin'

would like to request romaji lyrics (or i think that's what they call it, those english replacements for jap syllables and words) for Chain - Air Gear OP

thanks.
Breezin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-05, 01:42   Link #379
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezin'
would like to request romaji lyrics (or i think that's what they call it, those english replacements for jap syllables and words) for Chain - Air Gear OP

thanks.
romaji lyrics for chain by BACK-ON (airgear op) inside spoiler tag
Spoiler for chain:
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-05, 02:34   Link #380
Breezin'

gee thanks alot, was looking all around for it.
Breezin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, j-pop, j-rock, japanese, music, ost, sings, song