AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-13, 06:36   Link #101
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Third decapitation in the anime so far. Man, the writer sure loves doing such scary move. At least, D became a more interesting character suddenly now that he has to fit with these sentai.
Old 2024-05-14, 03:40   Link #102
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

D is the sharpest tool in a shed of very dull tools. But he does appear to be learning from his experiences. The passion he showed when he faced Hibiki's sister shows that he developed an understanding of the guy he's mimicking.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-19, 08:36   Link #103
Frontier

It's probably really surreal for D to be training to fight basically himself and his comrades, though I guess it's even less surprising that the Rangers are trained to prioritize killing monsters over protecting civilians. These are the kind of people he's dealing with in his quest to defeat the Dragon Keepers .

He also can't expect a lot from his roommate, XX, other than just promising her he's going to survive this. Somehow .

Oh, so we finally find out what all the other squads do. Pink is combat support, Blue is management, Green are stealth, Yellow is the science division, and Red is obviously the fighters. Though it's kind of funny that blue is management when Blue Keeper is a thug and Green are basically ninja's when Green Keeper is the most jovial of all the Keepers save Red .

So...3-day final exam where the Ranger Recruits have to defeat a "monster" by working together in partners. Should be easy right? Well, not for "Hibiki" who gets paired with Shion, the last guy he would want to work together with (and the feeling is mutual) and they have to fight fake monsters played by the Junior Rangers who are vastly stronger than them .

Suzukiri and D finally reunite! Kind of! I wonder if she would've figured him out if she'd "played" with Sakurama for a bit like she planned, unless she'd already figured it out, but I pity (and envy) the Rangers who went up against her because she seems to enjoy playing the monster a little too much (and well). She even dodges a truck! I'm so scaroused! Though I wonder how serious she was about wanting to get "punished" ?

Tokita is back and still showing the wounds of D's beatdown, which he's very sore about, but he makes quick work of Shion and D can't fight him head on lest he get one wound and expose himself. But I guess the best solution to win isn't to fight like a Ranger...but a Duster. Which means subterfuge and manipulation .

Hisui is a classic delin...I mean, spunky high school girl who keeps her weapons in her mouth and is ferocious in a fight, which makes her the perfect person to manipulate into attacking Tokita when D morphs into the two of them and attacks them in each others' forms. Just...make sure she doesn't come after you .

Everyone has their own conviction and motivation for joining the Rangers. Shion wants revenge on a monster, Ishikawa is determined to join Green Squad (and has history with Hisui?), and Usukubo feels it's her duty to become one .

Usukubo seems like a genuinely nice and sweet girl with decent drawing skills. It's probably a compliment on "Hibiki's" part that she not become a Ranger .

D gets in some good hits on Tokita, and uses Shion's own personality to make him commit, and with some semblance of teamwork they're able to get Tokita and Hisui on the ropes...though by the end of the first day they had blades pointed right at their faces, so they still have a long way to go .
Old 2024-05-19, 15:36   Link #104
grecefar

If the idiot doesn't want to listen then just use him and bait him so he gets the message.

D was such an MVP here even being more ranger than them. It would be funny if by the end he becomes the red ranger. That would be awesome.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-19, 18:56   Link #105
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
If the idiot doesn't want to listen then just use him and bait him so he gets the message.

D was such an MVP here even being more ranger than them. It would be funny if by the end he becomes the red ranger. That would be awesome.
I'm starting to wonder if he might end up forming his own team out of the recruits to take down the Keepers.