AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2024-05-07, 10:53   Link #221
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Agree, she could get a Sword with some particular powers.

I think Avi could become the Knight of Rias or perhaps even new member of Sairoarg's Peerage cause he still have his last Pawn vacant and also its a mutated piece.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2024-05-07 at 11:11.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-07, 11:13   Link #222
Makeiks

I dont mind a lot of references and connections at the start but I really wish the series walk on its on later. And I hope its more of a Yuri series than a yuri bait if you are gonna do it just do it right.
Makeiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-07, 12:14   Link #223
Xuanwu

I don't mind if it's a yuri harem. I'm curious if Zekka will get reincarnated as a devil or not. She could be the first person in Avi's peerage, though I don't get the feeling it'll happen.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-07, 12:15   Link #224
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Agree, she could get a Sword with some particular powers.

I think Avi could become the Knight of Rias or perhaps even new member of Sairoarg's Peerage cause he still have his last Pawn vacant and also its a mutated piece.
Not sure Avi would join anyone else's peerage. I feel it's more likely she makes friends that would agree to be reincarnated as her servants.
Old 2024-05-07, 12:34   Link #225
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
I'm curious if Zekka will get reincarnated as a devil or not. She could be the first person in Avi's peerage, though I don't get the feeling it'll happen.
Maybe Ishi could have a rule of not turning into Devils the Main Characters of Spin-Off series, but it wouldn't be the case maybe she could end up becoming for real Avi's Knight or Pawn.

Maybe she would remain human cause in this way she could the first female to be potentialy added in the list of strongest humans.

For what concern Avi I think she could be Rias's New Knight cause at the moment it seem there isn't any other character that could take that place.

If Avi is really going to be like a Female Sairoarg then it make sense for trying to make her own Peerage.
Old 2024-05-07, 12:53   Link #226
Dareal_truth

I have a edge feeling this new writer is not heading over to shin
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-07, 13:59   Link #227
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Zekka has a dual-sword Sacred Gear, and the other sword is said by Musashi to be needed to challenge a Heavenly Dragon, so this implies it is a dragon-slaying sword.
Old 2024-05-07, 14:01   Link #228
Makeiks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
I have a edge feeling this new writer is not heading over to shin
I think it depends of a lot of things like how the spin off will be receive and that get me worried that this will be just a copy of DxD what I dont want it to be. I hope it has DxD elements but try to tell its own different story.
Old 2024-05-07, 14:04   Link #229
Dareal_truth

So you want this series to be long when the main series have been in the dark for 4 years (going on 5) considering what ish said on his twitter…
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-07, 14:05   Link #230
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Zekka has a dual-sword Sacred Gear, and the other sword is said by Musashi to be needed to challenge a Heavenly Dragon, so this implies it is a dragon-slaying sword.
Mm, this could have some interesting implications.

Could be that Lunarie actually is trying to stolen Zekka's SG?
Old 2024-05-07, 14:10   Link #231
Makeiks

tbh the main story kinda lost me a little after volume 23-24(and Shin 4 that volume made me not check for the last 3 years if there was a new volume or not) and you have EX to know a little about the future. If Ishi decided to not do the main story anymore it would not affect me that much that is why I want the new spin off to be something a little differnet and unique and not a test to see if the guy can make more main story.
Old 2024-05-07, 14:47   Link #232
Xuanwu

Quote:
Was that Musashi or her sacred gear Tensei?
Old 2024-05-07, 14:49   Link #233
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeiks View Post
I think it depends of a lot of things like how the spin off will be receive and that get me worried that this will be just a copy of DxD what I dont want it to be. I hope it has DxD elements but try to tell its own different story.
What exactly do you mean by copy of DxD though?
Old 2024-05-07, 14:56   Link #234
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Was that Musashi or her sacred gear Tensei?
Musashi is in her first sword, the katana, so it was him who said it. He is Tensei, well one half of it (I did say 'said by Musashi')
Here is something interesting he said about the other sword, when Zekka was attacked by the Hero Faction (he is in the one talking in brackets):
“...So you’ve finally brought it out, the dual sword Sacred Gear possessed by Miyamoto Musashi.”
Shi Wengong kept a calm expression, however a single drop of sweat streamed down her cheek.
“But what are you trying to do not bringing out the second one?”
[Right now I’m the only one present. The other one went out somewhere.]
Old 2024-05-07, 16:19   Link #235
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Musashi is in her first sword, the katana, so it was him who said it. He is Tensei, well one half of it (I did say 'said by Musashi')
Here is something interesting he said about the other sword, when Zekka was attacked by the Hero Faction (he is in the one talking in brackets):
“...So you’ve finally brought it out, the dual sword Sacred Gear possessed by Miyamoto Musashi.”
Shi Wengong kept a calm expression, however a single drop of sweat streamed down her cheek.
Sounds like a case similar to Saji.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-07, 16:49   Link #236
Makeiks

Quote:
What exactly do you mean by copy of DxD though?
I don't mind being a comedy,ecchi with life as the name of the chapters. But I hope the author has a voice of his own,do something kinda original and just dont copy the tropes,references and style of ishibumi.
Old 2024-05-07, 20:15   Link #237
Xuanwu

Quote:
Huh. So this would be the first sacred gear possessed by a former human, right?

(Lykaon got turned to a wolf before getting sealed, so I'm not considering him)

I also have to wonder how the other one left the Sacred Gear in the first place. Maybe it's similar to how the will of Incinerate Anthem can switch hosts.

This might also be why it's not Longinus-class, since it's not at full power, similar to Saji's case as pointed out above. If it can fight a Heavenly Dragon at full capacity, it should be Longinus level.
Old 2024-05-08, 04:01   Link #238
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
This might also be why it's not Longinus-class, since it's not at full power, similar to Saji's case as pointed out above. If it can fight a Heavenly Dragon at full capacity, it should be Longinus level.
Perhaps it could fight a Heavenly Dragon cause it have a Dragon Slayer's Power much bigger than the one of Ascalon and Gram.

I feel like it would become a Longinus thanks the big amount of girls with big breast that there are in the world of DXD

Maybe later on it could absorb the breast power of not only opponents but also allies so Zekka would basically become a Female Issei.
Old 2024-05-08, 05:19   Link #239
Makeiks

The colored Lilebette artwork is out and do give a little of yuri bait vibes. https://twitter.com/HeroFelGrand/sta...58500800631281
Old 2024-05-08, 05:35   Link #240
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I think there could be a particular reason for Lilabette to do that. Perhaps its part of a ritual or something.