AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-04, 10:20   Link #81
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Honestly, never thought about that. I think if she's the killer she should've shown stronger reactions once she recognized him (snd if she's a yandere I expect her to recognize the object of her affection based on the slightest resemblance), but we'll see if there are going to be developments in the next episodes.
You kind of described how Mi reacts. She approached him and goes on how awesome he is and Kichi is like what about me and she's like your ordinary. goes on a near murder spree when a group of goblin's tried to attack Rou. she got real excited when he became a Hobgoblin (and as he remarked started looking like he did in his past life) and this is just ep 1.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-04, 10:55   Link #82
Lex79

She still doesn't really give me yandere vibes, though.
Old 2024-05-04, 14:54   Link #83
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
She still doesn't really give me yandere vibes, though.
You are comparing her to a monster society, not a human one. Sure, beating up anyone you disagree with, butchering enemies of your "big brother" and grouping up for a random orgy with other females interested in him is absolutely normal behavior for a goblin female, but it would definitely stand out a lot if done in modern human society.

If she is a reincarnator too, she definitely fits much better among the monsters than she would among humans.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-04, 16:31   Link #84
Tenzen12

That girl stabbed bim dead and I don't think human Rou refused her because society pressured him into monogamy. Considering he was causal cannibal his sexual preference would be very last thing society would care for.

Rou is playboy and probably always were and if there is girl that stabbed him in previous life, It's doubtful she would be willing share now just because she spent month as goblin.
Old 2024-05-04, 17:29   Link #85
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
That girl stabbed bim dead and I don't think human Rou refused her because society pressured him into monogamy. Considering he was causal cannibal his sexual preference would be very last thing society would care for.

Rou is playboy and probably always were and if there is girl that stabbed him in previous life, It's doubtful she would be willing share now just because she spent month as goblin.
The reason why the stalker girl stabbed him was never explained though. It might have been that she couldn't be with him for reasons on her end or that she just thought he wouldn't stay with her as he was always going around away from her as a mercenary. Don't think it had anything to do with him having other relationships.
Old 2024-05-04, 22:30   Link #86
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
The reason why the stalker girl stabbed him was never explained though. It might have been that she couldn't be with him for reasons on her end or that she just thought he wouldn't stay with her as he was always going around away from her as a mercenary. Don't think it had anything to do with him having other relationships.
It's quite clear the girl who stabbed him was stalking him because she liked him and he only saw him as a little sister. there were also some odd things going on with what happened. The manga and WN have him confused where she got the knife as it was some sort of military grade weapon that she should not have had access to and a normal knife would not really have hurt him. Mi nips the being left out in the bud as she forces herself into his bed as soon as any other woman makes a move First when Red Head slept with him and then when the alchemist admits she love Rou.

Mi shows he Yandere tendencies most when he comes back from the bear fight kicking him and then lecturing him for hours for being gone and she and the red head keep pinching and hitting him every time he shows one of the other girls attention. Since episode 3 she hasn't had much reason to go into Yan mode as She's made sure she's not being left out.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2024-05-05, 03:04   Link #87
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
You guys have been leaking non-anime spoilers for a while now. I don't usually have any grievance with mention source materials if its to clarify an anime detail, but this sounds like outright discussion of that source material.

The only thing that has been revealed is that a woman(who's face you can't see) killed Rou at the beginning of the story. Details like that of the knife is okay, but this assertion that there are other reincarnations definitely feels like spoilers using knowledge from outside the anime. I'd appreciate putting those discussions in either spoiler tags and tagging or using other threads in the appropriate category(manga/ln/wn) if you decide to continue these discussions.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-05, 03:32   Link #88
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
It's quite clear the girl who stabbed him was stalking him because she liked him and he only saw him as a little sister. there were also some odd things going on with what happened. The manga and WN have him confused where she got the knife as it was some sort of military grade weapon that she should not have had access to and a normal knife would not really have hurt him. Mi nips the being left out in the bud as she forces herself into his bed as soon as any other woman makes a move First when Red Head slept with him and then when the alchemist admits she love Rou.

Mi shows he Yandere tendencies most when he comes back from the bear fight kicking him and then lecturing him for hours for being gone and she and the red head keep pinching and hitting him every time he shows one of the other girls attention. Since episode 3 she hasn't had much reason to go into Yan mode as She's made sure she's not being left out.
That's called tsundere, though.
Old 2024-05-05, 04:39   Link #89
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
You guys have been leaking non-anime spoilers for a while now. I don't usually have any grievance with mention source materials if its to clarify an anime detail, but this sounds like outright discussion of that source material.

The only thing that has been revealed is that a woman(who's face you can't see) killed Rou at the beginning of the story. Details like that of the knife is okay, but this assertion that there are other reincarnations definitely feels like spoilers using knowledge from outside the anime. I'd appreciate putting those discussions in either spoiler tags and tagging or using other threads in the appropriate category(manga/ln/wn) if you decide to continue these discussions.
The only manga/WN info is 1.Rou knew the woman who stabbed him and it was a girl who stalked him and he saw as a little sister. 2 the info on the knife. The theory that there is an other reincarnated person comes from what's in the anime. Rou flat out states Mi's new form reminds him of someone. That can't be anyone from after he's been reborn. We also know as he evolved he claims he looks like he did in his past life
Old 2024-05-05, 08:12   Link #90
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post

Spoiler for not a spoiler, but just to make sure, WN discussion:
Old 2024-05-06, 12:19   Link #91
Rasty

Lately, I am feeling like I am watching one of those animal documentaries. I guess it's the diary style, but it really feels more like "Ogarou and his pack living in a savanna (forest)" than some epic adventure. I am enjoying it though.
Old 2024-05-06, 17:00   Link #92
kagato3

Quote:
Lately, I am feeling like I am watching one of those animal documentaries. I guess it's the diary style, but it really feels more like "Ogarou and his pack living in a savanna (forest)" than some epic adventure. I am enjoying it though.
I mean a large part of it is just day to day stuff. Loved Worst girl Fu's cameo
Old 2024-05-06, 18:42   Link #93
grecefar

Well that was more one side than I thought, at least rou got a human that can join his bromance with kichi.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-07, 16:31   Link #94
Strahan

Wow, it's a pretty serious healing effect when it doesn't just heal the body, it also blows away the bandages lol
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-13, 21:10   Link #95
grecefar

nice long battle against phillipo, while ogarou is stronger than him and make him retreat, phillipo did make him sweat a little and he is the 7th rank. I guess we may see some good battles in the future and not only ogarou sweeping everything.
Old 2024-05-14, 15:46   Link #96
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
nice long battle against phillipo, while ogarou is stronger than him and make him retreat, phillipo did make him sweat a little and he is the 7th rank. I guess we may see some good battles in the future and not only ogarou sweeping everything.
Nice to see Ogorou not steamroll everything, even though it SEEMS like he should. He has all kinds of special weapons, tools, powers, etc., to the point I think they intentionally dialed him down just so he could struggle. What's the point of having learned hundreds of skills if you only gonna really use a dozen of them? Well I guess it just looks "cool"() when he learns 20 skills at once froma bunch of nobodies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
The only manga/WN info is .....
Quote:
From as far as I read in the WN the reincarnation.....
Fair enough. The idea of two ppl doing that at the same time doesn't seem like a natural conclusion to come to, which to me, substantiated the idea of using knowledge beyond anime point. I stand corrected m(_ _m).

Last edited by frubam; 2024-05-14 at 17:51.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-20, 16:45   Link #97
Huh...?

So they start to travel.

Number of Companions are going to increase soon.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-20, 17:29   Link #98
grecefar

It was about time we get to see a human town. It's cool that ogarou wants to give them the choice to stay with him or not but it's obvious what their choice is.
Old 2024-05-20, 20:16   Link #99
kagato3

God I love worst girl Fu. She is a Fujoshi (rotten girl) in every meaning of the word.
Old 2024-05-21, 01:32   Link #100
Lex79

Of course the girls aren't going to leave, unless one of them decides to work as a spy.

Tags
harem