AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2024-05-04, 05:50   Link #181
cyberdemon

That’s a welsh dragon tattoo. She might be a fan of oppai dragon lol
Old 2024-05-04, 06:01   Link #182
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

According to site the Valkyrie Girl is the Oppai Dragon Fan Girl of the Girl of the group.

I think that the Lilabette's Dragon Tattoo could have something to do with the D. of her name.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-04, 06:50   Link #183
Xuanwu

Yeah, Schwertleite is the Oppai Dragon fan.

I wouldn't want the tattoo to be related to Ddraig. Lilebette is from France, I believe. Could be one of the powerful dragons from French legend.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-04, 07:42   Link #184
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

So Schwertleite among the girls is the one with most chances of liking Issei but since we already have Rossweisse as the Valkyrie and both La Fay and Bennia as Oppai Dragon's Fan Girls I don't think is necessary she join the Harem. For me she should be Rias's New Bishop in Shin.

Isn't Jeanne French as well? Maybe she and Lunarie can be related or connected.

For what concern the Dragon's Tattoo I think maybe her family perhaps worship Ddraig or maybe she have a Dragon sealed inside her who knows?

Good idea of yours the one about the possible strong Dragon from French Xuanwu.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2024-05-04 at 08:12.
Old 2024-05-04, 09:19   Link #185
Xuanwu

If we assume the other main characters are going to be love interests for Zekka (because well, it's the exact same thing with Issei and Tobio), then I don't know if they'd join Rias or Issei.

But if they do, even Zekka could technically be Rias' Knight and then she'd be able to make her own peerage if she becomes a King.
Old 2024-05-04, 10:10   Link #186
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I would prefer the Junior's girls be added to some Peerage but perhaps there could the Rules that the Main Cast of a Spin-Off shouldn't turn into Devils and Angels.

If Zekka would be really lesbian perhaps she could development a little crush toward Rias and disliking Issei at first.
Old 2024-05-04, 11:45   Link #187
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Avi Amon: A third-year in middle school. She is the daughter of the Amon family, a former 72-pillar high-ranking devil family, but her talents as a devil are not very good. A spirited young girl who admires her mother, a swordsman, and hones her skills.to become a swordsman.

Lilibette D. Lunaire: A transfer student in the second year of middle school who arrives just after Zekka's transfer. A quarter Frenchwoman with the blood of a knight and samurai.

Schwertleite: A soft and fluffy Valkyrie from Scandinavia, she is a second-year middle school student and a member of the student council. A loveable fashionable gyaru. She arrives as Zekka's supervisor. A big fan of "Breast Dragon Emperor Oppai Dragon".

????: The advisor of the “Occult Sword Study Club” to which Zekka and Avi belong. She's a pretty girl and a sexy older sister who loves to drink, but she's not who she says she is......

Note: Zekka is also in the second-year and she is 14
---
Summary of each Life so far:
Spoiler for Lives:
Old 2024-05-04, 12:26   Link #188
Xuanwu

So I guess Avi is somewhat like Sairaorg, but chose swordsmanship rather than training physical strength and focusing on hand-to-hand.

Seems like the student council members also have supernatural powers.
Old 2024-05-04, 12:52   Link #189
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

I have a theory about Lilibette that I think the samurai she is related is Sasaki Kojiro who is known for having lose a duel against Miyamoto Musashi that resulted in his death so Lilibette interested in Zekka is because she wants to fight against her and win to reclaim her ancestor's lost honor.
Old 2024-05-04, 12:55   Link #190
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Maybe Avi unlike Sairaorg have some Demoniac Power and her Devil Trait but she isn't any good with them.

For what concern their advisor I think that based on her description she in partly could be based on Misato Katsuragi from Evangelion.

I'm curios to discovered more about this unknown character.
Old 2024-05-04, 12:58   Link #191
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
I have a theory about Lilibette that I think the samurai she is related is Sasaki Kojiro who is known for having lose a duel against Miyamoto Musashi that resulted in his death so Lilibette interested in Zekka is because she wants to fight against her and win to reclaim her ancestor's lost honor.
enemies to lover? how I love that topic (Zekka makes me sound like a lesbian, so she's going to replace Kiba as the gayest character in DxD)

and also because the echi yuri series sell, like that one about the magic girls yuri that sold 10,000 bd(mahou shoujo ni akogarete)
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-04, 13:10   Link #192
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Maybe Avi unlike Sairaorg have some Demoniac Power and her Devil Trait but she isn't any good with them.

For what concern their advisor I think that based on her description she in partly could be based on Misato Katsuragi from Evangelion.

I'm curios to discovered more about this unknown character.
Which girl in Issei's harem loves to drink? That will be your answer as to who it is (of course it's speculation right now)
Old 2024-05-04, 13:19   Link #193
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
enemies to lover? how I love that topic (Zekka makes me sound like a lesbian, so she's going to replace Kiba as the gayest character in DxD)

and also because the echi yuri series sell, like that one about the magic girls yuri that sold 10,000 bd(mahou shoujo ni akogarete)
Right there has been no confirmation that Junior is a yuri series and the illustration of Lilibette and Zekka doesn't prove it is yuri because we don't know the context of that scene.
Old 2024-05-04, 13:23   Link #194
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Which girl in Issei's harem loves to drink? That will be your answer as to who it is (of course it's speculation right now)

Rosseweise isn't that irresponsible... or is Azazel Sensei such a bad influence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Right there has been no confirmation that Junior is a yuri series and the illustration of Lilibette and Zekka doesn't prove it is yuri because we don't know the context of that scene.
minimum bait yuri, I mean the three main series had a scene like this (issei with rias and tobio with lavinia), added to the fact that if zekka were a boy many of us would already be considering the third harem protagonist of the franchise (since kanzaki seems to be monogamous )

About lilibette, I think there are only two famous dragons in France...the snail dragon, where the pokemon Goodra and Tarasque come from, which was made popular by the Fate franchise with Martha.
Old 2024-05-04, 13:42   Link #195
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

On second thought, Rossweisse doesn't actually love to drink
Old 2024-05-04, 13:52   Link #196
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I too was thinking about Rossweisse but then I realized that she doesn't like drink so could be she would be a completely new character.
Old 2024-05-04, 14:08   Link #197
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

So she's the opposite of Rossweisse: an alcoholic xD
Also, Rossweisse doesn't hide her identity as a Valkyrie whereas the advisor is said 'not be who she says she is' so this is a woman hiding her background, like a leader of a secret group or something. We'll see.
Old 2024-05-04, 14:12   Link #198
godz

I think it will be a fallen angel or a demon, but it would be interesting if it were a Japanese goddess.
Old 2024-05-04, 14:34   Link #199
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
I think it will be a fallen angel or a demon, but it would be interesting if it were a Japanese goddess.
I have heard they can't going too far in using Japanese Deities cause they don't want make angry shintoist believers.
Old 2024-05-04, 14:36   Link #200
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
I have heard they can't going too far in using Japanese Deities cause they don't want make angry shintoist believers.
It could be a minor goddess, since in Shinto there are 8 million gods and one minor would not matter that much, I think.