AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-02-21, 21:56   Link #21
grecefar

the heroes are pilling up in this war, I was so happy that star runner appeared. Him and nihilo are my favorites for now.

I was kind of sad for higuare but it was show how OP are kia and kuze's angel are.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-22, 02:35   Link #22
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Well, that's what happens when you bring swords against gods and angels
To be honest, I don't really think Spider Girl is that strong either, even though she is the sexiest of the bunch. I mean, she was captured previously, right? That's not a good sign.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-22, 08:51   Link #23
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
To be honest, I don't really think Spider Girl is that strong either, even though she is the sexiest of the bunch. I mean, she was captured previously, right? That's not a good sign.
I think it was more that she let them capture her because aurethia were offering her what she wanted and that was be treated like a minian, be a normal girl and go to school.

by how that guy put her power, she is like a living nuke that can destroy lithia by herself, but let's see.
Old 2024-02-26, 06:03   Link #24
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Well this was one tough series to get into, but at the behest of a affiliate at work and like 3 attempts to watch the 2nd ep only to give up out of boredom, I got through it. It was slow to set everything up, but the last 3 episodes have been really good. The different powers at play are pretty interesting and the fights are well animated. Yagyu and spider girl are my favs though, but Taren, Alus, Renejee, and Dakai are quite enjoyable. I don't particularly care about Lana, Elea, Kia, but Yuno is the worst; absolutely useless right now. I thought I wouldn't care too much about the bone guy or Higurae, but seeing Higurae's death made me sympathize with it a bit. It kinda died a crappy death, but at least it could barely perceive it, unlike the victims it poison-killed. Actually thinking about it like that, it got off pretty dang easy.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-28, 20:05   Link #25
grecefar

regnejee vs star runner.

regnejee had a good strategy but star runner had an ace in the end and like he said, regnejee talked too much. Of course it wasn't enough to kill regnejee because he has a girl to protect, but I doubt he will last long.

at least to say goodbye.
Old 2024-02-29, 01:57   Link #26
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Needless to say, the Wyvern affair is definitely the weakest relationship in this anime. It's not like they are especially written poorly or anything, but just not being in human form makes it that much harder to care about the red one's inferiority complex against the item collector

Also, so Nihiro is an undead made up of dead animals parts? So she was made by humans and wasn't captured but just started off under human control?

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2024-03-06, 18:35   Link #27
grecefar

I knew when I saw nihilo vs dakai, nihilo would die. The other world people has plot armor so yeah. I'm seriously mad now that one of my favorites died, normally I would drop but I still have star runner and that this anime got good.

I do hope that yagyu kills dakai since he took his opponent. At least give me that.
Old 2024-03-07, 02:15   Link #28
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Yup, psycho character that just shoots webs and stomps around loses. Shame since she was best character
Now I have nothing to look forward to in this anime...

EDIT: To be fair, since she's a zombie and only dies if her life rune things are destroyed, she probably technically isn't dead yet and can revive, but she's definitely not gonna be doing much in the anime at the least, and I ain't gonna read the novel

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2024-03-07 at 04:26.
Old 2024-03-08, 01:06   Link #29
frubam
simp for Lyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I do hope that yagyu kills dakai since he took his opponent. At least give me that.
Lol, these were my sentiments exactly. I actually thought Soujirou would come at the very end right after the fight and end up killing Dakai.

So who's left? Bones, Dakai on Lithia's side, Soujirou and Luke... is that it for Aureatia's side? Kia and Alus are neutral, but if he tries to get his hands on the Cold Star that Lana had, I doubt he'll be able to beat Kia to get his hands on it.

Old 2024-03-10, 14:36   Link #30
EroKing

Old 2024-03-21, 00:56   Link #31
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

Old 2024-03-21, 08:43   Link #32
grecefar

hey, nihilo wasn't that crazy. She wanted to be a normal girl ;A;

8/10 for me, because of what happened to nihilo and that 6 chapters for introductions was a little too much.
Old 2024-03-21, 09:17   Link #33
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for final thoughts:
You're telling me you didn't like Harghent the Still?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-21, 21:31   Link #34
HandofFate

I assume the novels do better world building, so felt kind of lost and didn't care much about the world.

Predictions, I think World Word girl will beat the Angel guy since she doesn't seem to want to kill anyone, and her word can work even on things she can't see or conceive.

I hate Yuno and the General with a glory deathwish.

Does everyone have titles instead of last names in this world?
Old 2024-03-22, 02:09   Link #35
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
You're telling me you didn't like Harghent the Still?
He's definitely one of the better characters in this anime, but then again, compared to him are stuff like
"I like fighting"
"I listen to Sensei"
"I'm instant death man"
"I'm stalking you Harghent"
"Sugita"
"I'm hysteric 90% of the time"

Old 2024-03-22, 11:33   Link #36
frubam
simp for Lyria

A rather tame ending for the season, but I guess it wraps up the civil war. This series was pretty hard to get into after the first ep, but once all the introductions were given, it got much better and more interesting. I did feel like the introductions could have been done better, or, could have been presented in a way that was more organic, but oh well. At least they were smart enough to start the first ep with Soujirou; any of the others chars prob wouldn't have garnered enough interest for me to continue the series. Now that the number of excess chars have been killed off, they can focus on the few that remain, so hopefully in the next season, the story arcs will be more focused.

What's interesting, if I understood it correctly, was that the whole tournament to determine a hero was made solely by Jelki to gather up the Distant Worlders to kill them off. This would mean that there may very well be far more of them than I initially thought, but its kinda hard to tell when I don't know how big the world is. Most of the story has been contained to just Lithia, the Mage City, and a few outskirts.

And Elea was actually one of the 27 ministers of Aureatia, which was kinda surprising. I was under the impression that she was a low-class woman with relatively no power that struggled to get a bit of a foothold in her society, and stumbled upon the World Word info and wanted to use that to get into a position of wealth. Too bad Kia is just getting used by her, but maybe she'll develop some level of feelings for her that are more than just thinking of her as a tool, as it sounds like that process has already begun.

Quote:
He's definitely one of the better characters in this anime...
I actually disliked him quite a bit. I mean, he did nothing wrong in terms of the story as a char, just that he's rather boring and boorish. His only interesting angle is the relationship he has with Alus, and Alus for whatever reason wanting to be the one to end him, even though he considers Harghent a friend. Yuno is even worse; no redeeming qualities shown thus far.

Old 2024-03-22, 18:00   Link #37
grecefar

the one that I started to like at the end was yagyu, I'm thankful that he killed dakai. I wasn't interested in him at the beginning.