AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-08, 18:03   Link #201
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
and that's why I think he should've choose a side, if he choose aoba, I doubt tenka a kyouka would've attacked since tenka is serious about yuuki and kyouka won't look for another man to use her power and that she is liking yuuki, find a solution together since kyouka was willing to go to the dorm and stop it. If he choose tenka and kyouka at least he could've stopped his sister go to war and try to find a way to help her even if she doesn't like it.
And... what would him joining a side do? If he joined his sister, the commanders could literally one-shot him into an unconscious state. If he joined the commanders... his sister would literally do what she just did anyway.

Talking was 100% the right move. It just happened to fail. That doesn't mean it was the incorrect choice.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-08, 18:15   Link #202
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
And... what would him joining a side do? If he joined his sister, the commanders could literally one-shot him into an unconscious state. If he joined the commanders... his sister would literally do what she just did anyway.

Talking was 100% the right move. It just happened to fail. That doesn't mean it was the incorrect choice.
if it failed then is not incorrect?, wow, ok sure.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-08, 20:36   Link #203
Frontier

He chose a side. The side of getting the two groups to work together to take care of the real problem with as little collateral damage as possible .
Old 2024-03-09, 00:51   Link #204
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
if it failed then is not incorrect?, wow, ok sure.
Clearly not what I said but you do you.
Old 2024-03-12, 04:48   Link #205
Huh...?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-12, 16:02   Link #206
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
YouTube
Kyouka and Tenka take on Kidoumaru and Aoba (respectively)! Shushu goes small! And Aoba does not take kindly to the other humanoid Shuuki .
Old 2024-03-14, 10:48   Link #207
Frontier

Thank you for that visual of Kyouka meditating under a waterfall with her see-through robes !

Kyouka may not have Yuuki but she does a surprisingly good job soloing Kidoumaru! Considering they're history, it fits that she would be more than prepared to take him on all on her own .

Tenka is a rapid-fire teleporter and space manipulator, but Aoba has powerful hair, speed, strength, AND senses...but a sister-in-law needs to be able to manage her Big Sis, even when she calls her a homewrecker !

Sometimes you just have to throw a rock at 'em! Even if that doesn't do much good against Cocoa and only earns Shushu a slap to the face from Kuma. Then Cocoa had to make it personal by making Shushu think the Shuuki women are engaging in a foursome with Yuuki !

But luckily they have Formation S...Sahara tossing a tiny Shushu all the way into Kuma's body so she can grow and burst out of 'em while Sahara finishes Cocoa with Kuma's own tooth! That's what Cocoa gets for messing with a girl in love !

Yachiho is using all of her time manipulation powers to keep Himari safe, and using it as an excuse to have her little sisters' back pressed against her, but it comes down to Himari letting her hair loose (and giving us a panty shot in the process) and unleashing a full barrage of gunfire from her hair for them to pin down Naon and finish her off. Himari may not be returning home, but it seems the sisters truly respect and admire each other now !

I love the eyecatch making it look like Naon regularly has fashion shows among the other humanoid Shuuki .

I KNEW Tenka was going to trick Aoba into hitting Kidoumaru! If only she didn't hesitate knowing she might seriously hurt Yuuki's beloved sister...but that actually made Tenka appreciate her, so...good? Though way to jump ahead from wedding, to banging, to conceiving little Yuuki all from her "Big Sis" finally accepting Tenka .

Everyone reunites but Aoba's forces are depleted, though before they can properly conclude this fight...the OTHER humanoid Shuuki group show up...only they're the ACTUAL leader of the Shuuki, the Eight Thunder Gods, and they're not there to mess around and directly want to annihilate humanity !

Aoba may be a big sister, but even she can't control Kidoumaru when Shikoku gets control of him...luckily Yuuki and Kyouka are back in this fight .

I love Nei cosplaying as one of the humanoid Shuuki .
Old 2024-03-14, 19:08   Link #208
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Tenka actually earned Aoba's respect, though saying she's jumping the gun in her imagination is an understatement

I found it funny Naon's shuuki got killed by just three bullets while it took Shushu blowing him up from the inside to kill Kuma... who didn't even die.

I guess the show is going to end on a cliffhanger. It feels like this was the prologue and the real story will be starting next week... with the show ending.
Old 2024-03-14, 23:44   Link #209
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I guess the show is going to end on a cliffhanger. It feels like this was the prologue and the real story will be starting next week... with the show ending.
Unless they were planning a split 2-cour all along and will announce it next week .
Old 2024-03-15, 05:30   Link #210
Dj0rel
True Believer

There's one thing that I keep forgetting to say about this anime. And those who read manga are likely to agree with me. Tenka in not the one that should be playing with the dog collar in the ED. Of course the one that should will not make significant appearance this season.
Old 2024-03-19, 05:38   Link #211
Huh...?

YouTube

Old 2024-03-19, 11:17   Link #212
Frontier

Quote:
YouTube
Advertising the finale with final boss form Unihorn and Kyouka and Tenka coming onto Yuki !
Old 2024-03-21, 10:34   Link #213
Frontier

You know it's the final episode when they don't have the intro (though they did fit in Yuuki and Kyouka's lines in the final moments) .

Kyouka was once just a normal little girl enjoying a peaceful, carefree, life in her village with all the other people and her best friend...and then Unihorn showed up and destroyed everything. And she's ready to pay back what Unihorn did to her in full, with Yuuki backing her up !

Yuuki has come far to the point where he can genuinely go toe-to-toe with Unihorn and match it in blows! He was even able to hold it off in it's final form and chomp down on that things' horn! It's enough to make him catch Shikoku's interest, which is probably going to complicate things even more .

Kyouka trained for years, from her rehabilitation, practicing kendo with an old lady, to her middle/high school life, to be able to slay Unihorn and she's finally able to do it...with a finisher named after her village .

(I love how there was at least one shot of Sahara's butt while she was passed out )

Well, Aoba trusting Kyouka and Tenka is a big first step even if she's still not willing to trust the Demon Defense Force, though from the sounds of how hardcore Supreme Commander Yamashiro is, she might have the right idea. But that's just more incentive for Kyouka to become Supreme Commander so that she can change he Demon Defense Force for the better and help out all those mutated humans in Mato! And Yuuki is now even more motivated to help his sister .

Did...Coco and Naon just become Shuuki chow!? Wait, do they feed people or mutated humans into that incubator thing to birth Shuuki Gods? Are Coco and Naon dead !?

Is there any better welcome home than from Nei in all her wholesome sweetness? Though the promise of Tenka taking her own personal reward from Yuuki was great too .

Kyouka fresh from the bath is quite a sight, but seeing her in her underwear is absolutely divine. Especially when Yuuki's reward this time around is getting to sleep with her, complete with making out and wrestling! She's going to drill into him that she's his new master one way or another...and end it sweetly with them cuddling in bed .

I can't think of a better way to wake up than with Tenka on top of you, having been laying on top watching you sleep until you woke up. Yuuki you lucky dog. Especially when Kyouka goes right back to re-educating you on your true master !

I see Shushu is now practicing the art of war for romance...thinking playing hard to get to win Yuuki's heart. Although I love how in her love ranking she and Himari are above Kyouka and she's second to Tenka, though the self-awareness to know Tenka is the highest !

Yuuki has found a family in the Demon Defense Force (and a Harem) and has come to really enjoy being around them and how they've helped him grow! It even carres over into the eyecatch! Which makes how much of an amazing team they are together all the more poignant .
Old 2024-03-21, 15:36   Link #214
Huh...?

The fight against the Unihorn was extended and made a bit more suspenseful compared to the Manga, were it was literally killed in a few moves and didn't even have it's 3rd form (though Yuuki did use his mouth to block the horn, causing him some injuries). It was meant to showcase how strong Yuuki had become, and also increase Shikoku's interest in Yuuki as he could make a quick work of that dangerous Shuuki.

Also the whole Party part with Squad 6 members and the last fight with the Shuuki hoard part are Anime original.

Regarding the training with Himari, in the Anime she says that she wants to get stronger to be more helpful to Kyouka.
But in the source Manga, the reason for her training and trying to get stronger was related to her Family Issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Did...Coco and Naon just become Shuuki chow!? Wait, do they feed people or mutated humans into that incubator thing to birth Shuuki Gods? Are Coco and Naon dead !?
Well, based on one of the dialogues, it seems that the Egg Shuuki God is the only one which eats to gain strength and evolve, suggesting that none of the other Shuuki Gods do that.

Quote:
Kyouka fresh from the bath is quite a sight, but seeing her in her underwear is absolutely divine. Especially when Yuuki's reward this time around is getting to sleep with her, complete with making out and wrestling! She's going to drill into him that she's his new master one way or another...and end it sweetly with them cuddling in bed .
Haven't watched the Uncensored version yet, but there was supposed to be a Nip-Scene (in the Manga) related to that Reward part.

----
Edit: Apparently the Tokyo MX airing of the final episode had something extra, and showcased the Supreme Commander.
Spoiler:

Not sure why the AT-X version (which is being used by all localizers) didn't have that part.

Last edited by Huh...?; 2024-03-21 at 16:52.
Old 2024-03-21, 18:52   Link #215
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was overall a very mediocre show. Everything about it felt half-assed. Characters were alright at best, story was bad, animation was mostly bad, and there was barely any ecchi (plus the few times we saw nipples, they were drawn horribly).

5/10. Wouldn't watch a second season.
Old 2024-03-21, 23:35   Link #216
Frontier

Quote:
Haven't watched the Uncensored version yet, but there was supposed to be a Nip-Scene (in the Manga) related to that Reward part.
Of course .
Quote:
----
Edit: Apparently the Tokyo MX airing of the final episode had something extra, and showcased the Supreme Commander.
Spoiler:

Not sure why the AT-X version (which is being used by all localizers) didn't have that part.
And voiced by Kana Hanazawa !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That was overall a very mediocre show. Everything about it felt half-assed. Characters were alright at best, story was bad, animation was mostly bad, and there was barely any ecchi (plus the few times we saw nipples, they were drawn horribly).

5/10. Wouldn't watch a second season.
I think the cast was actually pretty good as far as Harem casts go, and the story was pretty straightforward...which I feel like you kind of expect from this genre .

Though I would say even if it was sometimes toned down or censored compared to the manga (from what I've heard) there was still plenty of fanservice .
Old 2024-03-22, 02:06   Link #217
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-22, 07:17   Link #218
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
And voiced by Kana Hanazawa !
Ok, I'll watch the second season

I didn't know who she was supposed to be, but I've seen some rather interesting pictures of that supreme commander and I'd be curious to hear that voiced.
Old 2024-03-22, 21:43   Link #219
Alchemist007
*Author

Your average ecchi harem with trope personalities. The action was just ok but I wasn't really watching it for that.

6/10

S2 was announced

Images
Old 2024-03-23, 07:39   Link #220
GDB

Season 2 should be better than season 1 by miles, at least. When reading the manga I didn't really feel like anything worthwhile was happening until Aoba became prominent, which wasn't until the last what, 2-3 episodes of season 1?