AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-07-24, 16:30   Link #8181
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I wonder if Mitsuya guantles are made off of the same technology of that blue device?

Considering that Shiva think that the Ajuka's blue device is related with a Longinus then it can be that Telos Karma and Innovate Clear could be used as inspiration for that blue device.

Ajuka have created the evil pieces that are made of the same material of the Malebranche and the King Piece if you think about it seem to be a weaker version of one of them.

Ajuka could be perfectly able to make a artificial Longinus or even a new Malebranche though I think he wouldn't do cause it would be too dangerous.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-24, 18:08   Link #8182
Dareal_truth

I remember that moment tbh kinda got mad how it made shiva seem weak when timat pull the device out, but I believe Mitsuya is from a parallel world who time travel
Dareal_truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-26, 13:45   Link #8183
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
I remember that moment tbh kinda got mad how it made shiva seem weak when timat pull the device out, but I believe Mitsuya is from a parallel world who time travel
Time travel is doubtful. He's connected to Ouryuu's sister in a way. It seems he's from the game created by Innovate Clear, which is called Innovate if I'm getting it right.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-27, 20:06   Link #8184
Dareal_truth

I was having a discussion with sneak about his abilities, seems to correlate with reality warping just a tad bit version of it?

Last edited by Dareal_truth; 2023-07-28 at 13:28.
Old 2023-07-28, 05:10   Link #8185
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I was thinking that maybe Vali final power up could be involved the EXE's world.

Perhaps if Issei get something by the Eotulde then Ishi for let Vali remain the opposite of Issei could give him something very powerful related to the Eevie.
Old 2023-07-28, 05:28   Link #8186
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
I was thinking that maybe Vali final power up could be involved the EXE's world.

Perhaps if Issei get something by the Eotulde then Ishi for let Vali remain the opposite of Issei could give him something very powerful related to the Eevie.
That's if Ishibumi takes the butt joke with Vali too far and introduces a butt goddess in the Etoulde faction. It's very unlikely though and more likely to be the Malebranche as we've speculated.

How do you figure any Evie would help Vali for a power-up?
Old 2023-07-28, 05:29   Link #8187
Xuanwu

Quote:
I remember I was having a discussion with sneak about his abilities, seems to correlate with reality warping just a tad bit version of it?
Which one of his abilities, Innovate Clear or Telos Karma?
Old 2023-07-28, 05:41   Link #8188
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
That's if Ishibumi takes the butt joke with Vali too far and introduces a butt goddess in the Etoulde faction. It's very unlikely though and more likely to be the Malebranche as we've speculated.
I was thinking that maybe there could be also Eotulde War Goddess that could be Chichigami's rival, she could appreciated Vali's fighting spirits and so she could blessed him.

For what concern the Malebranche we must have more informations on them, we don't know if someone that already have a Longinus or SG could use them safely. I mean it could be a case like Ophis's snake that could have destroyed the SG and so killed the owners or like Chaos Break that reduce the life force of user and don't allow to him/her to use the phoenix tear.

But perhaps it wouldn't be like that and Vali and others could use them.

Quote:
How do you figure any Evie would help Vali for a power-up?
We know Malvezoa and Regalveza aren't in excellent terms, also there still mystery over Seralbess.

Maybe one of 2 Malvezoa's siblings could even betrays Malvezoa and the other sibling. Considering Ishi's love for mecha I wouldn't discarded the possibility that Vali could became a mecha shining silver humanoid dragon or something.

For what concern the way in which Vali could get the power up maybe Regalveza or Seraselbes coudl have elongated cables that would attach to Vali's armor gems and send to the DD their energy and information about their Machine God physiology, the DD could absorb this information and Vali could unlock a new form via a chant performed by him, Albion and Regalveza or Seralsebes.
Old 2023-07-28, 13:29   Link #8189
Dareal_truth

Quote:
Which one of his abilities, Innovate Clear or Telos Karma?
Telos karma
Old 2023-07-30, 08:41   Link #8190
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Guys, a Reddit User has speculated that something like Issei and Ryuuuteimaru could happened between Vali and Gogmagog

https://www.reddit.com/r/HighschoolD...ike_issei_and/
Old 2023-07-30, 16:15   Link #8191
Xuanwu

Gogmagog is a legit fodder with all the power creep, though. Even if it comes back as Maou-class, that's still not enough to boost Vali enough to rival AxA.
Quote:
Telos karma
There's a broad definition of reality warping. What do you have in mind?
Old 2023-07-30, 17:29   Link #8192
Dareal_truth

just a tab-bit version of it, knowing how ish doesn't show the full power of Longinus when it’s convenient. Like when he fought against the grim reaper and he said he could affect gods

<<What did you do…? My attack should have hit you completely.>>

The young man shrugged as he answered.

【I simply chose the option of that attack ‘not hitting’.】
Old 2023-08-05, 11:35   Link #8193
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I know that mostly probably I'm going to tell a bullshit but it could be possible for Sairoarg turn into a lion with wings in future?

I get this idea cause his Rook Ladora Buné thanks the devil trait of his clan can taming dragons and turn himself in a dragon. This devil trait for the Buné's clan have sense since the Buné's symbol is three head dragon.

Tha Vapula's symbol seem to be winged lion so maybe beside dominating lions some members of Vapula's clan can turn into a creature like lions themselfs, we know that Sairoarg has almost 0 demoniac power but still has inherited the Lion Taming's ability from his mother.
Old 2023-08-05, 15:30   Link #8194
Dareal_truth

Anything is possible depending on ish health
Old 2023-08-05, 15:38   Link #8195
Xuanwu

Quote:
just a tab-bit version of it, knowing how ish doesn't show the full power of Longinus when it’s convenient. Like when he fought against the grim reaper and he said he could affect gods

<<What did you do…? My attack should have hit you completely.>>

The young man shrugged as he answered.

【I simply chose the option of that attack ‘not hitting’.】
Telos Karma is probability manipulation based on what we've seen. But I do think Mitsuya with Telos Karma and Innovate Clear might be classed as some low-tier reality manipulator, since the characters said he can do almost anything he wants.

I mean, Innovate Clear literally creates a world with its own living things. And it can most likely set certain rules that the living things have to obey. It's probably going to be almost as broken as Telos Karma.
Old 2023-08-05, 22:56   Link #8196
B214

That part always makes me think. So innovate clear and telos karma is literally visual novel. Mitsuya creates a selection when he wants.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-06, 16:19   Link #8197
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
That part always makes me think. So innovate clear and telos karma is literally visual novel. Mitsuya creates a selection when he wants.
Well Mitsuya basically is a cheater player, even that Shizuka girl ally of him have called him like that in the Vol 25.

Ishi has said that the Hindu Gods have cheat like ability, beside the growing of the power level I think we could see more HAX in future.

However what you guys think about the possibility of more combined techniques in future?

For example it can be that Issei could equip two of his Dividing Wyvern Fairy to the Kiba's propulsor and that Kiba could make propulsor for others, maybe they could be equip to the Nimura's Procellarum Phantom for further increase her speed?
Old 2023-08-07, 09:00   Link #8198
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Ishi has said that the Hindu Gods have cheat like ability, beside the growing of the power level I think we could see more HAX in future.

However what you guys think about the possibility of more combined techniques in future?

For example it can be that Issei could equip two of his Dividing Wyvern Fairy to the Kiba's propulsor and that Kiba could make propulsor for others, maybe they could be equip to the Nimura's Procellarum Phantom for further increase her speed?
Can't be all of them. Indra and Mahabali don't seem to have cheat abilities despite being very strong. Although I hope Indra will use more powerful weapons other than Vajra.

I don't see Issei doing anything for Kiba and Nimura. Kiba is going to merge his Sacred Gears, which is more than likely going to be a new Longinus. He's Ishibumi's favorite character.

Nimura also has developed her ability to time manipulation. I think they'll be fine. Someone like Irina is better off with the Dividing Wyverns, to reflect Xenovia's Dragonar armour. However, Ishibumi doesn't seem to really care about Irina.
Old 2023-08-07, 09:20   Link #8199
Lucidrago

Quote:
Can't be all of them. Indra and Mahabali don't seem to have cheat abilities despite being very strong. Although I hope Indra will use more powerful weapons other than Vajra.

I don't see Issei doing anything for Kiba and Nimura. Kiba is going to merge his Sacred Gears, which is more than likely going to be a new Longinus. He's Ishibumi's favorite character.

Nimura also has developed her ability to time manipulation. I think they'll be fine. Someone like Irina is better off with the Dividing Wyverns, to reflect Xenovia's Dragonar armour. However, Ishibumi doesn't seem to really care about Irina.
If Kiba was going to get a Longinus it would have happened by now. Kiba being Ishibuni's favorite just means he really wouldn't sit on something like that for so long without even giving us a single hint like he did with Gasper. Plus it would just be Canis Lykaon basically except without Jin.

In my opinion Kiba never should have gotten Blade Blacksmith and Ishibumi should have just kept Kiba solely focused on Sword Birth and his demonic swords. He could easily have just mafe those knights the original Balance Breaker of Sword Birth and just had Kiba go beyond his Balance Breaker being inspired by Issei achieving Illegal Move: Triana. Kiba's Blade Blacksmith jz essentially worthless because of his Holy Demonic sword. His Sword Birth is also kind of worthless because of Gram.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-07, 09:55   Link #8200
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
If Kiba was going to get a Longinus it would have happened by now. Kiba being Ishibuni's favorite just means he really wouldn't sit on something like that for so long without even giving us a single hint like he did with Gasper. Plus it would just be Canis Lykaon basically except without Jin.
Not necessarily, since it's obvious that Ishibumi hasn't planned 100% of all power-ups in advance. So I wouldn't rule out the possibility. Issei is the MC and Ryuuteimaru wasn't planned to be AxA from the start.

And who knows, the fusion might create some extra different abilities as well.