AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-07-05, 17:09   Link #8081
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Is Melvazoa going to invade or he's waiting for thirty years? I suppose Vali against Regalzeva would make sense, since he killed Vali's target (Great Red). Then obviously Issei against Melvazoa.

Who could fight Seraselbes if she also appears?
Seraselbes is a woman. She’ll lose easily against Issei
Old 2023-07-07, 15:39   Link #8082
Lucidrago

@Hyodou True DxD That's assuming there aren't guns already that could be wielded by military or police in the Underworld. Just because they haven't been shown doesn't mean that the Underworld doesn't have weapons like that.

And the idea of having a faster firing rate but being more accurate is too contradictory. I'm no expert on firearms but you can't be very accurate while having a fast firing rate. And having less power just robs Star Buster Star Blaster of its greatest strength. Its overwhelming destructive power is what makes it a high-tier Longinus. Even if it's just the rifle, you take away the Longinus's main aspect.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-07, 16:13   Link #8083
Xuanwu

Does Gogmagog not have anti-monster machine guns?

And I'm pretty sure there's special cars in the Underworld with missile or rocket launchers, lol.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-07, 18:09   Link #8084
Dareal_truth

Yea if I remember correctly Slash dog team has that
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-07, 18:57   Link #8085
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Does Gogmagog not have anti-monster machine guns?

And I'm pretty sure there's special cars in the Underworld with missile or rocket launchers, lol.
It was Azazel’s car if I remember correctly
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-08, 01:48   Link #8086
Xuanwu

Sirzechs has a sports car with missiles and machine guns as well.
Old 2023-07-08, 05:44   Link #8087
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
@Hyodou True DxD That's assuming there aren't guns already that could be wielded by military or police in the Underworld. Just because they haven't been shown doesn't mean that the Underworld doesn't have weapons like that.
It can be that it shouldn't be too late for introduce military devils with fire weapons?

Quote:
And having less power just robs Star Buster Star Blaster of its greatest strength. Its overwhelming destructive power is what makes it a high-tier Longinus. Even if it's just the rifle, you take away the Longinus's main aspect.
Well you are rigth on this, but we don't know how the rifle could change if Shooting Star get something like a Sub-Species BXB.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2023-07-08 at 06:37.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-08, 06:28   Link #8088
Xuanwu

Ishi could very well give him an armour, like he changed Regulus' axe form to an armour for Sairaorg
Old 2023-07-08, 06:41   Link #8089
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

@ Xuanwu you could be right.

Maybe because he want be like Issei he could have a Sub-Species BXB that like the CXC can have shoulders cannons.

I was also thinking to the Malebranche, I mean they could turn only into weapons for close combats such spears, swords, axe and ecc or maybe they could even became fire weapons that shoot attacks that are the combinations of their aura and the one of their wielders?
Old 2023-07-08, 08:06   Link #8090
Lucidrago

Quote:
Ishi could very well give him an armour, like he changed Regulus' axe form to an armour for Sairaorg
The armoured form is Sairaorg's subspecies Balance Breaker. We don't know what Regulus Nemea's regular Balance Breaker is to make a comparison.

We do know that Regulus can turn himself into an axe that Sairaorg can use as was mentioned in one of the Afterwords.

I definitely feel like Ishibuni is going to go with full armor for Shooting Star's Balance Breaker because of the simple nature of the Longinus and how Shooting Star fights. Really wouldn't do to make the Balance Breaker so complex when the Longinus is just a stupidly powerful rifle and a stupidly powerful sword. He has way more than enough offense. He needs some major defense to compliment that. Kind of like how Cao Cao's Balance Breaker is and how it compliments his fighting style and Longinus perfectly.
Old 2023-07-08, 08:52   Link #8091
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
We do know that Regulus can turn himself into an axe that Sairaorg can use as was mentioned in one of the Afterwords.
I think that Sairoarg is too prideful of his own body for using Regulus in the Axe's form so I doubt we would ever see him using Regulus in that way.

Maybe it could be possible make an exception if he Regulus would face a devil who would use a Melebranche in the form of axe, perhaps both Regulus and the Malebranche would want fight in the axe's form for see who is the strongest axe

Quote:
He has way more than enough offense. He needs some major defense to compliment that. Kind of like how Cao Cao's Balance Breaker is and how it compliments his fighting style and Longinus perfectly.
It was affirmed that Shooting Star has defeated gods who weren't fighters with rifle's aura blast. Considering that Sairoarg Breakdown The Beast has stopped the aura blast of the riffle with a punch I would say that the fire power of the riffle for someone of god class that is a good fighter it wouldn't be such big problem after all.

I agree that Shooting Star BXB should be a armor and that he must need more defense rather than further offense but maybe again the Eevie that are above Maou Class he would need even more fire power.
Old 2023-07-08, 10:27   Link #8092
Xuanwu

Shooting Star needs to awaken Balance Breaker to defeat any relevant God-class beings. He can only defeat the non-battle types and lost to Sairaorg, who isn't even a Super Devil.

Not that these are shameful showings for him, but it's kinda underwhelming for a Longinus that's supposed to have the strongest destructive power.
Old 2023-07-08, 10:59   Link #8093
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
I think that Sairoarg is too prideful of his own body for using Regulus in the Axe's form so I doubt we would ever see him using Regulus in that way.

Maybe it could be possible make an exception if he Regulus would face a devil who would use a Melebranche in the form of axe, perhaps both Regulus and the Malebranche would want fight in the axe's form for see who is the strongest axe

It was affirmed that Shooting Star has defeated gods who weren't fighters with rifle's aura blast. Considering that Sairoarg Breakdown The Beast has stopped the aura blast of the riffle with a punch I would say that the fire power of the riffle for someone of god class that is a good fighter it wouldn't be such big problem after all.

I agree that Shooting Star BXB should be a armor and that he must need more defense rather than further offense but maybe again the Eevie that are above Maou Class he would need even more fire power.
Or maybe Sairaorg is a hand-to-hand combatant and using the axe just doesn't fit his fighting style. Plus the axe is the base state of the Longinus. Sairaorg primilary uses his Balance Breaker and Breakdown the Beast which surpass that. Issei rarely used Ascalon and Ascalon li because he isn't primarily a swordsman.
Old 2023-07-08, 11:04   Link #8094
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Shooting Star's sword was able to cut the Breakdown The Beast armor but not give to Sairoarg particular damage, that sword could have more raw power than Tobio's blades but unlike Tobio he could not be yet at the level of cut gods.

Agree that he need a BXB, I was thinking that since he want be like Issei he could have a sub-species BXB that is armor in which the sword his like a extention of his arm like Ascalon and the rifle became a shoulder cannon.
Old 2023-07-08, 17:02   Link #8095
Xuanwu

Speaking of Tobio, I wonder who's going to end up as the 3rd strongest Longinus user after Issei and Vali? There's Cao Cao, Tobio, Kanzaki, Dulio, Leonardo, Sairaorg and now Shooting Star.

I'm guessing there won't be any certain third strongest but it's interesting to think about.
Old 2023-07-08, 17:33   Link #8096
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I would say that Mitsuya at least for the moment could be most powerful human that wield a Longinus, we don't have see his full power yet but the fact that he have two Longinus for me could mean that he could be very broken. Cao Cao with his new attack that was teased in DX 7 could have some chance to get close to Issei and Vali.

From what I remember Gasper, Cao Cao and Tobio in Ishi's blog all 3 have the ??? so I guess that one of this 3 could be the main candidate.

I wouldn't exclude Ingvild as well for the position of 3rd strongest Longinus's wielder that have both the Maou's blood and a High Tier Longinus, also she have a queen piece that maybe could play a role in her growth.

For what concern Leonardo we have to wait if Ishi would make him return for the Eevie and maybe the Malebranche, from what I remember it was confirmed that currently he is under the Grigori.

Sairoarg for me should find a safe alternative to Breakdown The Beast and Dulio should development a Abyss Side BXB.
Old 2023-07-08, 18:49   Link #8097
Xuanwu

I almost forgot about Gasper. I wonder if he's going to reach Transcendental-class in Shin? We know he's a Super Devil as an adult.
Old 2023-07-08, 19:37   Link #8098
Dareal_truth

Quote:
Speaking of Tobio, I wonder who's going to end up as the 3rd strongest Longinus user after Issei and Vali? There's Cao Cao, Tobio, Kanzaki, Dulio, Leonardo, Sairaorg and now Shooting Star.

I'm guessing there won't be any certain third strongest but it's interesting to think about.

Shooting star is the perfect candidate for 4th place, no def god class beings and kanazki, could be the strongest human via raw haxs

Last edited by Dareal_truth; 2023-07-08 at 23:19.
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-09, 04:02   Link #8099
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
I almost forgot about Gasper. I wonder if he's going to reach Transcendental-class in Shin? We know he's a Super Devil as an adult.
Well the events of EX were quoted by Azazel and Ajuka in the Shin DXD 3 and Shin DXD 4 so maybe Gasper as Super Devil could happened.

He have a Longinus with soul of a fallen god (Balor) and a mutation piece, maybe something almost unique without precedents like the fusion of a Longinus and a Mutation Piece could happened for him.

Also could you immagine what could happened if the current Gasper will drink the blood of current Issei?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
Shooting star is the perfect candidate for 4th place, no def god class beings and kanazki, could be the strongest human via raw haxs
Mitsuya could be really broken, I'm curios to see the full extension of his HAX

The problem of Shooting Star is that despite how powerful is Longinus is too far behind his own power growth compared with others like Cao Cao, Tobio, Dulio and ecc.

Despite Ingvild as well is behind the others with her growth we shouldn't forgot that she is the Issei's queen with both a Longinus and the Maou's blood. Ophis could give a little help to her as well.

I think that the 3rd place and 4th place could be take by Ingvild, Gasper, Cao Cao, Tobio, Dulio, Leonardo, Mitsuya and if he will be very lucky Sairoarg.

At the best Shooting Star could have the 5th position in my opinion, though I know I could be wrong.
Old 2023-07-09, 10:30   Link #8100
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I have looking in this Ishibumi's blog, it seem that both Issei and Vali have ??? for what concern future power ups or ability not revealed yet: https://ishibumi.exblog.jp/14681393/