AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-06-04, 07:13   Link #81
Dj0rel
True Believer

Everyone here stuck on discussing Yuna being a standard tundere. Am I the only one who wishes that Touka's dad died a dog's death?
Old 2023-06-04, 12:17   Link #82
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
Everyone here stuck on discussing Yuna being a standard tundere. Am I the only one who wishes that Touka's dad died a dog's death?
No you are not...especially since we don't have it confirmed he bought it .
Old 2023-06-08, 12:08   Link #83
Frontier

Good news! Yuna is outside (more or less) and Touka is out of her body and back in Sion! Bad news is she's stuck buck-naked, her friends are mistaking her for a beetle, and her body is getting chained up and thrown in the back .

I'm still surprised we're getting this subplot with Dott, Belarco, and the horse as they try to save the town. For a guy who was mostly comedy relief, Dott turns out to be someone who was only out for money but grew to genuinely love the town, it's people, and want to save them. And with that in mind they're going to lead Siruela, Isaac, and the kings' forces to help stop the Devils in Elvania !

Kyle is back! I love how he just got arrested for indecent exposure but then gets roped into this...though he's still planning on killing Touka and Anri. Definitely need to watch out for him .

Those poor Order of the Magic Knights...they didn't have a chance. I feel bad for the girl, she was really cute and had a nice design/outfit .

Somehow I shouldn't be surprised that Yuna's dad is A-Okay with everything so long as Touka joins the Church of Tits. Which he is more than willing to do because, thigh man that he is, he can still enjoy a great rack with the best of 'em .

Well, lucky Sion's dad can see Yuna through losing his normal sight and manages to clothe her, even if she's once again stuck in a fanservice outfit with thigh highs. Glad Sion Papa is a man of culture at the end of the day .

Hmm...Sion's dad saw a soul in Sion's head (Touka, obviously) but also in the Legendary Hero sword .

Ha! Ethel really thought she was going to just bail and leave, but Touka managed to weaponize how much she cares about him to force her into helping him. Fitting for this twisted but sweet master and student .

We've finally arrived in Elvania! It's just too bad Ethel's betrayed them and killed Touka! Except not, because of course it's just a long con like it always is with Touka .

Fitting that they'd close things out with Touka back in his body again and pairing up with Yuna and Anri. Anri may be a failure of a Necromancer, but her loyalty to Touka is truly sincere and sweet. Also I love how the camera just had to show Yuna's fine behind as she floats besides them .

Toukas a Devil! Turns out that three-eyed Devil in the OP is him, and he manages to use his skills to save a bunch of female adventurers from getting tortured...by stripping them naked and putting them in thigh-highs for the pleasure of the Devils. I guess the true solution for peace is horniness. I still feel bad for the girls .

Ah, so Titty Devil is named Adele? She may want to turn half of humanity into cattle but she doesn't want to kill them all...so I guess there's that. Not that it's going to ender enough sympathy in Touka to stop him from killing her, even if it makes him come off more like the bad guy. Though things get complicated when Anri's brother shows up .

Next week: Dissolved clothes Milly! More action! Touka back in Sion! And also...ED subs !
Old 2023-06-08, 14:35   Link #84
grecefar

good chapter, it seems that sion was in the sword all along and touka is back to his original body for now. With all the soul transfer and I believe the hero will come back some day. Now I want to know if he planned his death or it was truly and accident and his soul ended in the sword for some reason?
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-15, 17:08   Link #85
Frontier

It's not even two minutes into the episode and Milly's clothes have been dissolved! You also have to admire Marguerite committing to stripping herself so they can lure the demons away. I guess everyone's slowly realizing the devil's greatest weakness is their horniness and Touka can get behind a plan that relies on ladies in their underwear. They even managed to snag Yuna and Milly's dad .

Friedrich is Anri's brother and has a legitimate grievance against humanity...but the Necromancers have dragged too many innocent people into their crusade, but it's hard for them to care because they've learned to compartmentalize their emotions from having seen so much death. Even Anri did it with Sion, but she's not going to betray life Sion helped save or her own faith in Touka !

Poor Adele unceremoniously eaten by Vertex, the Infernal Beast commanded by Diego, which ends up becoming his body for a proper boss battle against Touka !

Well, points to Sharon for that giant stone golem even if she fell asleep afterwards...and right when they could've used her advice for how Sion beat Vertex the first time .

Did you really think Touka would enter into a "fair and square" battle? Nah, he just needed to get into Sion's body and get the right area so he could trap Diego and have Ethel shock him so he can deliver the final blow .

It's just too bad Vertex has strong absorption abilities that he was able to not only tank that but even avoid hits from the Legendary Hero's sword. Not to mention his sheer speed .

Yuna managed to contribute even in spirit form! Not only did she remember how Sion beat Vertex from having watched the fight but she and Touka's new psychic blond lets him hit Diego in his blind spots! Nice !

Ethel is fighting Friedrich but who was that confronting Marguerite? A new female Necromancer ?

Looks like Touka's relied too much on Mana Drops, his body is falling apart, and eventually he just can't keep the fight going...even as the girls still believe in him. But with 15 minutes left before Yuna loses her humanity, it looks like it's up to Belarco and Kyle to pinch-hit before Touka can finish this .
Old 2023-06-15, 17:55   Link #86
grecefar

By the title of the next chapter I guess it means shion and touka. Maybe they get to talk in that dream space.

I think that shion's dead was planned by himself. If not is still hilarious.
Old 2023-06-22, 12:05   Link #87
Frontier

Poor Anri. She's really believing Kyle's story that he's changed his way and reformed...even if he then admits he's there to get revenge on Touka only seconds later. But hey, at least he brought the cavalry of Siruela, Isaac, the mayor, the horse, and Belarco (who does nothing). And in true Kyle fashion ends up naked in the most majestic way possible .

So Sion's just been chilling out in the Legendary Sword this whole time, where Legendary Heroes can congregate and converse. It's so surreal seeing Sion again and him acting like he's best buds with Touka who immediately runs away because he can't believe the guy he got killed wants to be friends .

Should Touka choose a paradise of naked women in stockings versus the real world? But now he's officially the Legendary Hero (even if just because he fooled the sword), and he's got his friends to protect...and the best thighs of all are those of the people he loves. So of course Touka can't abandon them !

Of course Touka wouldn't get up without the promise of some thigh action from Yuna in the future .

I never expected to see Sion in Touka's body or to see them tag-team, but wow. Sion's Legendary Hero status wasn't a joke as he makes short work of Vertex even in a different body! He even makes Touka look cooler .

Sion's reaction to finding out Kyle was in love with him...yeah .

Touka manages to defeat Diego and save the day (and Yuna!) with a second to spare! All he needed was holding Vertex down and the Legendary Sword in the shape of a knife, his specialty!

Oh hey, female Necromancer! She seems like a sweaty gal. And I guess they didn't need Diego any more so they could let the Devils take revenge on him for killing Adele and letting him die paralyzed as a scrub in the most un-epic way possible. Fitting end for him .

I had almost forgotten the mayor was partially doing this to get Marguerite naked in stockings...and Isaac wants it too! Poor girl .

I see Yuna got a little ahead of herself when she saw Touka getting chummy with women ready and willing to offer their thighs to him...so Yuna will just give in and give Touka her thighs! Albeit not naked, but it's pretty nice seeing Yuna in a bikini again anyways. Too bad finding out Sion has been watching them and all of Yuna's fanservice moments the whole time, and is basically being a voyeur right now, kills the mood. Touka was THIS close .

Well, good that Yuna seems aware that she's in love with Touka now, thanks to Marguerite, and both girls are able to bond more and commiserate over being love rivals and adventuring companions. Just don't forget about Anri !

So the gangs' next journey is boosting Touka's mana with help from the Sage, with Dorothy and Kyle in tow. I can only imagine how crazy the adventures will get for them moving forward .

Ending on a shot of everybody in swimsuits! Was that the Sage at left next to Yuna ?
Old 2023-06-22, 15:58   Link #88
grecefar

sion is still alive and powerful as ever and he can be summoned again but touka needs a lot of mana training to summon him, still is good that he is alive and funny he is a pervert. Well all men are perverts.

6/10. Had some good moments.
Old 2023-06-22, 19:56   Link #89
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Very much hoping there's more seasons to come. This is basically just the introduction, and there's lots more to come.

I'll give it a straight B+. Not A-grade material, but good. Bonus for giving me some of the relationship dynamics I like in Yuna and Touka.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-22, 21:50   Link #90
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-22, 22:04   Link #91
Alchemist007
*Author

Tsundere's gonna keep tsuning, can't let us have that level up in one cour can they. I liked the art and the crazy nature of Touka's possession of others, the antics on the other hand got a bit tiring. Seems like they really wanted to keep things pg-13.

7/10
Old 2023-06-23, 04:26   Link #92
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Tsundere's gonna keep tsuning, can't let us have that level up in one cour can they. I liked the art and the crazy nature of Touka's possession of others, the antics on the other hand got a bit tiring. Seems like they really wanted to keep things pg-13.

7/10
Kind of realistic in my opinion. It's not that realistic for a person to suddenly be in love the moment they find out someone saved them or to suddenly forget all the problems and issues they have with them. Learning about his past was a huge step to force her to rethink things, but even so there are things she likes and dislikes about him that remain completely unchanged. And at the same time, just because she's apologized doesn't mean he's going to immediately think "now she loves me". It takes time, especially with all the time that'd been spent set in a rather negative relationship.
Old 2023-06-23, 18:23   Link #93
Alchemist007
*Author

She was basically going to let him do it, she only left because she learned Shion could see too. It's blueball writing plain and simple.
Old 2023-06-23, 19:29   Link #94
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
She was basically going to let him do it, she only left because she learned Shion could see too. It's blueball writing plain and simple.
Maybe, but it also demonstrates how far things have actually progressed. Take a look at how Yuna treated Touka before Shion's death and when she thought he was Shion, and compare it to her behavior here. There's an awful lot of similarity between this scene and that.
Old 2023-06-23, 20:04   Link #95
Alchemist007
*Author

One of the biggest reasons for her improved attitude towards him is because she learned about his past tribulations, which I think in and of itself was a bit too brief. Not to mention the disparity between how you might think someone would mature after going through that...and the stocking hyperfetishist we have now. A sort of Naruto mindset.

Tags
comedy, fantasy