AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-05-20, 03:28   Link #7901
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Speaking about possible Super Devils I wonder if it could be possible that Sairoarg could find a alternative to Breakdown The Beast and reach the Super Devil's level when he have to fight the Eevie? Maybe he would have to make a special training under Sun Wukong and Nehza for improving his Touki and get a new form thanks it.

Also there is the Malebranche that basically were called Sacred Gears of devils, it could be that Rias could use one of them?
So many potential Super Devils especially with the Malebranche. Ishi should try and throw the angels a bone.

Actually, what do people think about a Divine Dividing Scale Mail for Irina using Issei's dividing wyverns?
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-20, 05:28   Link #7902
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
The elf and cyborg girls Ishi talked about for Issei's harem might also be from other worlds.

But I'm a bit surprised. I'd have thought Issei would date someone from Chichigami's faction if he had to marry an alien.
Isn’t Sefaira a Miko to chichigami?
Old 2023-05-20, 05:39   Link #7903
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Isn’t Sefaira a Miko to chichigami?
It was said that she was the Seraselbes's miko and that it was one of the reason to which the Eevie are looking for her.

Quote:
I almost forgot about Dragon Range. Issei should go there to train for his dragon form.
Agree, if there is somebody that could help with dragon form that one must be Crom.

Speaking about forms outside BXB and SG's related what you guys think about the possibility of Ingvild that could a Leviathan's form just like the antagonist Leviathan's girl of Highschool DXD Zero?

I also have read a theory on Reddit about the Demoniac Brillance of Evil Light https://www.reddit.com/r/HighschoolD...evil_light_of/

This reddit's guy think that maybe Vali could turn into a sort of demoniac silver bat with devil horns and that would be his Lucifer's form

I would like if Issei and Vali during their fight could both use a form outside their armors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
If there is more SG for Vitra than that changes my opinion. If Saji does a proper dragon training and gain the rest of the SG then maybe he does have a chance at being a super devil.
You may have some theory about what kinds of powers could have the others SG's of Vitra?

Quote:
The elf and cyborg girls Ishi talked about for Issei's harem might also be from other worlds.

But I'm a bit surprised. I'd have thought Issei would date someone from Chichigami's faction if he had to marry an alien.
Somebody have already speculated that Sefaria could be the elf girl, maybe she have elf ears.

About the cyborg there who think that could be even a female Eevie. I was thinking about the possibility of a female Malebranche.

It is interesting the possibility that Issei have girls from other worlds.

Maybe Issei could have a warrior of Chichigami, he has still all of his pawns vacants so maybe it would be possible for him get a warrior of Etoulde's race that could be a sort of demi-goddess under Chigami.

Quote:
So many potential Super Devils especially with the Malebranche. Ishi should try and throw the angels a bone.

Actually, what do people think about a Divine Dividing Scale Mail for Irina using Issei's dividing wyverns?
With Malebranche maybe even Sona, Seekvaria, Diehauser and Roygun could have a power up.

Poor angel and fallen angels

I think it would be cool if Issei can also make the Divine Dividing Armor for others.

In that mobile game we have already get this so who knows https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/hi...20210318121219

But honestly I think that it could be more likely that one day Issei thanks Ryuuuteimaru could make a sort of CXC and weapons for others. Maybe all girls would even have their their version of the DXD's armors thanks Chichigami

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2023-05-20 at 15:16.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-21, 06:21   Link #7904
B214

Let's not jump the horse yet. Right now we still dunno if the Eevie will turn out to be as strong as hyped. Rizevim was hyped when introduced too but end up he wasn't really that big of a threat. For all we know the Eevie could simply be hyping themselves as powerful but only a couple or dozen of them are truly more powerful than the chief gods of DxD would.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-21, 07:24   Link #7905
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Let's not jump the horse yet. Right now we still dunno if the Eevie will turn out to be as strong as hyped. Rizevim was hyped when introduced too but end up he wasn't really that big of a threat. For all we know the Eevie could simply be hyping themselves as powerful but only a couple or dozen of them are truly more powerful than the chief gods of DxD would.
Not just the Evies hyping themselves, but the narration and the VIPs from DxD as well. The biggest problem is Regalzeva and the Keito Tenkai as Dragon God-class fighters. Trihexa alone is a handful for almost all of the strongest DxD fighters put together. So imagine three fighters on that level at once.
Old 2023-05-21, 08:22   Link #7906
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Not just the Evies hyping themselves, but the narration and the VIPs from DxD as well. The biggest problem is Regalzeva and the Keito Tenkai as Dragon God-class fighters.
Yeah this is what was said in the Shin DXD 4:

If compared to the Earth’s powerful beings, the [Keito Tenkai]’s strength was Great Red-class, and their Primes [Atrocity Fanatics] ranged from Chief Gods of each mythology to Maou-class. As for the strength of [Ragou Shichou], the strongest one had a power exceeding Great Red, and the lower-ranked ones were Chief God-class. Their Primes [Invade Fanatics]’s strength ranged from Maou-class to Dragon King-class. And the Three Evil Gods of [Evie Etoulde], including Invincible Devastator Regalzeva, were far more powerful than that.

https://occult-research.club/project...ng_destruction

Quote:
Trihexa alone is a handful for almost all of the strongest DxD fighters put together. So imagine three fighters on that level at once.
Trihexa too for me could be a jobber for the Eevie
Old 2023-05-25, 17:51   Link #7907
zarmag

Quote:
Yeah this is what was said in the Shin DXD 4:

If compared to the Earth’s powerful beings, the [Keito Tenkai]’s strength was Great Red-class, and their Primes [Atrocity Fanatics] ranged from Chief Gods of each mythology to Maou-class. As for the strength of [Ragou Shichou], the strongest one had a power exceeding Great Red, and the lower-ranked ones were Chief God-class. Their Primes [Invade Fanatics]’s strength ranged from Maou-class to Dragon King-class. And the Three Evil Gods of [Evie Etoulde], including Invincible Devastator Regalzeva, were far more powerful than that.

https://occult-research.club/project...ng_destruction

Trihexa too for me could be a jobber for the Eevie
As far potential goes Ise might surpass Great Red and Ophis considering his body is made up by them so it make sense that he'll get stronger than Vali
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-26, 10:37   Link #7908
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
As far potential goes Ise might surpass Great Red and Ophis considering his body is made up by them so it make sense that he'll get stronger than Vali
Yeah we must have been already aware of it by long time ago.

The problem is how Vali is going to keep up with him?

I have read theories that the Malebranche and maybe Lilith(Mothers of Devils) could help him with it.

I hope that it would be like that because Vali that became GR's level and beyond by his own talent seem so stupid.
Old 2023-05-26, 12:49   Link #7909
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Yeah we must have been already aware of it by long time ago.

The problem is how Vali is going to keep up with him?

I have read theories that the Malebranche and maybe Lilith(Mothers of Devils) could help him with it.

I hope that it would be like that because Vali that became GR's level and beyond by his own talent seem so stupid.
With the help of Ophis, Ddraig already said she’s trying to transform both Vali and Issei in Dragon Gods
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-26, 15:17   Link #7910
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
With the help of Ophis, Ddraig already said she’s trying to transform both Vali and Issei in Dragon Gods

Yeah I remember but I have see that some people are deny the idea that Vali take power from Ophis as well and that the only thing that Ophis do with the DXD L is awakening Vali's potential as someone born with the Lucifer's blood and Heavenly Dragon Longinus but it seem that Issei himself in the Volume 24 was saying that the DXD L too could take power from Ophis:

Quote:
So does the same go for Vali? Doesn’t his Maouification borrow Ophis’ power as well?

[Perhaps the Two Heavenly Dragons will reach Dragon God-class at the same time.]
https://occult-research.club/project...lume_24_Life_5
Old 2023-05-27, 07:13   Link #7911
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Yeah I remember but I have see that some people are deny the idea that Vali take power from Ophis as well and that the only thing that Ophis do with the DXD L is awakening Vali's potential as someone born with the Lucifer's blood and Heavenly Dragon Longinus but it seem that Issei himself in the Volume 24 was saying that the DXD L too could take power from Ophis:

The only reasonable thing is Vali will never have the infinity like Issei because he has not got a dragon body created by two Dragon Gods like Issei able to handle the recoil.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-27, 09:02   Link #7912
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
The only reasonable thing is Vali will never have the infinity like Issei because he has not got a dragon body created by two Dragon Gods like Issei able to handle the recoil.
He should't have the Inifinity right but it seem that the DXD L still take power from Ophis.

It was said by Issei himself and after all the armor became a mix of silver and black (that is Ophis's color) and Ophis's voice came out from the armor when they make the chant for the form.
Old 2023-05-27, 17:26   Link #7913
zarmag

Quote:
He should't have the Inifinity right but it seem that the DXD L still take power from Ophis.

It was said by Issei himself and after all the armor became a mix of silver and black (that is Ophis's color) and Ophis's voice came out from the armor when they make the chant for the form.
Ophis simply use her blessing to help Vali unlock his dormant Lucifer power and merge it with Albion's power which resulted as DXD L form. For Ise by unleashing the power of infinity which is DXD G and now combine the infinity and Dreams which is the True DXD G form.
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-28, 03:46   Link #7914
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
Ophis simply use her blessing to help Vali unlock his dormant Lucifer power and merge it with Albion's power which resulted as DXD L form. For Ise by unleashing the power of infinity which is DXD G and now combine the infinity and Dreams which is the True DXD G form.
But it was Issei himself in the Vol 24 was has mentioned the possibility that the DXD L take power from Ophis's too.

Quote:
[I don’t know, but it is certain that the power flowing from Ophis is constantly rising. Her spawn Lilith is also by your side, and that makes the effect even more remarkable. This is just my speculation, but that person…the Dragon God of Infinity wants to make you the third Dragon God, partner.]

So does the same go for Vali? Doesn’t his Maouification borrow Ophis’ power as well?

[Perhaps the Two Heavenly Dragons will reach Dragon God-class at the same time.]

Also the armor get the black color instead of be just silver and white.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2023-05-28 at 04:10.
Old 2023-05-28, 05:12   Link #7915
Xuanwu

I mean, Vali's thing is that he wants to reach Great Red-class without external power-ups. So it's impossible for him to be tapping into power of infinity.

"Ophis' power" is most likely just referring to her blessing which we are already aware of.
Old 2023-05-28, 07:31   Link #7916
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
I mean, Vali's thing is that he wants to reach Great Red-class without external power-ups. So it's impossible for him to be tapping into power of infinity.

"Ophis' power" is most likely just referring to her blessing which we are already aware of.
I see but then he should have refuse Ophis blessing as well since it must count as external help.

The fact that Vali could reach GR's level by his own for me is senseless.

I mean after all Issei's power is justified by the fact that his body is make the powers of both of the Dragons Gods( in future mostly he could going to get some help by Chichigami and the 12 Heavenly Breast).

The fact that Vali could equal this by just thanks Albion and Lucifer's powers (that were not even among the first 5 of the Top 10) it should be stupid and illogicall.

I still hope that Ophis, Lilith (Mothers Of Devils) and the Malebranche would be the reason that would give a sense for the fact he will Dragon God and maybe beyond.

I mean Ishi has justified Issei's power so if Vali could still equal Issei then Ishi should give a proper explanation.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2023-05-28 at 07:45.
Old 2023-06-04, 09:57   Link #7917
B214

Quote:

It's called character development for a reason. If it was Vali from earlier volumes, he most likely wouldn't have taken the external power-up. But meeting Ise, the ORC and probably constantly traveling with the Vali team help changed him. Also if it's to protect his own mother & younger siblings from threat, do you think Vali would just be like screw your help, i will rather die fighting and let my family get kill with me?
Vali is prideful not stupid and emotionless.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-05, 04:26   Link #7918
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Also if it's to protect his own mother & younger siblings from threat, do you think Vali would just be like screw your help, i will rather die fighting and let my family get kill with me?
Vali is prideful not stupid and emotionless.
Agree.

I think that maybe in a first moment he could choice to fight the Eevie by his own by after getting a big defeat and having his family in danger he could accept to use the Malebranche that are also something that were created and belonged by his ancestor Lucifer's himself and with others 3 Maou.
Old 2023-06-06, 16:52   Link #7919
Xuanwu

About the topic of future Super Devils, I've just discovered that the Portuguese translation of EX clarifies that the number of formally recognized Super Devils are six. The implication of Azazel's thoughts is that there's other devils that haven't been formally recognized as Super Devils as of that point.

So yeah, I'm starting to have renewed hope for Sairaorg and Saji being transcendentals.
Old 2023-06-06, 21:10   Link #7920
cyberdemon

Quote:
About the topic of future Super Devils, I've just discovered that the Portuguese translation of EX clarifies that the number of formally recognized Super Devils are six. The implication of Azazel's thoughts is that there's other devils that haven't been formally recognized as Super Devils as of that point.

So yeah, I'm starting to have renewed hope for Sairaorg and Saji being transcendentals.
The question is if Bal and Verrine existed in that timeline. If the do then there is only 1 slot available at present. But things have changed so the estimate could be expanded