AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-03-14, 07:39   Link #7781
zarmag

one of the rules of time travel.. not just super devils it includes sacred gears evolving into longinus. I wont be surprise that Saji's Vritra sacred gear evolve into a longinus.
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-14, 09:06   Link #7782
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
one of the rules of time travel.. not just super devils it includes sacred gears evolving into longinus. I wont be surprise that Saji's Vritra sacred gear evolve into a longinus.
I could also see Kibas fusing together
Old 2023-03-14, 09:07   Link #7783
Xuanwu

Quote:
I'm surprised it isn't a Longinus because Fafnir's SG is an artificial Longinus. Vritra is the weakest Dragon King, but still comparable to the others.

Could be due to the fact that Vritra was split up into several Sacred Gears.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-14, 09:10   Link #7784
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Technically, those three spots would be explained by Millicas, Bal and Verrine.

But yeah, the paradox might change some things.
After the ones nominated Ingvild is the other devil with most potential to become a Super Devil.

There is Ex Gremory and I wouldn’t be surprised if he became a Super Devil having Galatine III, PoD and an artificial Boosted Gear, trained by Kiba and Vali.

Especially because is called the God Slayer of the Scarlett Blade and the ace of all the mythologies combined.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-14, 21:04   Link #7785
cyberdemon

Quote:
I'm surprised it isn't a Longinus because Fafnir's SG is an artificial Longinus. Vritra is the weakest Dragon King, but still comparable to the others.

Could be due to the fact that Vritra was split up into several Sacred Gears.
His isn’t simply because they are still separate sg. We’ve seen them resonating more since Vritra awoke. Once they truly fuse together then they might be in the realm of the Longinus.
Old 2023-03-15, 07:47   Link #7786
zarmag

all our theory and speculations... is there any news for the next volume?!
Old 2023-03-15, 16:12   Link #7787
Xuanwu

Quote:
all our theory and speculations... is there any news for the next volume?!
Nah, Ishi said SD 4 would be his next release. It was supposed to be released this March, but it seems like it was removed from the website sometime ago. Possibly, the release was postponed again.

Entirely possible that Shin DxD 5 could still be next year depending on when Slash Dog is released. But hopefully later this year.
Old 2023-03-15, 17:14   Link #7788
zarmag

i pray for his health to get better... i don't want him ended up dead like the authors of Zero no Tsukaima and Kaze no Stigma.
Old 2023-03-16, 11:57   Link #7789
Xuanwu

OK, I just saw someone on Twitter post earlier this month that SD 4 is meant to be released on March 17th (tomorrow).

I checked Ishi's blog and he hasn't posted since the Yen Press release of Vol 8 last year. He's always active on Twitter though.
Quote:
Nah, Ishi said SD 4 would be his next release. It was supposed to be released this March, but it seems like it was removed from the website sometime ago. Possibly, the release was postponed again.
The post that was removed from the website showed SD 4's release date for 2025. Probably that's why it was removed. Confusing, but we'll know for sure by tomorrow.
Old 2023-03-19, 17:21   Link #7790
zarmag

now news about Shin DXD 5.
Old 2023-03-19, 17:23   Link #7791
zarmag

Issei met some gods but he didn't get to meet Aphrodite or other love goddesses
Old 2023-03-20, 04:21   Link #7792
Xuanwu

Quote:
now news about Shin DXD 5.
Meh, I don't think we're getting it until next year at this point. SD 4 was postponed again. Best chance is if Ishi has written most of Shin DxD 5 already.
Quote:
Issei met some gods but he didn't get to meet Aphrodite or other love goddesses
Yeah, I think Ishi should introduce Aphrodite, maybe when Issei meets Eros. He added a bunch of Greek gods/goddesses to his blog after Shin DxD 4, so it's a possibility.

Edit (from Ishi's blog):
Quote:
Gods said to be based in
Olympus Greece.
・Main God Zeus

→ Apollo・Gods

・Poseidon

* Appeared
in the September 2011 short story of Dragon Magazine

・Hestia ・Aphrodite ・Hephaestus

・Tartarus

・Erebos

・Nyx
So Hestia and Aphrodite might still appear.

Last edited by Xuanwu; 2023-03-20 at 04:34.
Old 2023-03-20, 07:47   Link #7793
zarmag

are there summaries for Dragon magazine... i can imagine Issei's interaction with Aphrodite
Old 2023-03-20, 11:17   Link #7794
bluestahli1

I so want Aphrodite to appear in the series and get illustrated, she doesn't have to be a major character nor join his harem, I just want to see the illustrator to draw her in the author's imagining of her.
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-20, 12:09   Link #7795
cyberdemon

Isseis chastity would be at risk if he met her lol. She was known to have many lovers as ancient Greek gods were known to do.
Old 2023-03-21, 07:51   Link #7796
zarmag

Shooting Star's ancestry

Maybe Shooting Star's devil ancestry might be Asmodeus one of the four great satans plus the unique trait of the clan is Starsend Moment especially the word 'star' it cant be a coincidence.
Old 2023-03-26, 09:41   Link #7797
Xuanwu

Quote:
Maybe Shooting Star's devil ancestry might be Asmodeus one of the four great satans plus the unique trait of the clan is Starsend Moment especially the word 'star' it cant be a coincidence.
Bit of a long shot, but his ancestry could be anything so this doesn't sound too outlandish. He also seems to have freakish natural talent as well.
Old 2023-03-28, 17:16   Link #7798
zarmag

Super Devil candidates

we all know Gasper and Millicus will become super devils in the future but due to the paradox of time travel they're might be more candidates so far this are the list that i'm only speculating:

Sairaorg Bael - still in a middle mastering his longinus Regulus Nemea. It might be interesting if he got a similar to Vali's Diabolos Dragon by linking their dormant power together into one.
Ingvild Leviathan - she got the talent and high-class longinus that can destroy the world.
Old 2023-03-28, 19:53   Link #7799
B214

I still personally think DxD forms are only available thanks to Ophis. Ophis granted both Ise & Vali the ability to transcend their Longinus limit. Vali himself never said he attained DxD with his hardwork or talents, he just told Ise he received blessings from Ophis too. And we already know Ophis' blessings can help improve or upgrade a person's stats.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-29, 07:30   Link #7800
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I still personally think DxD forms are only available thanks to Ophis. Ophis granted both Ise & Vali the ability to transcend their Longinus limit. Vali himself never said he attained DxD with his hardwork or talents, he just told Ise he received blessings from Ophis too. And we already know Ophis' blessings can help improve or upgrade a person's stats.
For Iseei is the case because his DxD form is based on Ophis’infinity power, but not for Vali. The blessing helped him to awaken his Lucifer’s power, something he always had but didn’t know.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote