AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite girl?
Nu 5 4.31%
Gamma 12 10.34%
Alpha 46 39.66%
Delta 30 25.86%
Beta 23 19.83%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2023-02-16, 08:43   Link #501
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
I don't know about that because he was relieve in volume 4 that his past life parent and dog were living in America when Japan have went to crap. So his family even just his past life family is important too him.
In the game that the author helped write, he said he doesn't want to be an orphan because that would put him on the path of an protagonist.

Honestly, I think this mentality of thinking that either Cid loves everything or doesn't care is wrong, within a feeling there are infinite layers.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-16, 11:53   Link #502
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Iirc, 7S are significantly stronger than the rest of SG AND Victoria was considered to having the potential of joining the rank of 7S in the future because they were "given power" directly by Shadow, so what is the difference in Cid's way of curing "possession" compared to others despite he is the one who teach 7S how to cure "possession" himself?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-16, 12:07   Link #503
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Iirc, 7S are significantly stronger than the rest of SG AND Victoria was considered to having the potential of joining the rank of 7S in the future because they were "given power" directly by Shadow, so what is the difference in Cid's way of curing "possession" compared to others despite he is the one who teach 7S how to cure "possession" himself?
Didn't Cid actually train the 7S personally while he hasn't even met the rest of them (outside the ones he personally helped)? So he probably managed to train them to a higher level than they could manage for the other members
Old 2023-02-16, 13:49   Link #504
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
We can't forget that Cid trained the 7 Shades, teaching them to use magic.
Old 2023-02-16, 17:38   Link #505
Gerard07

Could you guys answer some questions that came up when I watched the anime please?;

-Is it true (in a spoiler that I listen to) that the normal swords used by the knights have a magical conductivity of 10%, the Mithril swords 30% and the smile of 100%?.
-How exactly does Shadow's Power-Up give Rose and the girls (7 Shadows) from Shadow Garden?
-Could you explain to me what the "awakened" concept is?, since in the anime Zenon and Nelson mention it as something that is obtained after taking pills or something like that.
-Skel (Cid's Mod friend) has any importance? Since she is in the same boat with Zeta, is it a coincidence or does she think he is important in some way?.
-Shadow knows that in Alexandria is the main base of Shadow Garden and that there is a giant statue of him?.

Last edited by Gerard07; 2023-02-17 at 15:52.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-16, 18:53   Link #506
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
We can't forget that Cid trained the 7 Shades, teaching them to use magic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Didn't Cid actually train the 7S personally while he hasn't even met the rest of them (outside the ones he personally helped)? So he probably managed to train them to a higher level than they could manage for the other members
But he did not train Victoria, and none(7S included) deny the "given power by Shadow" stuff and even shown to be agree that it's true
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2023-02-16, 22:32   Link #507
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
But he did not train Victoria, and none(7S included) deny the "given power by Shadow" stuff and even shown to be agree that it's true
The issue is that Cid has more control over the possession cure and so he can help the person he healed to have a greater natural mastery over their own magic.
And let's not forget that Vic is a fanatic who wants to turn Cid into a god, she must work like crazy in training (Cid even notes that when he first met her, she was harmless).
Old 2023-02-22, 10:52   Link #508
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

We got 3 heroes from the legend, all females that fought Diabolos:
An elf
A beastman
A human
Their reincarnations do exist and so far we got Alpha being descendant of Olivier and Zeta implied to be the descendant of the beast hero.

Who would be the human descendant then?
2 of them are blonde so maybe Rose?

I keep reading and damn, Eta you crazy bitch (shindara douzuru?)
Spoiler for Vol5:

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2023-02-22 at 11:11.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-22, 11:17   Link #509
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Human hero descedant may be Clair or Alexia
Old 2023-02-22, 11:26   Link #510
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Human hero descedant may be Clair or Alexia
Might be Claire with her sheer affinity to Aurora.
Old 2023-02-22, 12:13   Link #511
Gerard07

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 2nd season of the anime is confirmed, right?, assuming that it will also have 20 chapters, will it adapt volumes 3 and 4, or is it possible that they will also adapt 5?.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-22, 16:15   Link #512
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I doubt it will reach vol5
Old 2023-02-22, 18:47   Link #513
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
I doubt it will reach vol5
Considering that the anime was quite successful, there is a high chance that they may be able to reach the current arc(if this arc concludes soon enough)
Old 2023-02-23, 10:04   Link #514
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Considering that the anime was quite successful, there is a high chance that they may be able to reach the current arc(if this arc concludes soon enough)
Black Rose has yet to end but the Lawless City is already over.

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2023-02-23 at 10:58.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-23, 12:59   Link #515
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
We got 3 heroes from the legend, all females that fought Diabolos:
An elf
A beastman
A human
Their reincarnations do exist and so far we got Alpha being descendant of Olivier and Zeta implied to be the descendant of the beast hero.

Who would be the human descendant then?
2 of them are blonde so maybe Rose?

I keep reading and damn, Eta you crazy bitch (shindara douzuru?)
Spoiler for Vol5:
The human hero appears in the webnovel. She is called Freyer and has silver hair with red eyes, maybe she is reused in the ln.

Personally I think Alexia will get that role. Claire will play the new Diabolos and Akane will play the otherworldly creature who gave Diabolos its powers.

I really didn't want a new season because the author helped with the first one and that delayed volume 5.

I want to see Zeta vs Alpha.

and I don't know if you know, but in the game there are several elements that connect to volume 5, like in the last seven shades chronicles that shows the meeting between Victoria and Zeta and where Zeta got the idea of creating a faction within an organization.

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2023-02-23 at 13:13.
Old 2023-02-24, 17:15   Link #516
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I think delaying Vol5 did good because he went extra cruel with his character's past with details.
Old 2023-02-25, 07:59   Link #517
LG-MAX 2.o

he writes slowly and was also helping with the game and anime.
Old 2023-05-06, 14:16   Link #518
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
In the most recent chapter of the Chronicle of the 7 Shades, we learn that Victoria was a powerful warrior since she was a child, being the leader of a group of Church fanatics and it is also explained why she and Zeta are so close.
I just hope the author writing these stories doesn't delay the release of the novel even further.
Old 2023-07-26, 22:22   Link #519
patnam

the manga version has started adapting LN Vol.5 , start from chapter 55...
patnam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-27, 08:46   Link #520
Bakaraiser0711

any spoiler on Iris Midgar needs to know what is she doing after she lost the fight with Shadow
Bakaraiser0711 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark organization, dense mc, harem, power in the shadows