AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2023-01-10, 18:50   Link #21
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

My bet is some old character everyone's forgotten about by now. Which basically means I have no clue who it is either. Pretty sure it's someone we know regardless, otherwise not much point in hiding that person's identity from us readers.
Old 2023-01-11, 15:57   Link #22
TURI123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
My bet is some old character everyone's forgotten about by now. Which basically means I have no clue who it is either. Pretty sure it's someone we know regardless, otherwise not much point in hiding that person's identity from us readers.
There is also the option of Admiral "Kizaru" (the real name of the character is: "Borsalino"), after all, we do know that he has some contact with Vegapunk.

By the way, about Bartholomew Kuma, I think that the theory, that he wanted to go to Egghead but because of the damage that he has, he crashed into the Red Line instead is more likely than the theory that he wants to go to the Red Line.
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-12, 09:38   Link #23
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURI123456 View Post
There is also the option of Admiral "Kizaru" (the real name of the character is: "Borsalino"), after all, we do know that he has some contact with Vegapunk.

By the way, about Bartholomew Kuma, I think that the theory, that he wanted to go to Egghead but because of the damage that he has, he crashed into the Red Line instead is more likely than the theory that he wants to go to the Red Line.
I kinda doubt that, unless Kuma's memories was disoriented.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-13, 18:09   Link #24
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The New Year drought is almost over. Only a few more days until spoilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURI123456 View Post

The person Vegapunk contacted resides on Egghead, so it can't be Kizaru.

Kuma didn't just crash into the Red Line, he crashes right into the door of the World Government. The Red Line is huge, no way he'd end there by mistake.
Old 2023-01-19, 07:25   Link #25
TURI123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I kinda doubt that, unless Kuma's memories was disoriented.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The New Year drought is almost over. Only a few more days until spoilers.

The person Vegapunk contacted resides on Egghead, so it can't be Kizaru.

Kuma didn't just crash into the Red Line, he crashes right into the door of the World Government. The Red Line is huge, no way he'd end there by mistake.

Well about Bartholomew Kuma, when what you said is sense. The question "why he goes there in his current state is still left open".

About Admiral Kizaru (the real name of this character is "Borsalino"), they said that the "person on the island" not "lives there", however, and if assume that we judge by the answer of that person gives, I don't think that is Admiral "Kizaru" (the real name of this character is "Borsalino"), speaking style.
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote