AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2022-09-10, 05:18   Link #24361
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Saw that this morning, but I’d rather wait on an official announcement since that visual apparently came from a leak. Maybe Overlap was planning to release it during tomorrow’s OVA screening and talk show.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-24, 08:10   Link #24362
borisdrakoni

And we're finally back. Looks like the long hiatus was mainly due to the difficulty Shirakome was having with the BD bonus novel. Good fun of the Tortus Travel chapter aside, there's quite a bit to unpack from the author's notes and blog post today. Firstly, it looks like the content from volume 13 got quite a bit of editing this time around, so there's probably going to be a good deal of content that didn't make it into the WN. I am looking forward to the Miledi epilogue, though, and learning about some of the unnamed classmates who showed up at the end. The publication status of the after story seems to still be up in the air as Shirakome is referring to this as the final volume of the series. It also looks like he is planning to end the WN by the end of the year, so we'll see how that goes.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-24, 10:04   Link #24363
cyberdemon

Volume 13 goes on sale tomorrow too. My only hope is to see the spirits of the liberators and Miledi taking a more active role in killing Ehit. I’d also love to see the rest of the students reuniting with their families
Old 2022-09-24, 10:16   Link #24364
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Volume 13 goes on sale tomorrow too. My only hope is to see the spirits of the liberators and Miledi taking a more active role in killing Ehit. I’d also love to see the rest of the students reuniting with their families
It's already the 25th in Japan, so the book is out. I'm getting started on it now. Those images though, quite spoilery.
Spoiler:

***Edit***
Haha, I wonder if I should say as expected of Shirakome. Based on the character introduction chapter, those previously unnamed classmates sure have some disappointing personalities.

***Edit 2***
Well, I'm about a third of the way through the volume, and Shirakome wasn't kidding about the content revisions. There's a ton of new material on the allied forces'/classmates' side. Feels like he was trying to give everyone a bit more development before the end. Also a bit of a canon change from the WN:
Spoiler:

***Edit 3***
Finally finished the book after much insomnia. To skip straight to the impressions, it was a great ending. The overall structure of the story was consistent with the WN ending, but there was so much new content that it felt fresh reading it.
Spoiler:

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2022-09-26 at 01:03.
Old 2022-09-27, 12:46   Link #24365
RDNexus

I've just finished watching the OVA of Arifureta Season2.
Got 2 queries to whoever may be capable of answering.

1. Where could those events fit in the Zero timeline?
Given how only 4 of the 7 Liberators are present in it.

2. Is the OVA an original story or derived from an extra story?
As I only read the licensed LNs, I may be missing something...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-27, 13:25   Link #24366
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNexus View Post
I've just finished watching the OVA of Arifureta Season2.
Got 2 queries to whoever may be capable of answering.

1. Where could those events fit in the Zero timeline?
Given how only 4 of the 7 Liberators are present in it.

2. Is the OVA an original story or derived from an extra story?
As I only read the licensed LNs, I may be missing something...
The Liberators' side would occur after Zero volume 2 when Meiru has joined the group and they're leaving the area to return to the mainland. The OVA is an adaptation of a short story of the same title that was in the short story collection volume.
Old 2022-09-27, 13:40   Link #24367
RDNexus

Quote:
The Liberators' side would occur after Zero volume 2 when Meiru has joined the group and they're leaving the area to return to the mainland.
The OVA is an adaptation of a short story of the same title that was in the short story collection volume.
Thought so, thanks for the intel.
Old 2022-09-29, 18:21   Link #24368
cyberdemon

Quote:
It's already the 25th in Japan, so the book is out. I'm getting started on it now. Those images though, quite spoilery.
Spoiler:

***Edit***
Haha, I wonder if I should say as expected of Shirakome. Based on the character introduction chapter, those previously unnamed classmates sure have some disappointing personalities.

***Edit 2***
Well, I'm about a third of the way through the volume, and Shirakome wasn't kidding about the content revisions. There's a ton of new material on the allied forces'/classmates' side. Feels like he was trying to give everyone a bit more development before the end. Also a bit of a canon change from the WN:
Spoiler:

***Edit 3***
Finally finished the book after much insomnia. To skip straight to the impressions, it was a great ending. The overall structure of the story was consistent with the WN ending, but there was so much new content that it felt fresh reading it.
Spoiler:
That Zero spoiler already makes me happy
Old 2022-10-31, 13:37   Link #24369
borisdrakoni

Incidentally, even though no info was released on it, the season 2 BD bonus novel has been sent out to the people who mailed in their proofs of purchase. If anyone is interested in picking one up, now would be the time to start paying attention to auctions. It'll probably take a few weeks for my copy to get shipped over, but I'm looking forward to reading it.
Old 2022-11-03, 10:43   Link #24370
Bakaraiser0711

does adult yue illustration release can anyone has it?
Bakaraiser0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-03, 10:45   Link #24371
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaraiser0711 View Post
I pretty sure you can find it on twitter of Andromeda
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-03, 12:02   Link #24372
RDNexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaraiser0711 View Post
The Arifureta Wiki already has all LN13 illustrations. You can check there.
Old 2022-11-07, 15:37   Link #24373
borisdrakoni

BD Bonus Novel Cover(LQ, from photo):
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Rough synopsis from the back cover:
Spoiler:

This looks like it will be a fun story.
Old 2022-11-07, 18:54   Link #24374
sierra117
Harem Seeker

It will be quite interesting to see a busty beauty like Tio acting like a 13yokid, and without the M to boost
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2022-11-14, 16:49   Link #24375
Huh...?

J-Novel started translated v13, release date is March 24, 2023.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-04, 13:44   Link #24376
cyberdemon

Lmao so it turns out Oscars monster house dungeon was designed to harass Vandre lol
Old 2023-01-04, 18:48   Link #24377
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Which one? The entire Orcus Labyrinth?
Old 2023-01-04, 19:23   Link #24378
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Which one? The entire Orcus Labyrinth?
Yeah the Great Orcus Labyrinth. The recent after story has them speculating, and realistically imagining, Oscar making his entire labyrinth a monster fest just to get under Vandre skin after they realize Vandre was the one worked hardest in all the labyrinths creations due to all the monsters he had to train. Oscars dungeon, which according to Miledi, was supposed to be the last one. Yet has no real gimmicks. Just a constant barrage of extremely powerful monsters. This makes the, think Oscar intentionally designed it that way lol
Old 2023-03-09, 19:17   Link #24379
cyberdemon

I decided to do another read before the last volume drops in English. I realized something I didn’t realize in my previous reads. In volume 2 the beast men see the forest as the labyrinth before Hajime rebuts them. They aren’t wrong however. Each labyrinth essentially has an outer and inner labyrinth.

Reisen: the gorge has dangerous monsters and the effect of dispersing magic.
Gruen: There is the desert, the storm, and the worms to deal with first.
Schnee: the sheer cold and snow.
Melusine: being underwater.
Barns: they have to go through the church just to get to it.
Haltina: the very forest and the need to get the beast men to assist.
Orcus: There the first hundred floors and I suspect outside the back door Hajime used, and potentially Yues uncle, probably requires all 6 marks of completion to enter normally since Miledi said it was intended to be completed last. Too bad the author didn’t expand on this in the ttj like the Melusine ruins and Gruen volcano normal routes.

On another note I think I have the order they intended for them to be completed.

Prerequisite
Orcus 1-100

Beginner labyrinths (no prerequisites)
1/2 Reisen: for humans
1/2 Schnee: for demons
3. Gruen

Intermediate (has prerequisites)
4. Melusine: requires Gruen to be completed
5/6 Barns: 2 labyrinths and defeating the church or an apostle.
5/6 Haltina: 4 labyrinths completed

Final
Orcus 101 - 200: stated by Miledi

Also I get the feeling the “evacuation” system in the Reisen labyrinth was installed by the other 6 liberators because they knew successful challengers would be out for Miledi blood by the end lmao. I could see Miledi confused while the rest reached a consensus that it was absolutely needed lol

I also realized why the author closed down the Gruen dungeon for the length of the story. If Hajime provided artifacts that blocked out heat like in the Schnee labyrinth, even Kouki would have a relatively easy time in the dungeon. Especially if Tio and Kaori were with him.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2023-03-16 at 17:03.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-24, 10:59   Link #24380
SidVicious
Anime addict

Just finished reading Volume 13 of the LN.
It was a really nice ending.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel