AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2022-08-29, 21:24   Link #21
Twi

Well, it had some twists in it, I'll admit that much.
Old 2022-09-03, 12:17   Link #22
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

I heard it was very similar to Tokyo Mirage Sessions so I broke down and got the Digital Deluxe (fucking day one DLC) and after around 10 hours its not really grabbing me yet. I keep meaning to play more and then just kinda doing something else.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-03, 12:51   Link #23
Shadow5YA

It's not so much similar to TMS#FE as much as Atlus made a lot of dungeon crawler RPGs back in the day, and TMS, SMT, and Soul Hackers all fit into that genre.

I think TMS did a much better job at dungeon design than people gave it credit for though, if only people cared more about it beyond whether swimsuits were censored or not.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-03, 13:35   Link #24
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It's not so much similar to TMS#FE as much as Atlus made a lot of dungeon crawler RPGs back in the day, and TMS, SMT, and Soul Hackers all fit into that genre.
I guess but I mean TMS#FE was basically the only thing Atlus put out that wasn't a DS or 3DS game (or a rhythm game) for almost a decade. It was still a year before Persona 5 vanilla.
Quote:
I think TMS did a much better job at dungeon design than people gave it credit for though, if only people cared more about it beyond whether swimsuits were censored or not.
The dungeon design was solid and the combat was a ton of fun but the censorship probably made what was already a mediocre story that much worse... I'm not sure what they were thinking with that Bali scene. The cast was pretty generic as well, I can honestly barely remember anything about the characters other than a few seiyuu.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-04, 05:16   Link #25
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
The game sold more than 52K copies in Japan.

----

https://personacentral.com/soul-hack...ent-interview/

There's a Famitsu interview that talked about how Ringo is not suppose to be one of the main characters and she's suppose to be like Nemissa.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote