AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-06-14, 17:22   Link #521
Twi

Not to mention dumping her would make the principality go at the students even harder. The only reason they didn't fire all the cannons again was that she was on the ship, instead trying to close the distance to rescue her. Gelatt even points out in the LN when questioning his soldiers why they were approaching and getting in the way of them blasting them out of the sky.
Old 2022-06-15, 12:55   Link #522
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Not to mention dumping her would make the principality go at the students even harder. The only reason they didn't fire all the cannons again was that she was on the ship, instead trying to close the distance to rescue her. Gelatt even points out in the LN when questioning his soldiers why they were approaching and getting in the way of them blasting them out of the sky.
The Soldiers are more loyal to Hertrude. They're blocking the canons to prevent the Noble guy from sacrificing the Princess.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 09:33   Link #523
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Well, that was definitely a "go read the fucking source" kind of ending. I guess there's a chance of S2 but I'm not entirely optimistic. The adaptation was okay I guess though to be fair I'd call the source itself a guilty pleasure at best. I was really surprised by the overall slow pacing but it is what it is. Nowhere near enough Marie the last few episodes, though at least Luxion gets that Leon and Marie are exactly the same.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 09:36   Link #524
larethian

^ well, do you actually prefer an original ending then?

Anyway, question I'm having right now in my mind is, were they actually waiting for him in their lingerie?
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 10:09   Link #525
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post

Anyway, question I'm having right now in my mind is, were they actually waiting for him in their lingerie?
They actually fall asleep naturally in their uniform, the robot helper took care of them ( They did try to prevent Leon from entering )
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 10:13   Link #526
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
The first three LN form an arc which we're now not likely to see animated unless there's plans for a movie or OVA.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 10:26   Link #527
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:

Nah. Both Ange and Livia are tired from overusing their magic and fell asleep in Leon's room where the robots took them. The robots strip them of their clothes for some reason.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2022-06-19, 10:45   Link #528
magnuskn

Well, despite the character designs being a bit over the top with the oppai and Leon being an absolute ass 50% of the time, this has to be my third favorite anime of this very full season, behind Kaguya-sama in first place and Spy X Family in second. 8,75/10, I really hope we get a second season.
Old 2022-06-19, 11:11   Link #529
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

I genuinely want more, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

That's about the highest compliment I can give this series
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 15:07   Link #530
Gerard07

Seen the chapter, Leon defeated the Black Knight, Greg challenged Leon again (his armor design is different from the manga) and was promoted again.
The animation of the anime maybe wasn't the best, but at least for me it wasn't that bad, I hope they give it a 2nd season (with more budget) later.
Question; How well did anime do in Japan?.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 15:17   Link #531
Belgaesh

So it finally ended, I was surprised by how good an adaptation it was with how short on funds it seemed. I just loved to see all my favorite character brought to live in the TV, even if it wasn't on par to the manga art. I really hope this gets a second season.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 15:50   Link #532
grecefar

Too bad that when leon was finally making progess and starting to accept livia and angelica and even let the 5 rangers to be with marie is the final chapter.

I enjoyed this I may read the novels.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 17:48   Link #533
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It was a very fun show when it wasn't trying to do drama. I enjoyed it, but don't really care if it gets another season or not.
Old 2022-06-19, 18:25   Link #534
Twi

I'll stick with the Light Novels and fanfics. Anyway, as per usual, review on the blog and cut content below:

Spoiler:
Old 2022-06-19, 18:36   Link #535
Decel

The Leon x Lux relationship & Leon being an asshole MC carried the series.

Solid 7, one of the guilty pleasures of the season, but very little lingering effect.
Old 2022-06-20, 01:28   Link #536
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decel View Post
The Leon x Lux relationship & Leon being an asshole MC carried the series.

Solid 7, one of the guilty pleasures of the season, but very little lingering effect.
Leon only acts like an asshole. He's the type to gloat when he's in an advantage. Barring that he's not really villainous. Luxion keeps asking Leon if he wants to destroy the Kingdom and take over as it's King. Luxion has the capability to enact that plan if Leon orders him to but Leon just rebuffs him saying it's gonna be a pain in the ass to deal with. Luxion hates these new humans and it's only thanks to Leon with his old Human DNA that he listens to him and they get to live another day.

Old 2022-06-20, 01:44   Link #537
Alchemist007
*Author

The real light novel was the thread comments made along the way.

It was ok but very much in the schlock category as far as isekai go.

7/10
Old 2022-06-20, 03:07   Link #538
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'd say a solid 7/10. It wasn't amazing, but it was still pretty good. Had some good moments and some likeable characters. The Queen was a blast and was fun whenever she showed up.

May not remember this show by the end of the year. But it isn't one of the bad ones that I ended up dropping or got overly frustrated with it. It had some flaws and there wasn't much of a budget. But it was ok.
Old 2022-06-20, 05:00   Link #539
Lex79

Well it was a nice series. I wish it was 24 episodes adapting the first three volumes but maybe we'll be lucky and get another season.
The ending was fine. We got a mecha battle that put some pressure on Leon and forced him to use a trick to win instead of brute force (until he did use brute force against the horde of monsters) and while there wasn't a definitive conclusion for the romance he's no longer intentioned to push the girls away.
Old 2022-06-20, 06:32   Link #540
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Leon only acts like an asshole. He's the type to gloat when he's in an advantage. Barring that he's not really villainous. Luxion keeps asking Leon if he wants to destroy the Kingdom and take over as it's King. Luxion has the capability to enact that plan if Leon orders him to but Leon just rebuffs him saying it's gonna be a pain in the ass to deal with. Luxion hates these new humans and it's only thanks to Leon with his old Human DNA that he listens to him and they get to live another day.
Well, to be fair, without Leon Luxion would be rotting away in a dungeon somewhere. ^^

Tags
harem