AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2022-03-20, 02:56   Link #11041
Itsmepatrick

There's a high chance Vali will unlock his Lucifers trait in this tournament.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-20, 06:30   Link #11042
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
There's a high chance Vali will unlock his Lucifers trait in this tournament.
I'm guessing it's going to be his next power up, Ishibumi did put the ? On the Divine Dividing.
At this point, everyone is going to get a power up soon, even Rias. It's probably going to be camel related for her though.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-20, 08:21   Link #11043
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Ishi said the new short story is Shin 4.5 in the latest Dragon Magazine issue.
Old 2022-03-20, 08:50   Link #11044
godz

We could say that runeus is the "milf" (technically she is gilf) with the youngest appearance presented in dxd, since grayfia yasaka and venelana who are much younger have a more mature air.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-22, 03:16   Link #11045
Fog Gate Boss

Does anyone know or has anyone figured out how Ishi came up with the names for the ExE Gods? With other characters it is real life, or combinations of names from Gundam and Pokemon. But I can't seem to really figure out how Ishi is coming up with the ExE.
Fog Gate Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-22, 05:58   Link #11046
Xuanwu

^Aside from Chichigami — which is actually a thing in Japan IIRC — it's most likely random syllables slapped together because they are meant to be aliens. Names like Seraselbes and Resetoras don't sound that strange to me, but others like Bebevu Su are almost weird.

I'd guess it's random naming, unless Ishibumi clarifies otherwise.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-25, 13:11   Link #11047
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Just one spoiler to share, but an important one.
Spoiler for Ingvild:
Old 2022-03-25, 16:08   Link #11048
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Just one spoiler to share, but an important one.
Spoiler for Ingvild:
Spoiler for Ingvild:
Old 2022-03-25, 17:39   Link #11049
Itsmepatrick

Just her(Ingvlid) support skills can give them an edge against Diehauser Team. Issei/Bova/Draig and Nakiri will greatly benefit with Ingvlid joining their team.
Old 2022-03-26, 08:57   Link #11050
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler for Ingvild:
No mask was mentioned.
Old 2022-03-26, 15:13   Link #11051
yuiichi9

I am looking forward to see Ingvild participating in the rating games. It will be a good experience for her. Wish Runeas(progenitor of the Gremory family) join Issei's team and participate in the rating games lol. Imagine what kind interactions will happen if she participate in the rating games lol. Maybe Runeas can replace Sona's sister as an idol lol.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-26, 15:52   Link #11052
cyberdemon

It’s tough luck for her though that her first RG has to be against the champ. Yet she is likely to be one of if not the biggest factor in their victory.
Old 2022-03-27, 04:59   Link #11053
Itsmepatrick

It's better for Ingvlid to suffer this early as their opponents in the semis is God class team. But well I have a hunch Ravel will also suffer greatly against Diehauser's strategy in the early stages of the game.
Old 2022-03-27, 10:52   Link #11054
B214

That would be assuming that Diehauser doesn't have any strategist on his team. Kinda doubt that. Ravel is smart but I feel that she lacks experience to be considered a full fledged strategist yet. Not that it's an issue, she's young. It's like how we know less than our parents and teachers during childhood.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-27, 15:33   Link #11055
cyberdemon

What If Diehauser takes Ravel under his wing after the match to teach her some of his skills for the match against Indra? I could also see him becoming an advisors to Isseis team.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2022-03-28 at 11:00.
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-29, 18:40   Link #11056
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
What If Diehauser takes Ravel under his wing after the match to teach her some of his skills for the match against Indra? I could also see him becoming an advisors to Isseis team.
Nah Diehauser I think will be back in prison as I remembered(correct me if I'm wrong) that Ajuka and the higher ups only let him out for him to compete in the tournament .But we'll see how it goes.
Old 2022-04-23, 10:27   Link #11057
bluestahli1

Wait I'm confused, when does the story "He's Going to Cheat on Me This Week?" take place? because Azazel is still here
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-23, 13:32   Link #11058
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestahli1 View Post
Wait I'm confused, when does the story "He's Going to Cheat on Me This Week?" take place? because Azazel is still here
Post Volume 10
Old 2022-04-27, 15:47   Link #11059
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Next on high school dxd, Issei finds a big breasted descendent of Asmondeus and makes her his pawn x8. Or even better the half human child of Shalba to really wedge in his loss to Issei lmao
Lol can you immagine if there a descendent of Asmodeus and one of Belzeebub that like Vali and Ingvild are half human and wield a Longinus? In this way all the 4 maou among their bloodline have a Longinus user as discendent.

Honestly I would really love if Vali will get his own peerage as a queen he will have maou-descendent with a Longinus, but of course I know that maybe I'm asking too much from Ishibumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I'm guessing it's going to be his next power up, Ishibumi did put the ? On the Divine Dividing.
I think that maybe for Vali to get a new power-up could be getting more info about the Lucifer's unique power maybe thanks the Lucifer's book and perhaps thanks Lilith(Mothers Of Devil). I think that Lilith could the power of help the devils in unleashing their potetional that is still hidden, even from themselfs.

My theory is that Vali after have get the Lucifer unique power thanks a new song performed together with Lilith( Mothers of Devils) and Ophis could get enhanced form of the DXD L.

Who knows maybe if this guess of mine about the possibility that Lilith can unlock devils not explored powers will becoming reality then perhaps Balberith and Verrine can be beyond Sizerch and Ajuka and capable of compete with some Eevie above the level of Shiva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
At this point, everyone is going to get a power up soon
Well Ingvild, Magnum Rose, Shooting Star and Meredith Ordinton have not get their own BXB and also Sairoarg should find a alternative to the Breakdown The Beast( maybe something like a Abyss Side BXB obtained thanks special trainings and the wish of improving himself like Tobio already did it can be a good option for Sairoarg)
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-12, 10:20   Link #11060
bluestahli1

I honestly feel that the new shorts were not as good as the ones before it, the only one that was entertaining was Oppai family and The gremory that hates camels, the rest were underwhelming.
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote