AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-04-14, 05:51   Link #941
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 2:

Ripple saves Top Speed from being shot in the back, and Top Speed does not even thank her.. and is instead more worried about Ripple provoking a fight. Is she an airhead or just dumb?

episode 3:

this makes Snow White my most hated magical girl in this show. Ok, someone is dead.. it's sad and scary. However, this person who died is just only acquaintance of a few weeks.. no need to carry an emotional baggage and saying something stupid like not wanting to gather candies anymore. And I suspect Snow White would follow the goody goody magical girl way of not wanting to fight other magical girls -- I have a sad feeling she will get Souta hurt or killed at some point in this anime for protecting her, because she does not want to fight.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-15, 05:30   Link #942
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 4:

if you treat people like garbage, expect to be backstabbed. Unfortunately, Ruler was too arrogant to expect her underlings to do a backstab.. so death. And even before becoming a mahou shoujo, Ruler seems to have a mental disorder of some sort.. her arrogance is on the extreme level.

Souta would have probably killed the twins and the dog girl if it was a fight to the death. He's surprisingly strong.

Snow White is mentally weak. She needs someone to white knight for her.

And Top Speed is dumb as expected... being surprised by the candy giveaway - as compared to Ripple who understood what happened right away.
Old 2021-04-16, 07:15   Link #943
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 5:

short but intense fight between Cranberry and Winterprison.

Sister Nana is a bit annoying with her beliefs, but not as annoying as Snow White. Pretty much Snow White is the worst character in this show.

episode 6:

looks like Cranberry won from experience, it seems she knows sirens / police car sounds are a good distraction for a good guy like Souta. As for Souta, to be fair, he's very young, and inexperienced in a life or death situation. Well, and with him gone, Snow White can hopefully mature a bit.

surprised that Swim used her own lifespan to buy a 25 year price tag item just to give it to Dog Girl. And Dog Girl only had to pay 5 years for the spear. It seems Swim does care about her weaker team member.

also the death of Doraemon. Magicaloid calls Mary a homicidal maniac, but she does not realize that she has become a homicidal maniac herself. Good riddance to the scammer. I do like her design though.. robot from the future with limited Doraemon ability.
Old 2021-04-19, 10:31   Link #944
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 7:

ok, looks like Alice likes Snow White. Yeah, it's scary when an evil looking zombie girl stalks and follows you everywhere... but it looks like Alice only want to be friends. She even give an item.

nice to see Mary being scared, even she cannot kill Alice. lol
Old 2021-04-21, 07:35   Link #945
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 8:

the easily trusting nature of Sister Nana makes her easy prey for the more intelligent enemies. She also breaks down easily.. like for example, Weiss got stabbed, and all Nana did in response is sit on the floor and scream? She could have used her power to give Weiss some power boost right there. Also it was a mistake not bringing their new allies.. if they brought Snow White and Alice, it would have become an equalizer, because Alice kicks ass and Weiss would probably have not been killed.

Mary, I consider to be one of the truly twisted characters. Alcoholic who beats up her own child. Mary, Cranberry, and Fab are the axis of evil in this show. This episode, Mary decided to help in solving the world's overpopulation problem by doing mass murder. lol

well, and lastly, Swim seems to have cheated to take down Weiss.. but I think Swim is one of the few who actually thinks smartly in this no holds barred death game - she do everything to survive and win.
Old 2021-04-23, 10:37   Link #946
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 9:

amazing fight scene on Ripple vs. Mary, there's so much action feel to it. Swim's power isn't just diving into the ground.. her body turns to water when hit - this kind of defense reminds me of logia devil fruit power in One Piece anime and makes her really hard to kill. Ripple is lucky that Swim-chan retreated from the fight.

well, Nana hang herself with the scarf. Glad the scarf did not go to waste, it was useful.
I like how they were consistent with Nana's weak personality, she cry every time a fight breaks out. She isn't suited for any kind of magical girl show, because even in Cardcaptor Sakura, she would be crying every time an enemy attack. lol

and lastly, Snow white is lucky she managed to get a second person to white knight for her.. first La Pucelle, now Alice is her protector. Although I worry that Alice would be in trouble next episode.><
Old 2021-04-24, 06:56   Link #947
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 10:

ok, my liking for Swim Swim went down by a considerable amount.. "white and black", it's true what Alice said, she and Snow White could have been beautiful together. :kanashimu:

but still like Swim a bit, because she's only a child, but somehow makes adult decisions, and she only kills people whom she thinks are a threat to her.. does not kill civilians like Mary did.
Old 2021-04-24, 20:26   Link #948
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 11:

Cranberry can only sit down after being blown apart by Tama. Finally, her madness has ended. Good riddance. :sogood:

although the death of Tama is very sad.. Swim does not know that she does not have to kill Tama. :=_=;:

I still find it amusing that Swim do homework. Nice little girl. Killing people is not an excuse not to do homework!

Ripple seems to be able to talk with Top Speed spirit, before she went to the afterlife. :kanashimu:

this final showdown is really not necessary. Ripple is like a soldier still trying to make war when peace is already achieved.. and Swim is not really a threat to civilians.
Old 2021-06-30, 17:27   Link #949
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 12:

noo... best girl Swim was murdered! Ripple you are murderer. The game is over, but still killed Ayana.

and a pathetic way for Fav to die, villains like him beg for mercy and get killed. He caused his own death, because if he did not tell Swim's weakness, then this would not happen.

Snow White ran away from home.. would have been better if they showed where she lives now. Or do magical girls in this anime don't need to eat, as long as transformed? Glad she stopped her delusional ideals of a friendly magical girl, she's tougher now.

overall, I liked this anime a lot. Eventhough it ended a bit sadly... my favorites Alice and Swim Swim both died.

both the opening and ending themes are awesome as well.

I've watched the 13 specials. Got entertained by Nemurin. She talks so nicely like a vtuber.

her talking got me sleepy, in nice way. lol
Old 2021-07-07, 17:03   Link #950
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I miss this series so much.
Old 2021-07-10, 04:56   Link #951
Liddo-kun
is this so?

we need season 2!! Alice is my favorite character.

btw, they are still selling the official fanbook. I managed to get one.

took a pic. here it is.

Tags
battle royale, magical girl, mahou shoujo, tragedy