AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2021-05-26, 22:13   Link #1821
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Oooh. The one who didn't take her breakup with Jilk well and the one into BDSM. I didn't recognize them.

Edit: Wait, if Volume 8 is coming out does that mean a new Bonus Story for Marie Route is coming out soon?
The BDSM is her sister right?
Didn't remember Dierdre bring one
Prideful drill hair then yes
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-27, 03:43   Link #1822
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
The BDSM is her sister right?
Didn't remember Dierdre bring one
Prideful drill hair then yes
Both Deidre and her sister are into the BDSM, the Marie route talked about it as a kind of familiar tradition for their family's women.

By the way the volume 8 is scheduled to be released on the 30th of June.
Old 2021-05-27, 06:02   Link #1823
Huh...?

Quote:
Edit: Wait, if Volume 8 is coming out does that mean a new Bonus Story for Marie Route is coming out soon?
No info on new Marie Route WN yet.
But there is info of "SS Collection Volume 2" being released on June 28th (two days before LN v08).
https://twitter.com/MM_shohinkikaku/...00168199491585
https://micromagazinestore.com/products/detail/420

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-27, 07:50   Link #1824
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Both Deidre and her sister are into the BDSM, the Marie route talked about it as a kind of familiar tradition for their family's women.

By the way the volume 8 is scheduled to be released on the 30th of June.
oh ho.. I see, good luck Leon lmao
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-27, 09:57   Link #1825
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
No info on new Marie Route WN yet.
But there is info of "SS Collection Volume 2" being released on June 28th (two days before LN v08).
https://twitter.com/MM_shohinkikaku/...00168199491585
https://micromagazinestore.com/products/detail/420
Sweet. And if they're bundled together in a collection then there's a chance they'll be brought over officially.
Old 2021-05-29, 20:46   Link #1826
Roberto1

So both Clarice and deidre are not virgin right? I might be wrong but i remeber one of those got gangbaged with her consent, am i wrong? Maybe i got confused

, i don't know how to feel about that
Old 2021-05-30, 02:58   Link #1827
n0m@n
C-Z

I don't know about Deidre since it was never mentioned about her previous sexual experience but Clarice indeed was sex partying with her slaves after getting dumped by Silk. Probably stopped now though.
Old 2021-05-30, 09:26   Link #1828
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
So both Clarice and deidre are not virgin right? I might be wrong but i remeber one of those got gangbaged with her consent, am i wrong? Maybe i got confused

Does it honestly matter whether or not she's a virgin or had (what is heavily implied to be the norm) sex with multiple partners?

I mean, the only issue I have is the fact that she stupidly did it out of grief and with Exclusive Servants rather than her existing followers. And even then I mostly acknowledge that's the norm for these noble girls due to the fact that they supposidely can't get her pregnant. She was just no different than the other girls with the excuse being Jilk ghosting her is the reason she turned to it rather than it being her default nature.

But even then, it really doesn't matter who she slept with beforehand and she's clearly gotten her head together.
Old 2021-05-30, 09:50   Link #1829
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:

What's wrong with not a virgin again? If people like this kind of mindset, those widows will never get married again.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-30, 10:18   Link #1830
sierra117
Harem Seeker

The Queen also isn’t a virgin, you know? And a mother With 2 children to boost
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-30, 14:38   Link #1831
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
I thought she only was mother to julius and his brother had another mother?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-30, 15:40   Link #1832
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
I thought she only was mother to julius and his brother had another mother?
Milenne has a daughter too if I don't remember it wrong.

Last edited by jagt; 2021-05-31 at 06:39.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-30, 16:28   Link #1833
Roberto1

Quote:
Does it honestly matter whether or not she's a virgin or had (what is heavily implied to be the norm) sex with multiple partners?

I mean, the only issue I have is the fact that she stupidly did it out of grief and with Exclusive Servants rather than her existing followers. And even then I mostly acknowledge that's the norm for these noble girls due to the fact that they supposidely can't get her pregnant. She was just no different than the other girls with the excuse being Jilk ghosting her is the reason she turned to it rather than it being her default nature.

But even then, it really doesn't matter who she slept with beforehand and she's clearly gotten her head together.
i understand and respect your point but i disagree, i don't think it would be fair for angie, livia and noel to be treated equally to those 2 other girls, because they are not equal.

I will speak my mind freely, Clarice is already to fucked up to have a relationship with her, she got screwed up by who knows how many dirty slaves, kissing her and getting intimate with her would make me puke.

if i were leon i would be friends with her, nothing more.
though even if Leon accepts her, i wouldn't care, is his decision, it wouldn't be fair to livia and Angie though

(PD: this is my mindset in LN and can only be used in fiction, in real real it's impossible to apply this convictions)
Old 2021-05-30, 16:32   Link #1834
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
It is not the same a normal marriage and a husband, to participate in orgies and gangbang
Old 2021-05-30, 18:07   Link #1835
DBAV

Quote:
It is not the same a normal marriage and a husband, to participate in orgies and gangbang
Clarice is actually a well written character, she acted like any teenager would act, rebel against the world by hurting yourself and screwing up your future.

Leon solved the problem quickly and she felt empty for behaving like a normal noble girl so she went back to her old self that her followers loved.
DBAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-30, 18:28   Link #1836
Twi

Personally, the fact that the problem was resolved with a simple apology was the issue I had. They jumped through loopholes with the race to get to that point, but literally, all it took was an apology and some guy saying she wasn't really defiled. Screams too otome/harem resolution.
Old 2021-05-30, 19:28   Link #1837
DBAV

Quote:
Personally, the fact that the problem was resolved with a simple apology was the issue I had. They jumped through loopholes with the race to get to that point, but literally, all it took was an apology and some guy saying she wasn't really defiled. Screams too otome/harem resolution.
She wanted an explanation, think that the Ikemen (forgot his name) behaved like a brat ignoring his position and responsibilities to pursue Marie, he never wrote a letter or responded to Clarice's ones.It's heavily implied that he simply wanted to run away from the break-up conversation.
DBAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-31, 02:33   Link #1838
SnowWhite

Quote:
i understand and respect your point but i disagree, i don't think it would be fair for angie, livia and noel to be treated equally to those 2 other girls, because they are not equal.

I will speak my mind freely, Clarice is already to fucked up to have a relationship with her, she got screwed up by who knows how many dirty slaves, kissing her and getting intimate with her would make me puke.

if i were leon i would be friends with her, nothing more.
though even if Leon accepts her, i wouldn't care, is his decision, it wouldn't be fair to livia and Angie though

(PD: this is my mindset in LN and can only be used in fiction, in real real it's impossible to apply this convictions)
Okay this is some Incel level thinking that I had to reply.
So first off your premise of basing treatment of equality based on a woman's virginity and how many partners she has/had is disgusting - then you go to say that she is fucked up because she kisses and has sex with "dirty"(????) slaves. first off what makes them dirty is it cos its not the MC? and secondly this is slutshaming - women are not defined by their virginity or sexuality.

You also seem to be okay with the fact that Leon can have multiple partners, So its okay for males but not okay for females. - (Plus your PS doesnt even work especially in Otome Mob where Girls are non virgins are the norm).
Clarice is actually a good character as others have said she was loyal to Jilk, previously did not take in slaves before the betrayal, she actually takes good care of her slaves and her followers like her like the air bike dude. But nah man all the waifus must be pure.
I get this is a self fulfilling fantasy novel but come on dude this is neckbeard shit. Im not even PC
SnowWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-31, 02:36   Link #1839
SnowWhite

Quote:
Even Leon doesnt have a normal marriage (in RL terms) - and we can except that hes going to have sex with multiple at the same time in the future

Normal is a relative concept anyways it is normal or expected for upper class girls/ Guys? to have multiple husband/wives and to engage in orgies and gangbangs in the world of Otome Mob - you cant even apply real world values and otome mob because the values and social structure is different

The double standard you have with Guys having multiple partners and girls having multiple partners is showing your hypocrisy
SnowWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-31, 04:57   Link #1840
n0m@n
C-Z

Relax people. This is just a web novel.

As long as Mylene as in the harem I dont care about other heroines.

Heck, I want Kyle's mom join as well.

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem