AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-04-18, 08:09   Link #21
bastek66

4th girl, can this shit manga get any worse?
Spoiler for new chap:
Old 2021-04-18, 09:40   Link #22
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Well the main heroine doesn't really like the main hero, she's content with the friendship end

I mean we expect that to change but there is somewhat of a forced dynamic here

If Nagi marries Segawa or Sachi she would be perfectly content (actually she might be more content than having to marry him herself)

Again, I have nothing against Erika here, she thinks she can do better and I think she's right
Well Erika actually have shown signs of having feelings for nagi, not to mention how troubled and on guard she got against hiro when he and hiro was to stay somewhere else during the night because of the rain and train and questioned her what happened before they showed up with a suspicious look and tone. She didn't like how she avoided her and sachi's questions. If she didn't like him then she wouldn't have reacted like that, she would have been happy that her friends that liked each other was getting closer. The hints of her feelings are few and rare but they are there. I mean you could see how stunned and troubled she got at first when hiro asked if she could have nagi if Erika wasn't interested which was why she was so bothered when they were alone. You could see how both Erika and sachi both were bothered by the idea of hiro really getting together with nagi.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-20, 07:59   Link #23
SirCopert

I thought that Ai was Hiro, but instead...
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-23, 17:18   Link #24
bastek66

Sachi is so freaking annoying
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2022-01-25, 00:43   Link #25
Chosen_Hero

Sagawa isn't worth the effort.

Sachi has just been annoying and unnecessary addition from the moment she moved in with them.

The Idol girl (forgot her name) is way too extra and has no reason to exist.

And Erika is being sidelined hard for boring Seqawa chapters that keep proving she isn't worth the effort Nagi is putting into trying to get close to her.

Anyone else remember when this manga had promise in the first chapter?
Old 2022-01-25, 03:00   Link #26
WingedAccelerator

This manga was never good. Not even remotely close to peak Yamada-kun.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-25, 06:03   Link #27
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Sachi is so freaking annoying
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Wow is this for real?

Because this is meme template potential
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-25, 06:34   Link #28
WingedAccelerator

It's clearly Kazuya's crying face from KanoKari.
Old 2022-05-24, 22:29   Link #29
AndrewR5D4

Wow, this double confession came out of nowhere... Did the other girls trying to manipulate Erika have the opposite effect?
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-24, 23:43   Link #30
Lex79

Seems so.
I don't think the manga is going to end now, so I wonder what the author has in mind to keep Nagi and Erika from marrying. Probably "I love both you and Segawa and I feel I'll fall in love with Sachi too in some more chapters so I need time to clear up my mind and choose one".
Old 2022-05-25, 03:04   Link #31
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewR5D4 View Post
Wow, this double confession came out of nowhere... Did the other girls trying to manipulate Erika have the opposite effect?
Don't put this on the other girls. Miki is just evolving back as a writer, cares nothing about consistency. Characters change their behaviour for no reason, they arrive at conclusions that make no sense whatsoever whenever the non-existent plot demands it.

It's my fault that I examined if the manga has improved, and good God that hotel arc was peak awful. Almost if not an entire volume of content only for Nagi and Erika both accepting that they are still practically strangers without any counterargument.

Then comes a good Hiro arc, Hiro getting another winning flag that she deliberately gives to Erika, but Nagi still promises he will marry Hiro, fuck legends, they are breaking them. Only for Nagi being in love with Erika few chapters later.

As much as I find the idea bullocks that Erika had a bad placement in the popularity poll hence the Erika-Nagi wank now, similar stuff happened in other series, so who knows, maybe that's really the reason why this is happening.
Old 2022-05-25, 05:20   Link #32
Chosen_Hero

Honestly, Hiro is not worth the effort Nagi has put into his crush for her, I hope this sticks and he does move on from her.
Old 2022-05-25, 05:37   Link #33
WingedAccelerator

You have already said this.

While it's an acceptable opinion, Hiro at least needs effort unlike the rest. Otherwise the entire story is Chapter 1 and the only thing that will change is Nagi and Erika won't oppose the idea of them marrying to each other. That's it. That's your entire manga. The parents were cool with it from the beginning, even aided them to fuck each other already.
Old 2022-05-25, 06:01   Link #34
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
You have already said this.

While it's an acceptable opinion, Hiro at least needs effort unlike the rest. Otherwise the entire story is Chapter 1 and the only thing that will change is Nagi and Erika won't oppose the idea of them marrying to each other. That's it. That's your entire manga. The parents were cool with it from the beginning, even aided them to fuck each other already.
I think you have a few thing mixed up there:

Hiro is the one that doesn't need to put any effort, Nagi is already after her, if she wasn't so wishy washy about her situation and just chose for herself instead of letting herself be tied down by family tradition then she would instantly win... I mean, the dude already confessed to her and everything.

Meanwhile, Erika has to start as a stranger that is forced on Nagi who has someone he likes, and she has to develop into a friend and then get through the Segawa AT field in his mind to even make herself be noticed for the smallest things.

As for the other two, the childhood friend is screwed no matter what she does and Sachi is just there as an annoying addition because some sort of incest needs to exist for some reason.

The parents are only there to make things unnecessarily difficult for the sake of the plot, but when it comes to the main characters themselves it's clear cut who has it the easiest and she turned it down, she can't complain if he moves on.
Old 2022-05-25, 06:23   Link #35
WingedAccelerator

They got free cohabitation from the start and so much more. There is nothing with Erika where she is in a losing position. It's basically the Chitoge setup with better benefits and lots of freedom.

Hiro supposedly has to marry someone else, therefore she can't just say Ok to Nagi the moment he confesses. Her family is still strict about this matter and they are living examples that it could work out. Typical manga bullshit, but Hiro doubts Nagi's words are enough to change her fate, so while she can't just jump to his lap after his confession, she can't just let him go either because she wants to believe deep down.

I'm fully aware she is going to lose, it's just Miki's way of doing it is shitty. Especially how much of a jump Erika and Nagi had in a span of few chapters where it's just feels like Nagi's is happy about just as much for every girl making a move on him despite the big words of marrying Hiro few chapters ago.
Old 2022-05-31, 20:44   Link #36
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

So... now what? Erika moves overseas?
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-01, 08:47   Link #37
Lex79

I'm a bit confused by the fact that nobody is mentioning Segawa, are we expect to suppose Nagi gave up on her and now wants to be with Erika? Author teased some development for the next chapter, so I hope we'll get some answers.
Old 2022-06-07, 18:04   Link #38
AndrewR5D4

What is even going on, now?
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-07, 20:15   Link #39
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Shion is the fiance? Maybe? 50/50?

I dropped this manga for a long while but now it has its teeth in me again.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 00:57   Link #40
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewR5D4 View Post
What is even going on, now?
I'm not sure. Is Nagi going for both Erika and Segawa? Not that I would mind an harem ending...

Tags
harem