AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-09-20, 21:02   Link #121
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well the surgery went well if you dont count Quturiff tentacles baking from the heat from Skadi most likely making a delicious smell in the room
Old 2020-09-20, 22:40   Link #122
grecefar

Well credit to cthulhy, she was mvp and took one for the team, anything to save her friend. With this skadi enters the harem sure, to be honest I thought the harem would be bigger, with phoenix, mermaid and kunai too, maybe in the future they are more involved...

I did enjoyed the operation, pretty informative on dragon biology.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-20, 22:54   Link #123
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Btw, Vivianite is an iron phosphate mineral. That should explain the amount of blue in her bloodstream, as well as her explosive potential during operation. (Does this also mean she can eat minerals to replenish her fuel?).
Well, certainly some minerals at least. There are rumors dragons like using arsenic to spice their food.
Old 2020-09-20, 23:30   Link #124
Xiyon

Was initially iffy on the lack of drapes to maintain the patient's decency during the surgery, then realized later on that those same drapes could've caught on fire.

Gonna be sad to see the anime end. Hope it gets a 2nd season.
Xiyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-27, 14:10   Link #125
grecefar

Happy ending anf skadi is now opening more to her people, things will just get better and now she is in the race for sensei.

7/10
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-27, 14:26   Link #126
Huh...?

That Onii-chan part from Skadi really felt a lot odd, but as expected the season ended with a good note.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiyon View Post
Gonna be sad to see the anime end. Hope it gets a 2nd season.
I doubt there is going to be a Season 2, considering the way the last episode ended, and the fact that the previous Monster Girl Series also ended with only 1 season and no other.

My guess the next Harem based Monster Girl series to get Anime adaptation would probably be "12 Beast".

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-27, 15:01   Link #127
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post

My guess the next Harem based Monster Girl series to get Anime adaptation would probably be "12 Beast".
Doubtful, considering that manga got cancelled by author this month (he just cannot cope drawing two of them).

I personally do not mind S2 of either series instead. MonMusu has some really good arcs after the S1 events and this one hints some interesting worldbuilding too.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-27, 15:20   Link #128
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Doubtful, considering that manga got cancelled by author this month (he just cannot cope drawing two of them)
Oh, i didn't know the series got Cancelled.
Though i am confused as to why he totally cancelled it, rather than put it on indefinite hiatus. I mean that series was also quite popular and was selling well.

I understand that he was in a lot of pressure because of health issues and other stuff, but its just feels odd, because a lot of Author do put their series on indefinite hiatus and restart work on then like 4-5 or more years later, since declaring a cancellation means the end of the series, so people would move on, but putting it on indefinite hiatus would make fans wait for it.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-27, 15:31   Link #129
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Oh, i didn't know the series got Cancelled.
Though i am confused as to why he totally cancelled it, rather than put it on indefinite hiatus. I mean that series was also quite popular and was selling well.

I understand that he was in a lot of pressure because of health issues and other stuff, but its just feels odd, because a lot of Author do put their series on indefinite hiatus and restart work on then like 4-5 or more years later, since declaring a cancellation means the end of the series, so people would move on, but putting it on indefinite hiatus would make fans wait for it.
There is an article regarding it on ANN:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-manga/.163785

In short, the editors did not care, so Okayado decided to just cancel it instead of putting on-hold.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-27, 20:00   Link #130
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I am not really a Monster Musume fan, but I hoped to see an interesting twist to this niche through a physician's point of view. Fortunately, Oisha-san delivered in that aspect, precariously juggling between borderline ecchi moments and actual medical procedures. It also made sure that the world is properly developed to prevent the show from becoming a mere backdrop for the depiction of monster girls. That alone is commendable.

Let's see if there's a chance for the show to get another season. Not really holding my breath for it, but it would be nice to have.

ENTRY #377 GET.

And thus my Summer 2020 seasonals are concluded.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-27, 20:02   Link #131
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-27, 20:12   Link #132
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ Good comment on the ED. It reminds me of older anime EDs actually.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-27, 21:20   Link #133
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well a very nice ending and it seem that all of his patients are nothing but girls

7/10
Old 2020-09-27, 23:19   Link #134
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Yeah, the ED is probably the only genuinely good & memorable thing I get from this anime. The rest are either so-so, mediocre or cringy. Too bad because the premise has a lot of potential and all the girls could've been used better.
Old 2020-09-28, 06:11   Link #135
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

yes the ending song is the best

and about why I enjoyed this, it is simply because of the chilly and calm setting with simple plot
I usually watched this show before going to sleep anyway

so 7/10 from me because I was fascinated by some small biological details regarding the monster girls. That's kinda make sense
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-30, 11:48   Link #136
AC-Phoenix
Detective

"I'll show him what happens when he brings out a shy little dragon from her shell."
Later that day....
"Onii-chan!"

That actually made me say "WTF?"

The best part was his reaction. " I think you are older than me."

He should have called her Grandmother instead

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adaptation, monster girls