Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-08-19, 12:26   Link #33221
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Why the heck is the game forcing Gudao in my party when my Avatar is Gudako?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
This is apparently part of the event? It switches your avatar on you during battle sometimes from what I heard.
Old 2020-08-19, 12:53   Link #33222
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Why the heck is the game forcing Gudao in my party when my Avatar is Gudako?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Part of the horror trippy-ness mystery...For example, If I'm not misremembering, when you are your opposite sex, you address Gucchan as "Gubijin-sama" when normal sex, you call her Senpai....obviously implying something's up when your sex is changed and you may not be who you normally are

Anyway, the Fujinon fight.....Is Gucchan going to die every night as a meme? Ghost Gucchan is amazing. Best way to bully Paisen lol

BTW for those who finished the latest chapter.....The voice playing over the creepy cursed tape that summons Fujinon. What was that voice saying? I heard something gotoku ni naru beshi but it's too distorted to be certain
Old 2020-08-19, 14:39   Link #33223
Homura7

Started a new JP account after l accidentally lost the previous one (good thing I didn't spend). Got Illya and Bry after several single rolls using tickets, but still no Kiara.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-20, 00:08   Link #33224
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
I sadly deleted my app from my Iphone since the connection didn't go so well and assumed it'll be fine. Turns out my account was deleted (I spent some actual money on it) and I have to contact FGO US to get the details back. DAMMIT!

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-20, 02:16   Link #33225
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Rule of thumb: Always bind your account

Which remind me. For the JP players, is there now an option to bind your account to Google or something?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-20, 04:46   Link #33226
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:

Which remind me. For the JP players, is there now an option to bind your account to Google or something?
By bind, do you mean having a restore code, or somehow bind it to a google account?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-20, 06:22   Link #33227
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
By bind, do you mean having a restore code, or somehow bind it to a google account?
Bind to a Google Account. I remember there was news of the Android version having the feature. iOS on the other hand didn't have that option.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2020-08-20, 06:41   Link #33228
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:

Been an Apple guy since I got into college years ago.

They contacted me now, so I'm providing details via screenshots of when I got my quartz.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-20, 08:59   Link #33229
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

for this servant fest 2020 event, how many loops are you going through for the main quests?
I'm currently on my 11th loop and this event still not over.. @__@
I thought I'm farming well but now I'm afraid that my farming method is wrong
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-20, 10:52   Link #33230
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Ppl are theorizing that the EU anti-gambling bill is at fault.

+1 for APKPure.
That's......not ideal.

I definitely remember that what introduced me to QooApp was that APKPure was falling WAAAAY behind on updating their apps. (The worst case for me was SupaRoboTaisen Cross Omega, in which they were like 2 months behind, and then 1-2 days after, the game updated again and they didn't.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
for this servant fest 2020 event, how many loops are you going through for the main quests?
The quickest way to get through the main quest is to load up on as many Doujin Tech/Motivation/Inspiration(?) boosting CEs as you can + summer servants. I recall hearing you need to have a total of....800K(?) points to triumph over Mebd and finish the main story.

Last edited by Rasen; 2020-08-20 at 11:16.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-20, 12:01   Link #33231
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I've cleaned out everything in loop 16.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-20, 12:03   Link #33232
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
That's......not ideal.

I definitely remember that what introduced me to QooApp was that APKPure was falling WAAAAY behind on updating their apps. (The worst case for me was SupaRoboTaisen Cross Omega, in which they were like 2 months behind, and then 1-2 days after, the game updated again and they didn't.)
Try to make JP Google then. It might reject your credit card though so you should link a paypal account instead. Friends have tested with Paypal (non-JP Paypal BTW) and it works for them. Personally haven't tried since I am waiting until the event end after gathering whatever SQ before trying to buy SQ for Kiara Summer

I also used to get by with APKPure long before when FGO first came out 5 years back....I recall the updates were really slow as well.
Old 2020-08-20, 14:14   Link #33233
Rizare

First, Vlad spook while rolling for Kama. Now Waver spook while rolling for caster Artoria. Just why? I already have him from Sanzou event rerun gacha.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-21, 04:12   Link #33234
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

This Summer Event reminds me a bit of Fate Hollow Ataraxia.

What's everyone's progress?
I'm still at 47/100

Old 2020-08-21, 04:38   Link #33235
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I had thought the map was the Mt Fuji area but apparently it resembles Yog Sothoth's Dreamlands more lol

https://twitter.com/sikakuneko1031/s...229184/photo/1
Old 2020-08-21, 06:45   Link #33236
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Try to make JP Google then. It might reject your credit card though so you should link a paypal account instead. Friends have tested with Paypal (non-JP Paypal BTW) and it works for them. Personally haven't tried since I am waiting until the event end after gathering whatever SQ before trying to buy SQ for Kiara Summer

I also used to get by with APKPure long before when FGO first came out 5 years back....I recall the updates were really slow as well.
Do you know if it has gotten better though?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-08-21, 10:55   Link #33237
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
No idea. I switched to QooApp sometime around Babylon so it's nearly what? 3-4 years since I touched APKPure
Old 2020-08-21, 12:23   Link #33238
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
I've been using it for the past 2 years or so. Only once did I have to wait for a few hours when the "app version error" came up. Usually the update is already there when I try to login and get the error.

But I'm using the US version though.
Old 2020-08-21, 14:52   Link #33239
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I've been using it for the past 2 years or so. Only once did I have to wait for a few hours when the "app version error" came up. Usually the update is already there when I try to login and get the error.

But I'm using the US version though.
I'm also using the US version.
As long as I don't miss the consecutive login counter it's fine to wait a bit. Missing out on those would be... a huge loss actually.

Old 2020-08-21, 22:19   Link #33240
Rizare

73 missions done but keep in mind I'm purposely advancing the main story for summer event to squeeze quartz and try caster Artoria gacha. Speaking of that gacha, I rolled 4th Martha. So all that luck in 4-stars now when Tomoe is coming while 5-stars is bad spook by Waver.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon