AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-04-19, 20:44   Link #121
Random14

Well Bakarina has been busy for the last few years, "preparing" to avoid the various bad end flags (or at least survive them and avoid ending up dead), and this has been a fun life for her in general, being a noble daughter. Of course she's missed that she's gotten most of the game cast chasing after her already but that's just part of her charm.

Those mental meetings are always hilarious. Nice to get the prologue over with and onto the magic school itself.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-20, 07:15   Link #122
Meophist

Translation for Voice Drama #5, Sophia, for anime episode 3, seems to be up. Added it to the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/qzZL5jKV
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-20, 12:11   Link #123
Jaden

Reminds me of the game Long Live the Queen
Old 2020-04-20, 12:13   Link #124
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Translation for Voice Drama #5, Sophia, for anime episode 3, seems to be up. Added it to the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/qzZL5jKV
Thank you for the update.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-20, 12:35   Link #125
maximilianjenus
[E]

bunny chan get.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-21, 05:30   Link #126
Meophist

Voice Drama #6, Nicol, for anime episode 3:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
And subs here: https://pastebin.com/qzZL5jKV
Old 2020-04-21, 06:00   Link #127
Botan_TM

Actually, is there a possibility to just read script of those monologues?
Thanks in advance.
Old 2020-04-21, 12:57   Link #128
Ghostfriendly

Really loving this anime so far; cute, amusing and even a little thoughtful. It seemed possible it would be a horror situation with Catarina struggling hopelessly against fate, but playing for very light comedy and drama is good too. Green thumb mix-up very funny, but hope we get slightly more serious drama too which takes more than an ep to fix. Maybe Catarina's antics likely to create new problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Reminds me of the game Long Live the Queen
Yay reference! I tried breaking it out again with extra spare time, but had forgotten all the routes.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-22, 04:30   Link #129
Botan_TM

Spoiler for Preview (I guess) for 4th episode.:
Old 2020-04-22, 10:06   Link #130
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

You'd think considering how she had a general idea of how things will go she'd be more aware of what she's doing by building an equal opportunity harem, but then again no harem series would ever work without a dense main character that everyone revolves around

I say "general idea" because at this point we can't be sure things will even go the game route with the change in her personality, not to mention how she had managed to enchant everyone around her.

And while we do know a little bit about how things will go once the last girl appears from the OP, I still am hoping that there's some kind of twist related to her, like how she secretly has the personality of Caterina from the game, or how she'd be all innocent while making it really hard for Bakarina to get rid of doom flags

EDIT: WELP I've just read on a spoiler tag what the twist will be, that will certainly make things even more interesting LMAO!
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-22, 10:43   Link #131
The Green One

A common cliche in these stories where the Villaness is your Point of View character the story revolves around the character is that the Heroine is often a reincarnator as well and a completely entitled witch who's worse than the game Villainess ever was. Often to the point where the heroine seems to have an utter disconnect with reality and comes across as an utter basketcase.
Old 2020-04-22, 11:23   Link #132
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
A common cliche in these stories where the Villaness is your Point of View character the story revolves around the character is that the Heroine is often a reincarnator as well and a completely entitled witch who's worse than the game Villainess ever was. Often to the point where the heroine seems to have an utter disconnect with reality and comes across as an utter basketcase.
But they're baking a cake together in the OP! Which means she's all right and not a basketcase at all!
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-22, 13:35   Link #133
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
You'd think considering how she had a general idea of how things will go she'd be more aware of what she's doing by building an equal opportunity harem, but then again no harem series would ever work without a dense main character that everyone revolves around

I say "general idea" because at this point we can't be sure things will even go the game route with the change in her personality, not to mention how she had managed to enchant everyone around her.

And while we do know a little bit about how things will go once the last girl appears from the OP, I still am hoping that there's some kind of twist related to her, like how she secretly has the personality of Caterina from the game, or how she'd be all innocent while making it really hard for Bakarina to get rid of doom flags

EDIT: WELP I've just read on a spoiler tag what the twist will be, that will certainly make things even more interesting LMAO!
I did think to myself that, with Bakarina being the way she is, the universe of the game would have to compensate and have another character or thing take the role Catarina originally had in the game as the Villainess.
Old 2020-04-22, 14:33   Link #134
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I did think to myself that, with Bakarina being the way she is, the universe of the game would have to compensate and have another character or thing take the role Catarina originally had in the game as the Villainess.
That was other Novel. and other one the original MC girl was neutral to the villainess(she didn't care when the game crashed, she still got the one she wanted)
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-24, 16:18   Link #135
Meophist

Snake POV:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
https://pastebin.com/qzZL5jKV
Old 2020-04-25, 13:40   Link #136
kari-no-sugata II

School arc start!

Normally, a dense MC means a lack of action / failure to spot things. Fun thing about Bakarina though is she's pretty much the opposite - she overreacts and is generally proactive. Much more interesting.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-25, 13:42   Link #137
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Looks like Bakarina inadvertently hooked her supposed nemesis into her harem as well. She took over Geordo's role in the pivotal scene in the otome game that had Geordo and Maria have a love relationship.
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-25, 13:51   Link #138
Nivek von Beldo

I love how she is still a girl in the inside and she is now courting the original MC into her harem too(and george seems was surprised that event), the whole chapter was so funny
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-25, 14:14   Link #139
Blueknight78

catch them all!!! poke... ops..

lol, bakarina is really the perfect "harem" dense mc" for me, she already broken then game even before it started by making everyone fall in love with her and now is the time to "catch the supposed to be the true mc" , for her "harem", it's really fun how she keep stealing all the "flags" and not notice it, even when we can see her "inside debate" with her "many selfs" when she talked about the engagement where the other girl is not "interested in her fiance" and we saw how the girl is attached to catarina" making clear which she also in love with her, but herself still can't notice how everyone fall in love with her, she really broke the game now we are seeying how "nothing gonna happens like it was supposed to happen in game, how she gonna break every event and make herself the center of everything without being really aware of her actions effects on the others around her, she already reached "her happy ending" without know before the game could even had a chance to challenge that .
Old 2020-04-25, 15:24   Link #140
Botan_TM

I realised this anime and MC is even funnier if one is a fan of Kami nomi zo shiru sekai.

Tags
reincarnated mc, reverse harem