AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-04-07, 10:18   Link #1581
dnb

If Ishi is creative enough he can bring them back in an epic way, give one of Malebranche the ability to collect souls and have them resurrected as humanoid monsters with Super Devil strength, and have Bal and Verrine fight them to show their progress.
dnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-07, 11:20   Link #1582
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnb View Post
If Ishi is creative enough he can bring them back in an epic way, give one of Malebranche the ability to collect souls and have them resurrected as humanoid monsters with Super Devil strength, and have Bal and Verrine fight them to show their progress.
So bring back two irrelevant characters whose only purpose being in the series was to get defeated just so they could be defeated again?

Kind of pointless if you ask me.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-07, 11:56   Link #1583
dnb

Pointless hmm, tell that to Ishi, Shalba rings a bell? Barely alive and armless after vol 6, only kept alive for Issei to beat the shit out of him ... There is a trend in the industry ... #bring.the.losers.back.and.kill.them.again
dnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-07, 13:57   Link #1584
godz

Raynare with Malebranche vs. Rias Balor and Asia with Fafnir would be a great duel...this would be my fantasy
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-07, 14:15   Link #1585
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@godz Not going to lie but that would be interesting to me to see if only to see a member of the Malebranche in action.
Old 2020-04-07, 14:20   Link #1586
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
@godz Not going to lie but that would be interesting to me to see if only to see a member of the Malebranche in action.
I’ve always thought that they will be relevant, being the demoniac version of the Longinus, very powerful. Especially now with the appearing of Nebiros like potential villain. Remembering what written in Zero. And even a potential power up for Vali and Ingvild.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-07, 15:09   Link #1587
Emperor of D.

I hope in Issei's game against Diehauser, we see Ravel shine with ruthless tactics. The whole "kingship" thing kinda took away the best we could have seen of Ravel for me, I loved the game against sona because ravel was 100% ruthless and underhanded instead of the usual "muh honor" the series always tack on everyone, the series need more tactics like the one in sona game and less honor before reason, girl finally finds out how to best guide issei team but gets it forbidden because apparently saying "i wont hold back" and then doing it is a bad thing,
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-07, 15:09   Link #1588
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Then why not just have Nebiros free Euclid and get some of the leftover devils that were created by Hades and have their power enhanced by the Malebranche?

In Volume 24, it did say that there were 5 devils that could become Maou-class if certain conditions were met IIRC.
Old 2020-04-07, 17:25   Link #1589
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
I hope in Issei's game against Diehauser, we see Ravel shine with ruthless tactics. The whole "kingship" thing kinda took away the best we could have seen of Ravel for me, I loved the game against sona because ravel was 100% ruthless and underhanded instead of the usual "muh honor" the series always tack on everyone, the series need more tactics like the one in sona game and less honor before reason, girl finally finds out how to best guide issei team but gets it forbidden because apparently saying "i wont hold back" and then doing it is a bad thing,
I can only agree with you. The story needs more ruthlessness and less honor or others bullshits. I found very interesting for one time, see the raw power used in a way intelligent, to hell the Honor.I remember after the victory against Sona, there were some criticims as ‘It lacked the style of the Oppai Dragon team’ and ‘The Phoenix family’s eldest daughter is a cold and ruthless tactician’.

This is a fucking rating game where the strategy is a part very important. Othewise they would have to say the same thing for Rudiger who is even more cold, using the weaks points of the enemies against them. So much that Tannin and Ruval have bad memorie of Him. But if he acts in that way is okay. How is relevant the style of dragon oppai? Has he to fight like during the shows like a idiot to lose?

Before the match with Barakiel, they said things as
Quote:
if they’re not running all over the place, then they’re releasing super gigantic light beams. Also, the Oppai Dragon doesn’t even say oppai oppai.” even that they have not familiarity with the tactics and you can not obtain the win with the power
The first part is another bullshit without a sense, the rating games mainly there are fight, what do they think they are?

If issei team does not use the strategy, they are criticised, but if they use it, even using the raw power of issei that is their point of force that make the difference, they are the same criticised. When it is a thing naturally use the point Force of own team, especially with a heavenly class. It is the duty of a good strategic, would be stupid not use it.

In every way, ishibumi has to scredit in part the work of issei and ravel, but if others team use the raw power or ruthless tactis to win is something as 'amazing or okay' (Vali and Dulio with rudiger)

But hey, at the end of vol25 casually now everyone were excited by their tactis and all the mythologies were paying attention to the power of issei.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-04-07 at 17:49.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-07, 18:00   Link #1590
Lucidrago

Quote:
Ravel throws all tactics out the window and decide the best option is to take on Diehauser head-on because he got a mutated king piece from Ajuka and is now a Super Devil just to be able to defeat Issei and to be a match against teams like Indra's and Vali's.

Issei sleeps with Ravel the night before the match and she unlocks a new form called 'Teriyaki Chicken Goddess' that makes her god-class and she just starts burning the entire field because she feels like it.

I hope no one takes this seriously.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2020-04-07 at 19:10.
Old 2020-04-07, 18:33   Link #1591
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Ravel throws all tactics out the window and decide the best option is to take on Diehauser head-on because he got a mutated king piece from Ajuka and is now a Super Devil just to be able to defeat Issei and to be a match against teams like Indra's and Vali's.

Issei sleeps with Ravel the night before the match and unlocks a new form called 'Teriyaki Chicken Goddess' that makes her god-class and she just starts burning the entire field because she feels like it.

I hope no one takes this seriously.
I would have believed you, but you added the sex part between issei and ravel ... and there any dxd fan knows it is a lie, issei will remain a virgin until the end.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-07, 19:09   Link #1592
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
I would have believed you, but you added the sex part between issei and ravel ... and there any dxd fan knows it is a lie, issei will remain a virgin until the end.
I was trying to keep that part unclear as Issei sleeps with his harem very often. I wanted to put 'sex' in there but kind of wanted it to be ambiguous so I put 'sleep' instead. But you saw straight through me.
Old 2020-04-07, 23:35   Link #1593
Itsmepatrick

If Malebranche appears in the story,Vali should get the Leader of Malebranche so that he can catch up to Issei's AxA.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-08, 00:46   Link #1594
saucerKing

Quote:
you and me man, the whole "kingship" thing came out of nowhere and was a plot device to never have issei team be smart again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
In every way, ishibumi has to scredit in part the work of issei and ravel, but if others team use the raw power or ruthless tactis to win is something as 'amazing or okay' (Vali and Dulio with rudiger)
i will probably get some flak for this but ishibumi at this point is trying to keep the whole "issei is an underdog" "issei team is inexperienced" thing without actually showing it, like the times issei struggles in a fight he should legitimately stomp or he thinks lowly of himself despite his ridiculous power, its not humility to think he has no talent at this point its self-deprecation. issei is hella talented, just in a different way than vali, kiba and cao cao

about the game whit diehauser, i am honestly more interested in seeing his peerage than anything, considering his feats in rating games it has to be a top-notch team in every sense. here is hoping we get to see all of them having varied powers or hax and not just faceless guys who might as well not exist, if there is an angle to make his game against issei balanced is abusing the difference in team play and varied skills
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-08, 02:26   Link #1595
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
you and me man, the whole "kingship" thing came out of nowhere and was a plot device to never have issei team be smart again

i will probably get some flak for this but ishibumi at this point is trying to keep the whole "issei is an underdog" "issei team is inexperienced" thing without actually showing it, like the times issei struggles in a fight he should legitimately stomp or he thinks lowly of himself despite his ridiculous power, its not humility to think he has no talent at this point its self-deprecation. issei is hella talented, just in a different way than vali, kiba and cao cao

about the game whit diehauser, i am honestly more interested in seeing his peerage than anything, considering his feats in rating games it has to be a top-notch team in every sense. here is hoping we get to see all of them having varied powers or hax and not just faceless guys who might as well not exist, if there is an angle to make his game against issei balanced is abusing the difference in team play and varied skills
I said this before that what if Diehauser's peerage members names are the demons' names from the second hierarchy of Michaelis' classification of demons which Belial is a part of -- Carreau, Carnivale, Oeillet and Rosier. It would make perfect sense to base his peerage on the same hierarchy original Belial is from as well. Verrier could also be added despite being from the third hierarchy as the other 2 in the third are angels turned demons (Olivier & Luvart; they'd make more sense being fallen angels). To add on, these guys could be like Mephistopheles who have no clan and have been around since original Satans, or they could be Extra Demons so said names are their clan names.
Old 2020-04-08, 03:37   Link #1596
Itsmepatrick

Hope Ishi introduce at least the queen of Diehauser if it's not possible to introduce all of his peerage.
Old 2020-04-08, 03:43   Link #1597
Itsmepatrick

It'll be interesting if Vali, Saji, Sairaorg receives a Malebranche for power up.
Old 2020-04-08, 03:51   Link #1598
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnb View Post
Ishi wanted to resurrect FREED(character that he likes) with the Grail but avoided it... So. I canīt imagine him resurrecting deceased characters to kill them again.

Anyway. As big DRAGON BALL FAN he can always try to Copy the PLAN TO ERRADICATE SAIYANS MOVIE and make something similar to the Ghost Warriors or give one power to the malebranche and make them able to adopt the appearances of some old villains(even copying some of their skills) to fight against DxD Group

I would not feel bad watching Fake copies of old villains like Raynare, Freed, Shalba... etc... appearing to die again.. Or even the real ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Raynare with Malebranche vs. Rias Balor and Asia with Fafnir would be a great duel...this would be my fantasy
One OLD SATAN DESCENDANT turned crazy after use a little of the Malebranche power.. TO EQUAL THIS LEVEL Raynare would turn even more crazy and even suffer deformation in her body unable to contain one power able to make her equal to BALOR RIAS.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-04-08 at 04:03.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-08, 04:15   Link #1599
Itsmepatrick

Vali should receive a Malebranche as his powerup in preparation for the invasion of ExE. And also so that he can at least catch up to Issei after all Issei already had AxA which is capable of destroying planets.
Old 2020-04-08, 04:49   Link #1600
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
It'll be interesting if Vali, Saji, Sairaorg receives a Malebranche for power up.
Interesting but.. after what happened with Sona I think that Saji will be less relevant than ever..
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote