AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-03-31, 11:09   Link #6701
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnb View Post
Not gone play along ... comprehend what you read, please ...

I'm out.
vali has been considered a super devil since getting EJOD by cao cao, rizevim is a transcendental too. neither of the aforementioned can hold a candle to sirzechs, issei own words.

i hope you are not implying issei back then was on sirzechs level because that would be wrong on many levels. especially when sirzechs casually did as much damage as issei in DxD whit his strongest attack, if you are basing ddraig being 10x the original lucifer you are very very wrong
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 11:32   Link #6702
godz

Ajuka also in volume 20 threatened Shiva and Shiva himself compared the received threat as the same one that Sierzechs did to Hades, so putting both of them close to Shiva would not be an exaggeration.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 11:55   Link #6703
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Just because Shiva compared Ajuka's threat to Sirzechs' threat toward Hades doesn't mean both Ajuka and Sirzechs are close to Shiva.
Old 2020-03-31, 22:27   Link #6704
Itsmepatrick

I think Shiva is stronger than Ajuka and Sirzechs.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 00:48   Link #6705
kiiro94

Quote:
^So wrong, Heavenly Dragons have at least/above 10 times original Lucifer's aura just like Sirzechs since Ajuka compared Issei when he had access only to Pseudo DxD G to Sirzechs true form, so they are far above 4x Maou, Issei compares "Transcendental class" to Sirzechs true form, he compared Balberith and Verrine to Sirzechhs (in vol 25 Verrine compared P DxD G to their powers), in vol 24 Balberith dominated Mahabali and in Shin vol2 Mahabali was keeping up to Indra so this is the proof HD is above 4x Maou; Also Indra admitted in vol 25 that he could lose to Issei in P DxD G, and we know P DxD G is at best equal to Ddraig, Indra is overall weak compare to them.
At least 10 times? From where do you get this information?

Transcendental beings are not in the same tier. No where has it been stated. I havent read Shin 2. So I dont know about that.

If Heavenly Dragons were 10 times a satan class tier, then Indra is the weakest from the top 10. Since Fenrir is as strong as Typhon, and Typhon had a decent fight with Ddraig. Vidar and Thor are as strong as Ddraig since Vidar was equal, if not stronger than Issei. Hades could fight, according to spoilers, Vali who has HD power. All the top 10 have Heavenly Dragon power tier which is 10 times, while Indra who also is in the top 10 has only 4? So everyone can rape him? Lol.

About Ophis, mmm hard to say, when Shiva said that Sirzechs, Ajuka and Ophis were the only ones that could oppose a threat to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
The First Gen Maous are Rizevim's father. The 2nd Gen are Sirzechs and his peers. The 3rd Gen are what i consider to be the next batch + Ajuka.

Anyhow, Kiba already mention in V12 Life 3, all 4 Maou which isn't clear but you have V13 for that.

The V13 Afterword which confirms Sirzechs and Ajuka aren't at their full power.
Ok, but still, Sirzechs is the only one confirmed to be stronger than the old maou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Ophis requiring 4 Heavenly Dragon-class beings to equal her as she is now shows just how much her class shits on any class. Indra could not beat her in a straight up fight since 1 HD-class being could beat him.
Yeah, but 4? Read aboce.

Quote:
Most of that 4 HD power was given to Issei when he was reborn, Azazel said after the Demonic Beast Riot and the seal put on her remaining power, Ophis was just a strong dragon, she is now probably in between 1 and 2 HD power level.
Given to him? That, once again is false. From where do you get this? Nothing says she lost her power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
I've never read an affermation where a character or the same ishibumi says clearly the level power of the heavenly dragons as with Indra. We know only that they were in the top 10, with Fenrir and typhon who have a power equal to their. Until you will not give the prove, the fanboy are you.

For how much seen Indra is clearly stronger than a heavenly dragon.

So, Sirzechs base is stronger than the maou Lucifer but Serafall or Falbium not? What hypocrisy, do you know that Sirzechs base is always maou class?

Do you know that a class has a differente valor? They can always be of the same classe, but it is possible a big difference among the various members who belong to it.

This is from Zero by Zekram:
Not even from Indra? Indra is said to be 4 times stronger than a Satan, said 3 times.

By feats: Top 10 are heavenly Dragon Class, Indra is 4 times satan class, so that make Heavenly dragon class 4 times maou class.
By Hype: Heavenly Dragons are said to rival God and and the Yondai Maou. That means that God from the bible was as strong as the Yondai Maou just as the Heavenly Dragons.

Sirzechs base or human form has not been said to be Maou Class.

Volumen 2
"―To tell you the truth, out of the three factions of the God, the Fallen Angels and the Devils, the Devils
have the least power. We are actually in a tight spot but we are still safe because the current Maousamas have powers equal to those of the previous Maou-samas.‖"

Volumen 8
[……That will be hard. To tell you the truth, I never expected him to be this strong. Perhaps he‘s stronger than the Old-Lucifer? The power and destructive power is overwhelming, but that ―Power of Destruction‖
is on a different level. He put his talent and effort into the concept of ―eliminating‖. There‘s probably
nothing he can‘t destroy with that.]

Volumen 11
Sirzechs-sama's power is said to be an ultimate Wizard-Technique-type.
He can control that power like his hand or foot. So his technique is said to
be the best or second best amongst devils.

Sirzechs base has been always stronger than the Old Lucifer, nothing has been said about Falbium or Serafall.

The quote you brought, read carefully, Zekram said that they were the strongest. Do you have the novel? To have a better argument.

Quote:
Please, write here the affirmation where this has been written or showed, before to say your head canon. Do you know that “Tracendental class” is a term to describe the super devils? Even Rivezim is one, but is far from Sirzechs. Then, Ajuka Has never compared P DxD with Sirzechs’ true form. As for Balberith and Verrine. Take the affirmation.

First, do you know that the Hindu gods occupy the highest position of the old top 10 because they are the strongest? Excluding Ophis, Trihexa, Sirzechs/Ajuka, Balberith and Issei AxA who are the only able to compete and defeat them.

Oh, Indra is weak? The guy whose every casual attack was equal to the infinity blaster of issei? His ace of the DxD form that can not fire casually, but only to end of fight because is too expensive?
Even every attack of Mahabali was comparable to Indra, showing a power stronger than that of Issei DxD.
Then, after the defeat of Mahabali, Indra was not even damaged seriously.

Balberith who has destroyed easily Mahabali, without fatigue can show you how much is more powerful than issei. Where he has done fatigue to defeat only Vidar BxB whose only his final move was equal to an infinity blaster. Or to say even For Erebus and with Angra was a hard fight with P DxD.

Vali DxD L (heavenly dragon class) who was having a very hard fight with Hades with the Help of Fenrir 80%, while Sirzechs could kill Hades easily?

Another example was how Sirzechs with a casual attack of his Pod destroyed the final flames of Ddraig, fired from issei vs Trihexa, where they burn everything? But the Pod has destroyed them easily with everything. Otherwise the pod would have been destroyed by the flames.

Where a heavenly dragon is equal to Sirzechs? Or even to Indra? Issei only with AxA can defeat Indra, showing clearly how much is strong.

Until the fight with Indra, the history showed clearly that Indra is stronger than a heavenly dragon.
Indra is more near to Heavenly Dragon Class than Sirzechs, Sirzechs is way more stronger.

Quote:
Not gone play along ... comprehend what you read, please ...

I'm out.
Issei is a transcendental being, yeah, but not near Sirzechs or Shiva with DxD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
vali has been considered a super devil since getting EJOD by cao cao, rizevim is a transcendental too. neither of the aforementioned can hold a candle to sirzechs, issei own words.

i hope you are not implying issei back then was on sirzechs level because that would be wrong on many levels. especially when sirzechs casually did as much damage as issei in DxD whit his strongest attack, if you are basing ddraig being 10x the original lucifer you are very very wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Ajuka also in volume 20 threatened Shiva and Shiva himself compared the received threat as the same one that Sierzechs did to Hades, so putting both of them close to Shiva would not be an exaggeration.
Of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Just because Shiva compared Ajuka's threat to Sirzechs' threat toward Hades doesn't mean both Ajuka and Sirzechs are close to Shiva.
Mmm not only that, he literally said that Sirzechs, Ajuka and Ophis were the only ones that could oppose him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
I think Shiva is stronger than Ajuka and Sirzechs.
Maybe.
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 02:20   Link #6706
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiiro94 View Post
At least 10 times? From where do you get this information?

Transcendental beings are not in the same tier. No where has it been stated. I havent read Shin 2. So I dont know about that.

If Heavenly Dragons were 10 times a satan class tier, then Indra is the weakest from the top 10. Since Fenrir is as strong as Typhon, and Typhon had a decent fight with Ddraig. Vidar and Thor are as strong as Ddraig since Vidar was equal, if not stronger than Issei. Hades could fight, according to spoilers, Vali who has HD power. All the top 10 have Heavenly Dragon power tier which is 10 times, while Indra who also is in the top 10 has only 4? So everyone can rape him? Lol.

About Ophis, mmm hard to say, when Shiva said that Sirzechs, Ajuka and Ophis were the only ones that could oppose a threat to him.

Ok, but still, Sirzechs is the only one confirmed to be stronger than the old maou.

Yeah, but 4? Read aboce.

Given to him? That, once again is false. From where do you get this? Nothing says she lost her power.

Not even from Indra? Indra is said to be 4 times stronger than a Satan, said 3 times.

By feats: Top 10 are heavenly Dragon Class, Indra is 4 times satan class, so that make Heavenly dragon class 4 times maou class.
By Hype: Heavenly Dragons are said to rival God and and the Yondai Maou. That means that God from the bible was as strong as the Yondai Maou just as the Heavenly Dragons.

Sirzechs base or human form has not been said to be Maou Class.

Volumen 2
"―To tell you the truth, out of the three factions of the God, the Fallen Angels and the Devils, the Devils
have the least power. We are actually in a tight spot but we are still safe because the current Maousamas have powers equal to those of the previous Maou-samas.‖"

Volumen 8
[……That will be hard. To tell you the truth, I never expected him to be this strong. Perhaps he‘s stronger than the Old-Lucifer? The power and destructive power is overwhelming, but that ―Power of Destruction‖
is on a different level. He put his talent and effort into the concept of ―eliminating‖. There‘s probably
nothing he can‘t destroy with that.]

Volumen 11
Sirzechs-sama's power is said to be an ultimate Wizard-Technique-type.
He can control that power like his hand or foot. So his technique is said to
be the best or second best amongst devils.

Sirzechs base has been always stronger than the Old Lucifer, nothing has been said about Falbium or Serafall.

The quote you brought, read carefully, Zekram said that they were the strongest. Do you have the novel? To have a better argument.

Indra is more near to Heavenly Dragon Class than Sirzechs, Sirzechs is way more stronger.

Issei is a transcendental being, yeah, but not near Sirzechs or Shiva with DxD.

Of course.

Mmm not only that, he literally said that Sirzechs, Ajuka and Ophis were the only ones that could oppose him.

Maybe.
Seriously, you should read before to write

Your loved top 10 written by ishibumi, says clearly that the Hindu gods occupy the highest position because they are the strongest. Indra is one of them. After their, all the others of the top 10 are equivalent.

Indra near the level of a heavenly dragon? Is not so weak.
The guy whose every casual attack is equal to an infinity blaster, the ace of issei who can fire only one time like final move to end the fight because is too expensive in resistence.

Issei only in AxA has the same power or better, i see how DxD is equal to Indra.
Vidar, another one in top 10 gived to issei a hard fight where they equal, only his final move was comparable to infinity blaster, the rest no, and you say that Indra is heavenly dragon?
Please.

Thanks to those citation. Where has been written than Sirzechs base is not maou class? You are very hypocrite. Sirzechs base is always maou class, or it would be written over the maou class or better.

All the current maou are better than their precedesor, even issei and Belial. All this thanks to their abilities op.

https://highschooldxdfc.blogspot.com...-sirzechs.html

To be a danger does not mean that you have a power near to who has said that. Even Tartarus affirmed that the longinus users were a danger for him, when not even P DxD issei could not do nothing, while Cao Cao, Tobio and George are far from him.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 17:34   Link #6707
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Your loved top 10 written by ishibumi, says clearly that the Hindu gods occupy the highest position because they are the strongest. Indra is one of them. After their, all the others of the top 10 are equivalent.
Wrong, the top three Hindu Gods among the Top 10 are the Trimurti consisting of Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma. Indra was never put on the same tier as them.

And do something about your English, it's nearing the level of being incomprehensive. Google Translate level to be honest.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 17:59   Link #6708
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Wrong, the top three Hindu Gods among the Top 10 are the Trimurti consisting of Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma. Indra was never put on the same tier as them.

And do something about your English, it's nearing the level of being incomprehensive. Google Translate level to be honest.
My English would not be perfect, but before to say bullshits read better the history. Then, i don’t care if you have problem with my grammar.

Quote:
What you will have to pay attention to are the Hindu mythology which hasn’t appeared in the series yet. Well, those who know about their mythology know it, but the Hindu Gods all have cheat-like abilities. If I make them appear in DxD, it will turn out like the battle in Dragon Ball, so I controlled myself. The Hindu mythology will be placed in the higher ranks of the Top-10 strongest that Vali spoke about. It truly is terrifying
Only shiva in vol19 has been declared to be the strongest god. The power level of Brahma and Vishnu never said. Indra showed clearly who is in another level respect to the others of top 10.
Old 2020-04-01, 21:48   Link #6709
kiiro94

Quote:
My English would not be perfect, but before to say bullshits read better the history. Then, i don’t care if you have problem with my grammar.

Only shiva in vol19 has been declared to be the strongest god. The power level of Brahma and Vishnu never said. Indra showed clearly who is in another level respect to the others of top 10.
Ishibumi said only the 3 major gods, not Indra, he already gave him a power level and that is 4 times satan class. Shiva and the others are at least, 10 times the power of a Satan.

Quote:
Seriously, you should read before to write

Indra near the level of a heavenly dragon? Is not so weak.
The guy whose every casual attack is equal to an infinity blaster, the ace of issei who can fire only one time like final move to end the fight because is too expensive in resistence.

Issei only in AxA has the same power or better, i see how DxD is equal to Indra.
Vidar, another one in top 10 gived to issei a hard fight where they equal, only his final move was comparable to infinity blaster, the rest no, and you say that Indra is heavenly dragon?
Please.

Thanks to those citation. Where has been written than Sirzechs base is not maou class? You are very hypocrite. Sirzechs base is always maou class, or it would be written over the maou class or better.

All the current maou are better than their precedesor, even issei and Belial. All this thanks to their abilities op.

https://highschooldxdfc.blogspot.com...-sirzechs.html

To be a danger does not mean that you have a power near to who has said that. Even Tartarus affirmed that the longinus users were a danger for him, when not even P DxD issei could not do nothing, while Cao Cao, Tobio and George are far from him.
My english aint the best too.

And false, Indra was not included. Why? Because Indra admitted inferiority and Ishibumi gave him just 4 times satan class. This has been said 3 times already.

I havent read where Indra used a casual attack as strong as Issei's infinity blaster. Can you post the quote.

Also, nothing suggests that he can use a stronger attack than that.

Once again, I posted the quotes where it clearly shows that Sirzechs is a bit stronger than Maou Class in base.
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 00:12   Link #6710
Itsmepatrick

If I'm not mistaken It was when Indra fought against Mahabali it was described that his attack was comparable to Issei's infinity blaster correct me if I'm wrong.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 00:19   Link #6711
The Infinite Dream

Yes but it doesn't state his casual attacks are comparable. Just states his attacks are. Is he attacking with full power? Probably cant really see him half assing it so much that hed lose an arm.

Last edited by The Infinite Dream; 2020-04-02 at 00:38.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 01:08   Link #6712
B214

Quote:
Ishibumi said only the 3 major gods, not Indra, he already gave him a power level and that is 4 times satan class. Shiva and the others are at least, 10 times the power of a Satan.
Wrong. Ishibumi never said 3 Major Gods.

Quote:
That’s how it is. Great Red isn’t included because it is a creature who basically doesn’t fight (I get many claim that this isn’t true!), and it is the ranking before Ophis and Fenrir lost their powers. What you will have to pay attention to are the Hindu mythology which hasn’t appeared in the series yet. Well, those who know about their mythology know it, but the Hindu Gods all have cheat-like abilities. If I make them appear in DxD, it will turn out like the battle in Dragon Ball, so I controlled myself. The Hindu mythology will be placed in the higher ranks of the Top-10 strongest that Vali spoke about. It truly is terrifying. If DxD continues to go on for much longer, I’m thinking of doing “The Destruction God Shiva arc” as a last resort. So I have no plan to make them appear until then. By the way the true Sirzechs and the serious Ajuka will be placed among the ranks.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 06:57   Link #6713
saucerKing

considering that he and mahabali were spamming such attacks rather liberally i doubt its them putting much power into each attack that matches infinity blaster
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 13:56   Link #6714
Giuseppe1234

Quote:

My english aint the best too.

And false, Indra was not included. Why? Because Indra admitted inferiority and Ishibumi gave him just 4 times satan class. This has been said 3 times already.

I havent read where Indra used a casual attack as strong as Issei's infinity blaster. Can you post the quote.

Also, nothing suggests that he can use a stronger attack than that.

Once again, I posted the quotes where it clearly shows that Sirzechs is a bit stronger than Maou Class in base.
I do not take care if your english is not perfect, don't worry. I'm not one of those persons in the social networks that break for the grammatic.

Others user already replied you about Indra.

Quote:
“And I’ve heard that they’ve strengthened the field’s durability since the prelims. So for them to be able to destroy the field… Once again, we can see how scary the War God and Godly Asura Tribe can be.”

…Shit. Each of their attacks felt as strong as my Dragon Deification’s ace move, [Infinity Blaster]! Ddraig, who was inside me, said.
You can say what you want about Sirzechs base, but it is always maou class. Until ishibumi will not say that his base is over the maou class, it will be your headcanon.

Like i've already said, a class is not assolute, there can be big difference in power even between Two guys of the same class. This can mean that Sirzechs base is at the max level of the maou class.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-04-02 at 17:57.
Old 2020-04-02, 13:57   Link #6715
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
considering that he and mahabali were spamming such attacks rather liberally i doubt its them putting much power into each attack that matches infinity blaster
Yes, you are right.
Old 2020-04-02, 15:27   Link #6716
Parry999

Quote:
Wrong. Ishibumi never said 3 Major Gods.
Wasn’t Indra compared to the current four Maou combined and Hades just the Maou? The yondai Maou had power that made the kids of the originals think they weren’t devils and that’s just Serafall.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-04, 00:52   Link #6717
B214

Well we don't know for sure if Serafall and Falbium are stronger than the original but Sirzechs did mention before more Maou class devils are born after the original 4 died. So even when people say Maou class the range may have increased over time.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-04, 10:55   Link #6718
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Well we don't know for sure if Serafall and Falbium are stronger than the original but Sirzechs did mention before more Maou class devils are born after the original 4 died. So even when people say Maou class the range may have increased over time.
"I would like you four to inherit the Maous throne."
He said, unexpectedly. Zekram Bael to the four of his intention to establish a new system of government. With all the high ranking demons in agreement, all that was left to do was select the Maous.
The only candidates were Sirzechs and his friends, the powerful demons who had contributed enormously to the Resistance's victory in the civil war.
Serafall gasped and expressed his reluctance.
“Do we become Maous? This is impossible ... it will be a disaster. ”
Ajuka was thinking deeply, and Falbium, of course, was not completely in agreement.
"Please tell us the reason."
Sirzechs expressed.
"It's simple. Currently in the Underworld, the four of you are by far the strongest demons, and to be honest, you are probably stronger than the dead Maous. You are the most suitable candidates to occupy your thrones. ”

For the truth, except for the actual four maous and Grayfia, after them, the unique maou class devil is Belial. Speaking of devils of pureblood
Old 2020-04-04, 11:17   Link #6719
Parry999

Damaidosu Zereikel Asmodeus reaction to Serafall made it obvious they where stronger.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-04, 13:21   Link #6720
godz

We do not know what the difference in strength of the original 4 maou was, it may be that the original lucifer was the strongest maou and the original asmodeus the weakest ... So Serafall this to the level of the original lucifer or be weaker than the original lucifer
godz is offline   Reply With Quote