AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-02-25, 08:17   Link #681
Hakai

The mutation rook will be used on someone who actually requires it, whoever it is.
Old 2020-02-25, 08:40   Link #682
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

The onee san Ishibumi mentioned
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-25, 08:46   Link #683
Hakai

Onee san will require the mutation for her extra large tiddies
Old 2020-02-25, 09:34   Link #684
godz

Do you think Issei uses Bennia against Diehsuer Belial?
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-25, 09:46   Link #685
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Yep, replace Irina with Bennia.
Old 2020-02-25, 10:31   Link #686
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Maybe after BELIAL ROUND Elmenhilde leaves(post-Shin 6, elm volume) and he can add Bennia.

In one of Issei team formations(with Elm, bova and ravel as pawns) he needed 1 MORE PAWN. So removing Elmenhilde(2 pawns) is possible add Bennia(knight=3 pawns)

Or Ishi can always say that Irina(ultimate class angel) is busy with something related with the HEAVEN and replace her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
The onee san Ishibumi mentioned
I hope that you are right. Or the Sefaira(in the case that is useful).
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-25, 13:10   Link #687
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
Maybe after BELIAL ROUND Elmenhilde leaves(post-Shin 6, elm volume) and he can add Bennia.

In one of Issei team formations(with Elm, bova and ravel as pawns) he needed 1 MORE PAWN. So removing Elmenhilde(2 pawns) is possible add Bennia(knight=3 pawns)

Or Ishi can always say that Irina(ultimate class angel) is busy with something related with the HEAVEN and replace her.

I hope that you are right. Or the Sefaira(in the case that is useful).
That's not how that works, the cost in the tournament and how much they cost in the peerage are different I thought that was made abundantly clear. She may not cost as much as pawn in the tournament or she may cost more than 3 pawns.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-25, 13:34   Link #688
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
That's not how that works, the cost in the tournament and how much they cost in the peerage are different I thought that was made abundantly clear. She may not cost as much as pawn in the tournament or she may cost more than 3 pawns.
Interesting.. hmmm.. Unfortunately I canīt see Bennia only as 1 pawn..

Maybe Ingvild will be the last member of Issei Peerage that will join the CUP.. Because I think that she will join the CUP.. Issei needs a queen now.
Old 2020-02-25, 14:17   Link #689
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I speculate a dragon lady joining the peerage.Quetzalcoatl maybe.
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-25, 14:52   Link #690
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:

Maybe Ingvild will be the last member of Issei Peerage that will join the CUP.. Because I think that she will join the CUP.. Issei needs a queen now.
You can switch out Irina for Bennia, its not like Irina has been setting the world on fire. Plus with her promotion to ultimate class angel she may have other responsibilities outside the tournament. Ingvild takes the empty Queen spot switch out Irina, which is something else I called years ago.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-25, 16:07   Link #691
Lucidrago

How about a demigod daughter of Thor who uses a Mjolnir replica who became interested in Issei after hearing about him defeating Loki. And became a big fan of his after watching him defeat Vidar, her uncle.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-25, 17:11   Link #692
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
You can switch out Irina for Bennia, its not like Irina has been setting the world on fire. Plus with her promotion to ultimate class angel she may have other responsibilities outside the tournament. Ingvild takes the empty Queen spot switch out Irina, which is something else I called years ago.

Yes remembering EX Irina case I can see Ishi inventing one excuse related with her new position that forces Issei to replace her.. Obtaining Bennia she is the Best option to replace her. Bennia is a knight too.

I remember one volume saying that Issei starts to be really busy(in dxd or Shin) maybe this can happen with Irina now after obtain the Ultimate Rank. Or maybe...

We still donīt know what happened with IRINA PARENTS.. Maybe they can be the reason that makes her leave the team.

I wonder if this tournament final will be Issei complete Peerage vs Vali team.. I would like to see it. Anyway. Maybe we never see the FINALS with Regalzerva army trying to conquer DxD world.. If he wins another round he has enough for the maou position.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-02-25 at 17:22.
Old 2020-02-25, 17:14   Link #693
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
I speculate a dragon lady joining the peerage.Quetzalcoatl maybe.
quetzalcoatl is a masculine Mexican god,... ichie is not like fate go that changes gender to divinities.

I take irina out I see it difficult, the irina and xenovia duo is very strong.

a demigodic daughter of thor would be a very good mutated tower, an exe or fxf creature could also be good to better explore those worlds ... but they can also take the place of the pawn.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-25, 18:18   Link #694
Lucidrago

Maybe something would come up in Heaven that would require all of the angels to attend to. Dulio loses to Tobio and thus being taken out of the tournament.

But it would be difficult to justify considering that there are two chief gods in the tournament.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-25, 23:56   Link #695
cyberdemon

Quote:

Ingvild might be the best option against Diehauser. He likely know little to nothing about her save that she has an unknown SG and is a descendent of Leviathan. It's hard to plan around something he knows very little about. Not to mention she has a lot of power even if it is unstable. But she is growing very quickly.
Old 2020-02-26, 00:19   Link #696
The Infinite Dream

@Cyberdemon if Issei played his cards right and Ajuka did some meddling to keep devils from finding out who she is Diehauser shouldnt know much of anything about her. If i remember correctly didnt Ajuka want to keep her out of the publics eye for awhile. Even though i say that Diehauser probably has some incredible intelligence gatherers.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-26, 00:19   Link #697
OmegaWeaponZ

Just a thought, but by the fact the Issei hasn't used a single pawn piece up till now strikes me as suspicious. Almost as though Ishibumi is setting up another 8 piece pawn.

Would make sense story-wise as well, as it would mean less characters to juggle in a cast that's already big.
Old 2020-02-26, 00:24   Link #698
Malbolge

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Just a thought, but by the fact the Issei hasn't used a single pawn piece up till now strikes me as suspicious. Almost as though Ishibumi is setting up another 8 piece pawn.

Would make sense story-wise as well, as it would mean less characters to juggle in a cast that's already big.
I would believe this if it weren't for the mutation Rook. I find it hard to believe there's going to be not one but two more superunit-level characters we've yet to see.
Malbolge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-26, 01:34   Link #699
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post

Elmenhilde and Le Fay strike me as potential pawn. I doubt either would need more than 2 or 3 pawn pieces as neither are SG users or gods or demi gods.
Old 2020-02-26, 03:16   Link #700
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malbolge View Post
I would believe this if it weren't for the mutation Rook. I find it hard to believe there's going to be not one but two more superunit-level characters we've yet to see.
Well, Ishi did mention that his peerage would be from both new and old characters. We may have already seen the person in some way or form. Meredith, as much as people may dislike her, was introduced the very same chapter that Issei was mentioned to have a mutation piece (An since I'm generally one for Chekov's gun, I naturally find it suspicious). Longinus bearers also seem to require several pieces for reincarnating, if only for the potential they possess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Elmenhilde and Le Fay strike me as potential pawn. I doubt either would need more than 2 or 3 pawn pieces as neither are SG users or gods or demi gods.
Both of them have been around for far too long without the mention of it. I can actually see Le Fay being a part of Vali's Peerage (if and when he creates one), but considering that Kuroka up and joined Xenovia's peerage, I think the possibility of that dropped.