AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-02-18, 21:37   Link #32201
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
better hope you get lucky. This is apparently the last banner she is in. I heard she hasn't been in a banner since this event in Japan. I got her but am having no luck with saber shiki
There's a lot of units that haven't been around in a while. While Fujino has been MIA for 24 months, Ereshkigal (as an example) has been MIA for 26 months.

Fujino at least has a decent chance of being added to the NY banner, since Shiki seems to always get one of the rotating slots. She just didn't this year (no idea why).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-18, 21:41   Link #32202
bakato

Fujino came home in only 28 tickets. Wish my other 4* conquests were this dere.
Old 2020-02-18, 21:54   Link #32203
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
There's a lot of units that haven't been around in a while. While Fujino has been MIA for 24 months, Ereshkigal (as an example) has been MIA for 26 months.

Fujino at least has a decent chance of being added to the NY banner, since Shiki seems to always get one of the rotating slots. She just didn't this year (no idea why).
luckily for me, i have both Eresh and Fujino and no particular interest to whale them to np5
Old 2020-02-19, 01:20   Link #32204
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
better hope you get lucky. This is apparently the last banner she is in. I heard she hasn't been in a banner since this event in Japan. I got her but am having no luck with saber shiki
Use SR tix. It was how I got her and Gucchan
Old 2020-02-19, 01:29   Link #32205
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

My luck with 5* I'm not particularly interested in is good. I got Saber Shiki on my second 10-roll.

And then I got spooked by Waver (NP3) and Mordred on the next.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 02:37   Link #32206
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Got Lancer Vlad while rolling for Saber Shiki and Fujino.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 08:44   Link #32207
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Since Murasaki didn't get a gacha today, used my remaining tickets and 1650 day login bonus for Anastasia. Got nothing. Bought quartz for just one multi and surprisingly got Nagiko. Ok I guess. I'm now Chan-mas. Yay.
I'm at 2.2M points already. It's more relaxing than in NA Valentines. And I farmed hard to forget about failing to get anything from the gacha last week. I'll take it easy for now, though still no CE drop.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-19, 16:49   Link #32208
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Saber Shiki NP2 (and Enkidu NP3 on the same 10-roll), but still no trace of Asagami.
Old 2020-02-20, 10:11   Link #32209
darkofficer
just a devil

used 4 tickets nothing use a single 10 roll got void shiki and asagami . my luck is sometimes weird.
also a question what kind of servant should i focus on upgrading some of my servant i have are on the 50-60 level

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-20, 19:45   Link #32210
cyberdemon

Tell me about it. Used a 10 roll and got 2 non rate up 4* servant. A few singles netted me Fujino and another non rate up 4*. 3 extra servants with less chance than Shiki, yet she refuses to appear
Old 2020-02-20, 21:55   Link #32211
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

JP Valentine CQ is one long ass fight. Personally found it more efficient to use Super Orion than Arjunyan in this fight since critting down Sei's bars in 1t is a dream here else it can really drag on
Old 2020-02-21, 05:04   Link #32212
McW
Canaan II When?

JP Valentine CQ done on 24 turns, no Seals used.

Skadi(Holy Maiden Fist CE), Kintoki Rider (Onigashima CE), Waver (Poster Girl). Backline Mash Camelot Mode (Prism Cosmo), Support Merlin, Kagetora (Maiden in Love). 2 turns quick work on Waver and leave Sei kill the frontline. Mash+Merlin def stack all the way until grind Sei's HP to 0.

Now back to farming eggs... I have 3.9M Kirakira Points but I only care about the eggs.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-22, 12:13   Link #32213
InfinityDragonGod

After some struggle with getting Shiki Saber:
I got NP3 Fujino
NP2 Latoria Alter
NP2 Arjuna
NP9999 Atalanta spook
and finally got Shiki Saber!
Now I have 57 five stars!
Old 2020-02-23, 02:13   Link #32214
cyberdemon

QQ Eli absolutely loves me today... just np5ed her. Was initially at np2... still no saber Shiki... I literally got her back to back on single rolls... I’m clearly not meant to have saber Shiki at this point...
Old 2020-02-23, 05:02   Link #32215
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://news.fate-go.jp/2020/1900man/

19M DL campaign on Wednesday. Gacha is Ereshkigal. Login bonuses, half AP on EXP quests, double success on leveling. In addition, there will be a new thing called Main Interlude. They will rerun the Xmas 3 event there, Merry Christmas in the Underworld and Santa Altera is obtainable again. Only main stories are available, no farming nodes and you get her ascension mats from the main quests. You can complete it again and get 1 RP from getting the dupe Santa Altera. After the time period(March 6), the event will be buyable in the RP shop like the Dantes event. NP upgrades for Santa will be available later for 2 RP each.
Also, old Command Codes will be available in the MP and RP shop and you can get it again even if you already have it. CC inventory will also be increased to 200.
Lastly, Fionn NP and animation update.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-23, 13:37   Link #32216
GDB

Only took 26 months for Ereshkigal to get another banner. 38 to get a banner that wasn't just a Christmas rerun banner.

I hadn't heard about the doubling up on Command Codes, but thank goodness. There are some damned good ones among all the trash ones that I'd love to get dupes of.
Old 2020-02-25, 00:10   Link #32217
cyberdemon

after a horrible run with saber shiki. I just got lucky with Kiara with a summon ticket... yep i was not meant to have saber shiki...
Old 2020-02-25, 01:49   Link #32218
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

She played hard to get on her event last year, but this time I got Kiara on the first 10-roll.

Fujino continues to elude me. I got Saber Shiki NP3, with a Marie as an extra, but still no Fujino.
Old 2020-02-26, 05:01   Link #32219
GDB

After 26 months, Eresh finally has another banner!

...and it's another Christmas banner. Screw off DW, I refuse to roll for a 4th+ mLB copy of those damned CEs. Just give us a normal damned banner with Eresh like you have for literally every other DL campaign character.

Guess she's never going to surpass NP2.
Old 2020-02-26, 09:35   Link #32220
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Well since KC is officially down, and I don't like AL's sortie gameplay at all, I finally got around to install FGO... So question to all Europeans here: What did you guys choose as country of origin?
I got it using QooApp btw. , not a VPN.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon