AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-02-09, 10:54   Link #461
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I wonder if that inner Luchadora comes from Rin and her fights with Luvia?
The experience probably helped .
Old 2020-02-09, 13:50   Link #462
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I wonder if that inner Luchadora comes from Rin and her fights with Luvia?
Spoiler for For extra fun:
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-10, 22:42   Link #463
alex_drian

Man, that moment when they struggled to defeat an enemy only to found it can multiply itself in copies of equal power reminds me of a DBZ movie. That clear feel of "oh shhhhhhit".
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-11, 10:01   Link #464
LG-MAX 2.o

The vol 1 BD sold more than 11.000 copies until now.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-11, 10:49   Link #465
maximilianjenus
[E]

So the anime is financing itself and it won't even byte into the 4 billion dollars capital fgo created? cool.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-11, 11:37   Link #466
LG-MAX 2.o

I have no idea, but these sales are excellent and more money never hurts.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-15, 12:55   Link #467
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Finally it has been animated

Spoiler for Spoiler Episode:

Although i must say CGI Tiamat doesnt look natural within the animation style....
Old 2020-02-15, 16:13   Link #468
Frontier

Mash totally jinxed it by commenting Tiamat didn't really look like the Mother of Beasts. Then comes the reveal that that wasn't her true body, and a more fitting form pops up right afterwards .

Does Tiamat have any sentience or is she little more then a beast herself trying to eradicate humanity ?

Ishtar unleashing her Noble Phantasm finisher was pretty awesome. Didn't do any good, but it was still a cool sequence .

So now Ritsuka is down to his last Command Seal. I'm guessing he'll save it for when they need to activate Mash's Noble Phantasm again, or alternatively power up one of the Servants like he did Ishtar. But I imagine it'll be a pretty climactic moment when he uses it .

Man, talk about stacking things against our heroes. There's barely anyone left in Uruk to protect, they're fighting a God who cannot die so long as there is life itself, and there's barely enough resources to throw against her as is. It's amazing Ritsuka still has the will to keep going .

Ereshkigal returns! I love how she sheepishly asks Gilgamesh what's going on and then tries to redo it all composed when she sees everybody looking at her. She's such a lovable dork. And she can't resist Ritsuka's requests. I also love how Ishtar and Ereshkigal have the same exact shocked face .

That whole Gugalanna scene with Ishtar was absolute comedy gold. Everyone is so excited and having a party at the prospect of having something that can actually hold off Tiamat at their beck and call, then the buildup to the reveal, Ishtar freaking out, and then Ishtar confirming her status as Worst Goddess with a tablet and everything. I was laughing during that whole scene .

Underrated Jaguarman moments. Like when she just randomly slides away from the conversation and then when she gets punched by Quetzalcoatl because she's still excited .

So what's next? They need to last three days until Ereshkigal can complete the process and give them an actual fighting chance against Tiamat, who will arrive there in two. So they have one whole extra day they need to hold her off. Will they try and find Gugalanna when not even Ishtar could find it? Maybe it's off hanging around with Benkei ?
Old 2020-02-15, 17:24   Link #469
4th Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
So what's next? They need to last three days until Ereshkigal can complete the process and give them an actual fighting chance against Tiamat, who will arrive there in two. So they have one whole extra day they need to hold her off. Will they try and find Gugalanna when not even Ishtar could find it? Maybe it's off hanging around with Benkei ?
Spoiler for Fate Strange/Fake:

Love the reveal of our hardworking cutest DEATH goddess's backup plan

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-15, 18:36   Link #470
Random14

That was fast, Ritsuka's down to just one command spell now. And while Ishtar's NP was really impressive looking (shooting the concept of Venus at Tiamat), it was a waste. They skipped some lines from the game I think, which I don't mind, I'm tired of them pulling that "twist" where it looks like they won but instead just made things worse (they've done it at least twice now). Not that they had much choice since either way Gorgon or the lahmus were going to overwhelm them soon.

Aw, Ereshkigal is so adorable. Although I guess some of them just missed that that she had been planning to drop Uruk into the Underworld anyway, but that conveniently works out for them now. Some humor is appreciated (like Quetz punching Jaguar). And I feel sorry for Ishtar, the Fate multiverse is complicated. The Rin scream in stereo was hilarious.

Too bad its time for another "quiet night before the final battle" episode. Though things are way worse now than earlier. At least they have part of a plan now.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-15, 19:41   Link #471
Wandering Soul

Ishtar's NP looked great, but it was pretty clear that it wouldn't finish the job.

Ishtsr revealing she lost the bull is still comedy gold, but I like some of the added reactions such as Quetz punching Jaguar for still celebrating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Aw, Ereshkigal is so adorable. Although I guess some of them just missed that that she had been planning to drop Uruk into the Underworld anyway, but that conveniently works out for them now. .
Too be fair, Gilgamesh is pretty much the only person in the room that I think would really be affected by it.
Old 2020-02-15, 19:50   Link #472
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I think it's intentional since we know they can do good CGI (Gorgon), but Tiamat looks really bad.

The mood changed from complete despair to comedy pretty damn fast. It was good comedy though. Ereshkigal is so cute, and I guess Ishtar needed to be taken down a notch after all those cool moments she's had lately.

I don't really get how their plan can work. They drop Tiamat into the underworld where everybody is dead. Ok. But if they go in to fight her, then life gets introduced and her invulnerability will be restored, right?
Old 2020-02-15, 20:04   Link #473
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Does Tiamat have any sentience or is she little more then a beast herself trying to eradicate humanity ?
Her brain, the one we killed, was acting like a seal (that's why she had those chains, while her big body doesn't) because she has mixed feelings (although she had to go no matter what, since her presence would still birth those lahmus and flood the land). Now she's a huge kaijuu who runs on instinct.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-15, 20:51   Link #474
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I think it's intentional since we know they can do good CGI (Gorgon), but Tiamat looks really bad.

The mood changed from complete despair to comedy pretty damn fast. It was good comedy though. Ereshkigal is so cute, and I guess Ishtar needed to be taken down a notch after all those cool moments she's had lately.

I don't really get how their plan can work. They drop Tiamat into the underworld where everybody is dead. Ok. But if they go in to fight her, then life gets introduced and her invulnerability will be restored, right?
Servants aren't technically alive and it's more a matter of the scale of life so assuming Gil, Mash, and/or the MC goes they could in theory leave once the battle is to the point where she can be beaten without their help, also Eresh has massive powers in the underworld to the point she can block other gods devine authorities as seen in previous episodes.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-15, 21:05   Link #475
darkofficer
just a devil

Apparently the author of fate/strange fake liked this episode and made a comment about ishtar

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-16, 10:29   Link #476
Side-streetdog

And finally Ishtar join anime useless goddess club
Old 2020-02-17, 02:59   Link #477
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-streetdog View Post
And finally Ishtar join anime useless goddess club
Spoiler for This not's very fair to her though:
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-17, 13:45   Link #478
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Spoiler for This not's very fair to her though:
Spoiler for summer race event:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-17, 15:13   Link #479
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Spoiler for Summer Race:
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-17, 16:32   Link #480
AC-Phoenix
Detective

The plan is imho flawed... They shouldn't bring Tiamat to the underworld, but the remaining 500 people in Uruk.
As there is apparently a distinction between that and the world of the living, no living souls would be left on earth and Tiamat would be beatable...
But yeah why make it easy when...

I also kinda doubt that you can make a civilization prosper on just 500 people, since I remember having read that you need at least 10'000 with a decent male/female ratio.
Not that, according to the anime's explanation, it really matters as time will revert to it's original once the win conditions have been fulfilled.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote