Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-11-17, 16:40   Link #31781
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I'm just saying. I wanted Hassan and Parvati and never got them, despite all the SQ I spent on their banners.
Same here. That is why I got somehow disappointed for getting both on NA.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-17, 18:54   Link #31782
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Same here. That is why I got somehow disappointed for getting both on NA.
Well...you could also be happy that you got them on one account. You could have rolled the Hassan banner and got nothing at all.
Old 2019-11-17, 23:14   Link #31783
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
But more seriously, the issue with Skadi's protection is that they are so situational, unlike Merlin, Hans, Waver and Tama's. They all either have heals, stalling mechanics or some sort of immediate protection in their kits, but Skadi got the very situational insta-death protection and a one time evade. Even if the evade was 1 turn rather than one time, or she had similar to Okki an HP up in her NP as a form of pseudo-heal, it would help her with not being weaker in prolonged fights.

And yeah, all of the 3 types are in a good place now in terms of support, in their own ways. I haven't seen many complain about them aside from maybe Quick needing more support in general.
Some argue that Quick doesn't really need any more support, especially hard defense ones because 1) hard quests now have enemies with invul pierce NPs, and 2) with a strong Quick DPS hard defense is no longer needed if the enemies are already dead before they can kill you. Quick meta is basically "Kill or be killed".
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-18, 01:04   Link #31784
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Gu-chan, Zerkerlot, Lanling and Ash leading the SR ticket race. Meanwhile some people are mystified at how Lanling and Ash are even that high as they think those two are useless lol
Old 2019-11-18, 08:11   Link #31785
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Gu-chan, Zerkerlot, Lanling and Ash leading the SR ticket race. Meanwhile some people are mystified at how Lanling and Ash are even that high as they think those two are useless lol
Why tho? I heard Lanling is a great non-Caster support (in a game where some people insist that only the Big 4 Caster Supports are worth using) while Ash is a very strong Buster-based Archer.

Last edited by judasmartel; 2019-11-18 at 20:53.
Old 2019-11-18, 08:15   Link #31786
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Is Gu-chan that good? I thought she had some weird mechanics that screwed her over in any battle longer than three turns.
Old 2019-11-18, 08:57   Link #31787
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Why tho? I heard Lanling is a great non-Caster support (in a game where people insist that only the Big 4 Caster Supports are worth using) while Ash is a very strong Buster-based Archer.
The only people insisting the big 4 casters are the only ones worth using are the same people who don't understand why a non-caster support can be good. Everyone else understands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Is Gu-chan that good? I thought she had some weird mechanics that screwed her over in any battle longer than three turns.
No, but she's waifu-bait, has a fleshed out story/personality, and actually hits on various type-moon lore that a lot of people want more of.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-18, 21:11   Link #31788
Rizare

Consort Yu is really bad gameplay-wise, I think some people consider her worse than Stheno because she's anti-synergistic unlike Stheno. She got her 2nd skill to prevent the buff removal on her NP but if you want to use it more often because of her great NP gen, you gotta either have specific servants to support her like Benienma, Medea lily, Semiramis or one of the outfit. Otherwise you wait until her 2nd skill is off-CD or you sacrifice the buffs. Not to mention her really low attack stat with assassin class modifier.

As for Ash, he's pretty popular with fans like Salieri. So that's why consort Yu is popular as well.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-19, 05:46   Link #31789
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
It's not for gameplay that we get her. It's coz she has one of the best character writing and design out of all the SRs

Lanling and Ash OTOH are legit very good gameplay wise

Gu-chan legit needs strengthening though......Even strengthening her ATTK stat would work

Quote:
Why tho? I heard Lanling is a great non-Caster support (in a game where some people insist that only the Big 4 Caster Supports are worth using) while Ash is a very strong Buster-based Archer.

I honestly have no idea. Thus the "lol" at the end
Old 2019-11-19, 09:37   Link #31790
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Finally decided to get ugly face Luvia for my free SR Debated between Yagyu, Consort Yu or Astrea

I've come to realize that I already have most of the 4 stars in that list

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-19, 11:51   Link #31791
darkofficer
just a devil

i just noticed that nictoris is in ereshkigal np was it always that way

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-19, 11:57   Link #31792
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Playing the Jeanne Lancer event and I don’t think I can get her since I’m in the second cycle of bagging them Gilles dolls. Played the event since it started.

Is there another way to get her?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-19, 17:30   Link #31793
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
i just noticed that nictoris is in ereshkigal np was it always that way
Yes. There's a chance of seeing Nitocris, Old Man Hassan, or both when using Ereshikigal's NP.

This is due to their connection with the underworld.
Old 2019-11-19, 20:59   Link #31794
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Playing the Jeanne Lancer event and I don’t think I can get her since I’m in the second cycle of bagging them Gilles dolls. Played the event since it started.

You have to get the ticket during the 5th cycle. To get the multiple copies, you have to save 20 Buche de Noel in advance. This is Santa Lily's last appearance.

However, Corona Fou also costs Buche de Noel so you have to prioritize which prize u want more at this point.

Or...grind your butt off and get it all.

*Jack the Ripper gets thru the Blizzard run fast. Find a Jack with or equip your Jack with Holy Night Supper.*
Old 2019-11-19, 21:00   Link #31795
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post

Nope. This is the last time to get her. Are you like super new to the game?

Kintoki Rider/Summer Scathach/Helena is what I use to farm the best lottery node in the event. Stack stockings by equipping your Servants with the Holy Night Supper CE and borrowing a friend Servant who has the CE at Max Limit Break (MLB).
Old 2019-11-19, 23:02   Link #31796
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I wonder if they will eventually throw free SR servants into the rare prism shop for the new players
Old 2019-11-20, 01:20   Link #31797
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Nope. This is the last time to get her. Are you like super new to the game?

Kintoki Rider/Summer Scathach/Helena is what I use to farm the best lottery node in the event. Stack stockings by equipping your Servants with the Holy Night Supper CE and borrowing a friend Servant who has the CE at Max Limit Break (MLB).
Been playing since two-three years ago in English.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-21, 03:39   Link #31798
cyberdemon

Another chance for okita tomorrow. Already got all the thanksgiving summon tickets and a few spare quartz. Blew everything on Ishtar, who I luckily got. . Hopefully I won’t need much. I either get lucky and get something in 2 or 3 chances or I fail miserably. Only Tama lancer was a last minute luck.

How often do 4* gsr happen?
Old 2019-11-21, 06:11   Link #31799
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
I wonder if they will eventually throw free SR servants into the rare prism shop for the new players
And their asc mats as well. I am short on one for Santa Rider because I didnt play as much as I planned to.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-21, 08:34   Link #31800
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Another chance for okita tomorrow. Already got all the thanksgiving summon tickets and a few spare quartz. Blew everything on Ishtar, who I luckily got. . Hopefully I won’t need much. I either get lucky and get something in 2 or 3 chances or I fail miserably. Only Tama lancer was a last minute luck.

How often do 4* gsr happen?
I'm still doing my last minute rolling on Xmas. I took out one of the quests with the Xmas roll. I won't make it to the end of Xmas roll but it's free stuff.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon