AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-06-03, 23:04   Link #3921
henshinagogobaby

Long Update and Possible Approaching End

Well, it's been a LOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG while, but I'm here to give major updates to fans still following this series. Translations of this series are still happening but it's a slow process. I only hope it picks up steam again like it did in the past.

In terms of raw chapters, here are summaries of the volumes:

Volume 14 (has Chapters 292-314):

Spoiler for Volume 14 Cover:

Spoiler for Volume 14 Summary:

Volume 15 (has Chapters 315-337)

Spoiler for Volume 15 Cover:

Spoiler for Volume 15 Summary:

Raw Chapters 338 Onward:

Spoiler for Summary of Last Couple of Chapters:

Which leads into this week's spoiler image that everyone is going to want to see:

Spoiler for Chapter 346:

ALL TARGETS THAT TERUMI HAS MET THROUGHOUT THE SERIES ARE IN ONE ROOM, GATHERED TOGETHER BY GENNAI, WHO TELLS TERUMI THAT SHE CALLED ALL OF THEM.

Isn't he going to go into the room and interact with them?

Terumi's response is a silent but screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
Spoiler for Terumi's Reaction:

At this point, I think we are entering the final stage of this story. Most likely, Kaoruko is the 14th target that Terumi has to "capture the heart of". How the rest of the thirteen targets come into play, I have no idea. But it's finally coming to a head now.

I'm still hoping the bully also comes back. Terumi definitely needs to sleep with her after Kaoruko.

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin

Last edited by henshinagogobaby; 2019-06-03 at 23:06. Reason: Fixing spacing.
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-03, 23:21   Link #3922
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by henshinagogobaby View Post
Essentially story is rushing towards end. Makes one wonder whether author got axe warning. Anyway Kaoruko is obvious Lady Fujitsubo, so Terumi must catch not just her heart, but also her uterus. If you know, what I mean.
Still curious whether girls that still don't had any sex with Terumi, will get their time at last minute.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-04, 11:13   Link #3923
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Now is when it gets really interesting.

Thanks for the summaries.
Old 2019-06-04, 11:23   Link #3924
NeutralZero

Been a while...
Nice to be updated once again...
So they are finally going for aunt route or this is just build up for that?
Is the miko the last or second to the last of his sexcapade?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-04, 20:35   Link #3925
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
Essentially story is rushing towards end. Makes one wonder whether author got axe warning. Anyway Kaoruko is obvious Lady Fujitsubo, so Terumi must catch not just her heart, but also her uterus. If you know, what I mean.
Still curious whether girls that still don't had any sex with Terumi, will get their time at last minute.
Story is plenty popular in Japan so I don't think its running the risk of being axed. Not sure if its a rush since despite the story having yet to confirm that Kaoruko is target 14, we have to see how the other targets will factor into this now that they are all back, how Terumi actually plans to woo Kaoruko (nearly impossible to get a read on her since her face and personality rarely changes from her stoic demeanor unless she was acting out a part) and if Terumi will finally sleep with Asahi, the first target. He obviously can't sleep with Shian or Otome; both girls are in middle school.

Also, Kaoruko may be the final target but the author has surprised us before. We all thought the bully, Tsukasa, was going to be a target when she was introduced before Kaoruko said otherwise. We all thought Tsukiko was target number 3 when really she was target number 11. Author raises expectations and then throws a curve ball at times. All to extend the story. Plus Terumi is still kind of a weakling. He's not the confident strong man that he wants to be so I think the bully will come into the story one final time so Terumi can use all his experience with the targets on her, finally getting her to submit to him and overcoming his fear of her once and for all.

Let's see how this goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Now is when it gets really interesting.

Thanks for the summaries.
No problem. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Been a while...
Nice to be updated once again...
So they are finally going for aunt route or this is just build up for that?
Is the miko the last or second to the last of his sexcapade?
It may be the build up. That miko (Akashi, target number 13) may not be the last, since Terumi has yet to sleep with Asahi. Hell, we don't know if he would be willing to sleep with past targets again, particularly Aoi and Hanada, since he didn't actually satisfy them to the very end due to his inexperience.

Plus other targets like Semi, Yuu, and even Tsukiko have all expressed interest in sleeping with him again due to falling for the guy. Not that Rokujou will let that happen if she can help it.

------------------------------------------------------

Personally, what would make this arc more interesting, besides trying to find out where Kaoruko is and dealing with ALL the targets again, is that Terumi has to not only seduce Kaoruko but "protect" her from the only antagonist this story has to offer (besides Tsukasa and the afro guy who tried to rape Ruri): Konoe, the teacher who had an affair with the bully. We all know how slimy and desperate he is to take Kaoruko for his own, despite being married and having a kid. Terumi standing up to the guy will definitely win points for readers.

------------------------------------------------------

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2019-06-05, 03:04   Link #3926
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
He obviously can't sleep with Shian or Otome; both girls are in middle school.
What if he do.

Quote:
Also, Kaoruko may be the final target but the author has surprised us before.
There is no way, for Kaoruko not being final target. All that remains is Lady Fujitsubo. And there is nobody more fitting into that role than Kaoruko. Not mention, name pattern.

Quote:
We all thought the bully, Tsukasa, was going to be a target
I don't, she has no name pattern. Or I miss something?

Quote:
I think the bully will come into the story one final time so Terumi can use all his experience with the targets on her, finally getting her to submit to him and overcoming his fear of her once and for all.
So this is revenge story or, story about growing up and moving on? In a later case, I think, you giving her too much importance.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-05, 03:19   Link #3927
AP24

Quote:
I doubt it will happen with one of the targets because Terumi would go to prison
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-05, 21:17   Link #3928
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
What if he do.

There is no way, for Kaoruko not being final target. All that remains is Lady Fujitsubo. And there is nobody more fitting into that role than Kaoruko. Not mention, name pattern.

I don't, she has no name pattern. Or I miss something?

So this is revenge story or, story about growing up and moving on? In a later case, I think, you giving her too much importance.
1. Then I hope he likes jail

2. I have no doubt that Kaoruko is the final target, though it's kinda weird inserting herself into the experiment. Offering her body to Terumi for training is one thing, but actually encouraging the guy to try and woo her is another. If she offers "advice" during this phase, it defeats the purpose of learning how to capture a woman's heart on his own. Terumi has to grow out of depending on her all the time, despite his inner desire to be babied by her like a mother would her son.

3. No, she has no name pattern. Tsukasa is completely original to the Genji Monogatari story.

4. Can't the story be both? Revenge and moving on? At any rate, its impossible not to give her importance since she's the reason for Terumi's fear against woman in the first place. I would count Tsukasa's two friends as well but they only briefly showed up during Hanada's arc and are non-entities at this point in the story. We don't even know their names. I thought one or both of them would be future targets but no, both girls have been lost to obscurity.

There's also the fact that Tsukasa shows up time and again in the story proper, if only to antagonize Terumi and give him a hurdle to overcome. Hell, she's featured on the 13th cover because of this, and she's not even a target in the experiment! It's been shown in private, though, despite her attempts to deny it, the bully is starting to hold feelings towards her former victim.

Wonder what the 16th cover is going to look like, since Kaoruko was featured already on the very first cover? It may come full circle and just feature her again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
I doubt it will happen with one of the targets because Terumi would go to prison
Japan and their love of loli characters

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2019-06-05, 22:45   Link #3929
Tenzen12

Kaoruko is indeed Lady Fujitsubo, but I doubt she would present herself as such. It will probably happen outside of experiment.
Old 2019-06-05, 22:55   Link #3930
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Kaoruko is indeed Lady Fujitsubo, but I doubt she would present herself as such. It will probably happen outside of experiment.
What is the current chapter now? How is it going? I'm dying to know now!
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-08, 14:31   Link #3931
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Let's see what happens. At the moment, I'm more interested in how Terumi is going to interact with all the targets again, with all being under one roof. Many reveals and situations can take place, like:

- Ruri will finally learn from the girls around her that Terumi is a GUY, not a girl.

- Asahi learns that Tsukiko has done the deed with Terumi. What this does to their friendship, I don't know.

- Semi is forced to talk with Terumi; she can't hide and avoid him like she does every time he comes near the store she works.

- Shian and Otome gush about Terumi and how great he is, with Otome growing jealous of the other girls knowing Terumi.

- Yuu sees that Kaoruko is not the only competition in town.

- Hanada and Hana are thrilled to see Terumi again but don't know how to make out the situation.

- Aoi and Gennai will be invested but continue to show cold indifference towards the others, unless provoked.

- Akashi will be surprised to see Terumi again and so soon after summer vacation had ended.

- And finally, there's Rokujou. Oh lord, the Yandere will be unleashed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
What is the current chapter now? How is it going? I'm dying to know now!
As of last week, Chapter 346. Later this week, we're going to get Chapter 347. Check out my earlier large post for a quick update/summaries of the story so far.

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2019-06-14, 15:52   Link #3932
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm on Chapter 92 right now. I'd like to ask: Does Terumi ever have sex with Asahi? And does she find out about their aunt's plan to have him get into 14 girls' pants?
Old 2019-06-14, 16:54   Link #3933
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I'm on Chapter 92 right now. I'd like to ask: Does Terumi ever have sex with Asahi? And does she find out about their aunt's plan to have him get into 14 girls' pants?
Spoiler:
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-14, 17:03   Link #3934
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Poor guy. I guess she must be even more convinced that he's just a beast.

So it doesn't to me like they'll ever be doing it any time soon. You think she'll be the last or second to last one he does it with?

Anyway, Hanada knows about the experiment now. Does anyone else find out about it?
Old 2019-06-14, 19:25   Link #3935
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Poor guy. I guess she must be even more convinced that he's just a beast.

So it doesn't to me like they'll ever be doing it any time soon. You think she'll be the last or second to last one he does it with?

Anyway, Hanada knows about the experiment now. Does anyone else find out about it?
Yes even others will know.
Spoiler:
Old 2019-06-14, 23:13   Link #3936
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I wonder if bully girl will come back for another round with Terumi.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-15, 08:50   Link #3937
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
I would be damn mad if there is no action between him and the bully girl.

The aunt and the bully girl are the driving force that why I am still caring about this manga.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-15, 13:22   Link #3938
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
She enjoyed when Terumi massaged her breast, I bet she will return.XD
Old 2019-06-15, 14:56   Link #3939
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I heard that scanlations had slowed down. I really wish they speed back up again. But I'll still keep reading and catch up either way.

I also want something to happen with the bully girl. Does she ever admit that she loves him or does she stay in denial?

@Ka-el: I did read here about them all being gathered in the same room. I just want to know what Asahi thinks of him and if she found out about the experiment or not. Also, who else aside from Hanada knows at the moment? Does Rokujou know (I'm at Chapter 109: "Serious Feelings")? I want to know about the current situation, though, not just as of Chapter 109.

Rokujou really is a yandere. Man. Now I'm worried for Terumi.
Old 2019-06-15, 16:49   Link #3940
Hoodspirit

Bully girl is still competing with the aunt for the number one spot for me, so naturally I hope to see more of her as well.
The scene when Terumi went offensive with the kiss and surprised her is probably the best scene of the entire manga so far.
Don't think she can admit to love him yet as she doesn't as of now. The way I see it, she stored lots of respect-points for Terumi but has yet to convert them into affection points. The next scene between them will most likely be the turning point.
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu