AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2019-04-23, 05:43   Link #2361
Forsaken_Infinity

Being able to at least attempt the raid if you have a party that doesn't have Yurius is a good thing. Even if you yourself have Yurius, you'll eventually want to switch to another element and such.
Old 2019-04-24, 04:01   Link #2362
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
FLBs for Seraphics are out.
Dama crystals are among their requisite mats. Currently 10 each but this is apparently a mistake and they're patching it to be 5 each instead.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-25, 00:02   Link #2363
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Busy poaching the animals right now, so haven't step into the Primarch HL yet.
Is it a UBaha Normal like raid that we can just brute force through?
Or an Akasha that survival comes first?
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-25, 10:20   Link #2364
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Close to Ubaha normal, although you need more survivability (all element cuts are ignored, so don't even bother bringing Sparta). The major problem with that raid is the fact that it is increasingly harder due to the angels' respective buff being passed on to the next one, while their respective skill set is also increasingly annoying.

It is best to have a remotely balanced raid in term of the main element wheel distribution, so you aren't stuck for long on a certain primarch (although you don't really need many wind parties because Uriel is really a joke).
Raphael is mildly annoying. Gabriel is the real thorn in the side, while Michael can literally screw the raid if she isn't downed quickly enough because of her countless buffs, debuffs and shorter CT.

A decent raid is approximately 4-5min for each run, but I suggest doing it very quickly because the very moment veterans have farmed 24 of each halo, they won't join it (no reason to go back to the raid right now, contrary to akasha). A 10min per run raid is the most atrocious feeling, especially it is very likely you will have to use elixir at some point. I had the unluckiest experience of carrying a raid like that, spending over 30 elixir.
Old 2019-04-25, 20:54   Link #2365
Kurohane

The next event is already looking really good, with a focus on Primals starring Link-mates-chan. Will the developers put her in regular gatcha now? .... Probably not.
Old 2019-04-26, 00:40   Link #2366
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Close to Ubaha normal, although you need more survivability (all element cuts are ignored, so don't even bother bringing Sparta). The major problem with that raid is the fact that it is increasingly harder due to the angels' respective buff being passed on to the next one, while their respective skill set is also increasingly annoying.

It is best to have a remotely balanced raid in term of the main element wheel distribution, so you aren't stuck for long on a certain primarch (although you don't really need many wind parties because Uriel is really a joke).
Raphael is mildly annoying. Gabriel is the real thorn in the side, while Michael can literally screw the raid if she isn't downed quickly enough because of her countless buffs, debuffs and shorter CT.

A decent raid is approximately 4-5min for each run, but I suggest doing it very quickly because the very moment veterans have farmed 24 of each halo, they won't join it (no reason to go back to the raid right now, contrary to akasha). A 10min per run raid is the most atrocious feeling, especially it is very likely you will have to use elixir at some point. I had the unluckiest experience of carrying a raid like that, spending over 30 elixir.
Did a train today. This honestly feel more of like Akasha.
Doing a Kengou spam like U.Baha Normal will be suicidal.
The status the Primarchs are tossing are extremely deadly too. I end up bringing two mounters to not get killed.
Old 2019-04-28, 12:59   Link #2367
Shadow5YA

I feel like after Earth got FLB on Ichigo, Light truly became the weakest element now.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-28, 19:27   Link #2368
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I feel like after Earth got FLB on Ichigo, Light truly became the weakest element now.
No idea how you arrive at this conclusion considering Light can do any content in the game very easily, has both good auto attack and ougi-based damage setups, is just about the only element that can actually sustain stamina 100 %, and still has a button that makes 99 % of the raids in the game irrelevant. Light isn't even close to the weakest element in the game right now. Go check out PBHL activity.

Ichigo flb didn't even really change Earth meta so much. It's an insane mainhand, and stamina is always welcome, but Earth didn't really care so much for it. The new Earth fad is the so-called "Caim grid", where you get 10 different weapons in the grid for a permanent 20 % unique atk, def and 10 % cap up. Earth isn't the weakest element either, though it hasn't been the king of burst and damage like it used to be for a good half a year now.

If there is a "weakest" element, magna water is probably it (and it too is underrated on element) and arguably Varuna is also the weakest primal right now due to lack of good damage mods. But Varuna grid and chars synergize very well and go a long way still.
Old 2019-04-28, 21:45   Link #2369
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
No idea how you arrive at this conclusion considering Light can do any content in the game very easily, has both good auto attack and ougi-based damage setups, is just about the only element that can actually sustain stamina 100 %, and still has a button that makes 99 % of the raids in the game irrelevant. Light isn't even close to the weakest element in the game right now. Go check out PBHL activity.
Light should be on top of PbahaHL activity, considering it's primarily dark element. However, when light loses to fire and sometimes even wind and kengo water, something is wrong.

And saying light has good auto attack setups is laughable when wind and fire exists, and when the majority of the newer endgame HL content now has off-element damage reduction.

Certainly Funf 5* guarantees light's survivability and ability to solo, but aside from Charlotta it's a little unrealistic to say light will able to keep up wind and fire damage when trying to race for MVP. Hell, if it's not Akasha or UbahaHL, light can barely keep up with water's burst when they can afford with run kengo.

If anything, it's very telling of light element's predicament when a newer version of a character like Silva is somehow weaker than the older water one, along with content that's able to bypass Paralyze now.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-28, 21:48   Link #2370
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Staff comp is truly amazing on magna water actually to the point it made me work on it and despite my grid is still incomplete I can pull 5-6mil ougi (Lily hits harder than that btw) and stable autos (650k + 20% echoes + Akasha staff flat damage addition) despite my grid is incomplete. It's fun. I should try sparking Europa for extra TA but I also want to get Alex for GW .
Old 2019-04-28, 23:31   Link #2371
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Water Nekomancer grid certainly is a grid to invest in, thanks to Lily and The Empress being totally nuts.
But on the other hand, you kinda has to use Nekomancer as the TA rate of the water staff grid is pretty disastrous.

Quote:
Certainly Funf 5* guarantees light's survivability and ability to solo, but aside from Charlotta it's a little unrealistic to say light will able to keep up wind and fire damage when trying to race for MVP. Hell, if it's not Akasha or UbahaHL, light can barely keep up with water's burst when they can afford with run kengo.
And that's the point? Light can stay ahead in PBaga and Akasha is all that matters. I mean, other raids just does not matter as much.

PBaha HL and Akasha are the biggest source of Hihirogane outside U.Baha HL. They are like the only raids that's worth the energy of racing ahead. Falling off of the top six barely matters in rest of the raids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
Ichigo flb didn't even really change Earth meta so much. It's an insane mainhand, and stamina is always welcome, but Earth didn't really care so much for it. The new Earth fad is the so-called "Caim grid", where you get 10 different weapons in the grid for a permanent 20 % unique atk, def and 10 % cap up. Earth isn't the weakest element either, though it hasn't been the king of burst and damage like it used to be for a good half a year now.
Another strong point about the Highlander Grid is that it is very cheap.
You just need 3 limited weapon for the grid to pump out amazing damage.
Old 2019-04-29, 22:49   Link #2372
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Light should be on top of PbahaHL activity, considering it's primarily dark element. However, when light loses to fire and sometimes even wind and kengo water, something is wrong.

And saying light has good auto attack setups is laughable when wind and fire exists, and when the majority of the newer endgame HL content now has off-element damage reduction.

If anything, it's very telling of light element's predicament when a newer version of a character like Silva is somehow weaker than the older water one, along with content that's able to bypass Paralyze now.
I will be blunt: I don't think you play the game seriously enough, sorry. FWIW I have all the magna and primal grids in the game and I was top 30 in Fire, Dark and Light GW with less fights than anyone else in top 100 (I only played all out last 2 days due to work schedule on each one).

Light doesn't have problems with damage at all right now and it's in a very good spot. It loses to fire (and good wind players with lots of shivas) on super fast raids, but there's no way it will lose to any element on any raid that goes past 5 mins except Dark on Akasha.

The game isn't even about racing across elements anymore anyway. Most of the content is on element. Only content worth racing with different elements is really PBHL and light is best there if you care to invest enough in it. Fire is good also, and Wind can do fine too, but to say Light is the weakest element is just laughable.
Old 2019-05-05, 18:31   Link #2373
Kurohane

Set of character buffs coming in June for these SSRs,
Fire: Rackam (Grand), Heles, Societte
Water: Lancelot, Pholia (Grand), Diantha (Summer)
Earth: Eugen (Grand), Hallesenna, Vira (Summer)
Wind: Nezahualpilli, Korwa (Summer), Siegfried (Summer)
Light: Charlotta (Halloween), Sophia, Jeanne
Dark: Cagliostro (Halloween), Forte, Zeta
with a mix of new CA effects, new support skills and skill changes. Another set coming in July.

For Arcarum, Death, Temperance and The Star will be rebalanced.

After May's Unite & Fight, Optima crit modifiers will work the same way as Omega crit modifiers.

June will not have a 5* uncap character, but 6 weapon 4* uncaps and 4 summon 4* uncaps.

Credit to Granblue-en for translating.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2019-05-05 at 22:45.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-05, 19:07   Link #2374
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Question.
Between Albert and Charlotte, who has better DPS?
Old 2019-05-05, 19:27   Link #2375
Forsaken_Infinity

Charlotta by far. Unique attack up and she's just fire and forget, no buttons involved. If you are looking to suptix a light character, especially for DPS, Charlotta is by far the best.

I am already done with Luci HL as it doesn't have any good drops besides the tears for the weapons and skills >_<

On the one hand I am glad not to have to grind an annoying raid with high fail rate that takes a good few hours everyday (because it's rude to ask a party for help if you won't do their hosts as well) but on the other what's the point if the entire purpose of the new endgame raid was to get some better DPS for BHL racing lol.

Primarchs are even worse, did 3 trains and that's it. I don't even know what they do. I went in blind with a Kengonito and just done just like that.

Luci was fun to figure out and is still fun to work through, but the return on investment is just not worth it to grind it. Not sure what could make it better either. Even if they add a bar to the drops, it's not gonna make it magically better since it takes 10 times longer per kill than a typical BHL coop room nowadays.
Old 2019-05-05, 19:34   Link #2376
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Wait, no button? You can?
Proto Baha HL aside, where we paralysis lock.
How is she going to maintain her self buff without hitting buttons?
Old 2019-05-05, 22:39   Link #2377
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Set of character buffs coming in June for these SSRs,
Fire: Rackam (Grand), Heles, Societte
Water: Lancelot, Pholia (Grand), Diantha (Summer)
Earth: Eugen (Grand), Hallesenna, Vira (Summer)
Wind: Nezahualpilli, Korwa (Summer), Siegfried (Summer)
Light: Charlotta, Sophia, Jeanne
Dark: Cagliostro, Forte, Zeta
with a mix of new CA effects, new support skills and skill changes. Another set coming in July.

For Arcarum, Death, Temperance and The Star will be rebalanced.

After May's Unite & Fight, Optima crit modifiers will work the same way as Omega crit modifiers.

June will not have a 5* uncap character, but 6 weapon 4* uncaps and 4 summon 4* uncaps.

Credit to Granblue-en for translating.
It's specifically Halloween Charlotta and Halloween Cagliostro that are getting the buffs, not regular Light Charlotta and regular Dark Cagliostro.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-05, 22:46   Link #2378
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
It's specifically Halloween Charlotta and Halloween Cagliostro that are getting the buffs, not regular Light Charlotta and regular Dark Cagliostro.
Thanks, it's been corrected.
Old 2019-05-06, 03:31   Link #2379
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Wait, no button? You can?
Proto Baha HL aside, where we paralysis lock.
How is she going to maintain her self buff without hitting buttons?
Well, she's not going to shine as much in solo missions, but in any multiplayer raid that doesn't reset debuffs very very often, she's amazing. You will need to press her buttons a few times for raids like Avatar but she's still very good there, especially if you have other chars that can cover for her a bit.
Old 2019-05-06, 09:41   Link #2380
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Question.
Between Albert and Charlotta, who has better DPS?
Charlotta, while Albert has better DPT and potentially better damage potential but only if you use 2 and 3 abi all the time, so he isn't suited for racing while for solo stuff, he is pretty much the best attacker with actual utility to boot.

Charlotta doesn't need button clicks past using 2 and 3 on your first turn. The exception is if the boss has multiple AOE and/or AOE autos. Avatar under 50% HP becomes her bane considering she loses her stacks at an alarming rate if it takes too long to take avatar down (everyone and their grandma are farming Brodia like crazy, so when I pub my avatars, I only get like 5-6 people tops).

I personally don't value charlotta that much higher compared to Albert because her utility is practically null (her abi 1 has atrocious accuracy for the accuracy debuff and even that thing hardly make autos and trigger miss), but she is pretty much the best light attacker for stuff like PBHL like Forsaken Infinity suggested. You can't really go wrong with either of them.
Ideally, running both of them would be ideal in a magna sword comp, since Lucio and 5* Sandalphon are slightly weaker than those 2. I personally have little to no complain with that setup.