AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-10-18, 08:38   Link #8981
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
Issei isn't god class if he could only maintain Pseudo DxD for 3 minutes. Thanatos is proof of this. According to him, even Maou class could survive such time limit and god class could beat because of that limitation.
Heh what, you don't know what the hell he talking about, Issei is still Heavenly Dragon-class even though temporary, he still at that level in 3 minutes, and he can beat many god in that 3 minutes theoretically. Say he is not god class because of 3 minute is ignorant, yeah many can survive because of the time limit if they have proper strategy, but still you can't deny he is HD-class in those 3 minutes, if Thanatos charging right at Issei to solo burtal force with him, he will lose.
Old 2018-10-18, 09:01   Link #8982
Lucidrago

It said that Pseudo DxD only lasted for 10 seconds in both Volume 24 and 25(pre-Amrita). Those are the most recent volumes so those are the most accurate.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 11:09   Link #8983
TommyG

I've been thinking that maybe the 12 heavenly breasts won't be his wives (since according to Ex he has more than that) maybe it's the first 12 people to fall in love with him, which makes me think that there is a chance that Kiyome could come back as one of them.
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 12:12   Link #8984
godz

In ex never give a number of wives and with what was said by xenovia as irina in his confession could have had more than one child with one of them.

Also as chichigami says are essential to stop Melvazoa ... You have to accept that kiyome is already happening and more now that he is in college
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 12:43   Link #8985
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
I've been thinking that maybe the 12 heavenly breasts won't be his wives (since according to Ex he has more than that) maybe it's the first 12 people to fall in love with him, which makes me think that there is a chance that Kiyome could come back as one of them.
the 12 heavenly oppai are all issei future wives. He may have more wives than the 12 but the 12 are certainly gonna be his wives. We already sure of the identity of 7 (Rias, Akeno, Asia, Xenovia, Irina, Shirone and Kuroka), the identity of the rest can be easely guessed.
Rosswiesse, Ravel, Elmemhilde, Lefay and finally Kuno.
Ingvild maybe 13th XD.
In shin dxd vol1 afterworld, ishibumi said he planning to make kuno volume.
Spoiler for from afterword:

Also from this we can be sure that the finals gonna be Issei VS Vali.

Last edited by sbh1fr; 2018-10-23 at 14:10.
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 13:23   Link #8986
TommyG

Sorry if I wasn't clear but I wasn't suggesting that the 12 won't all be his wives, it's just that since we know he has more than 12 in Ex I don't think that's what will make them special, hence I was wondering if it could be the first 12 people to fall in love with him (although thinking about it his first 12 loves probably would be his first 12 wives) that's why I brought up Kiyome. She fell in love with him when he broke off her engagement and she hasn't yet appeared in the main story (since Ishibumi said the 12th would be unexpected I'd say she qualifies)

Someone on Darkness and Crimsons volume 25 blog suggested that the 12 could be reference to the fact that devils at max have 12 wings and that maybe once he has all 12 he'll reach the rank of Super devil.
On reddit someone suggested that AxA would be a power up for Issei instead of the boosted gear (since A comes before B) and that it would get him to Dragon king class in base, above maou in BxB, Heavenly dragon class in CxC and equal to current Ophis in DxD. Asuming ExE gets him to super devil in base mode, BxB could get him to heavenly class, CxC could put him at Ophis level and DxD will put him on Melozova level.

I'm starting to doubt Kunou will be one of the 12 since Issei said his first sexual experience will be with all his fiances (granted he could have been referring to only his current fiances) but since Kunou is getting her own volume soon I imagine it would involve some sort of commitment from him since she is confirmed for the harem, but her mother asked that he wait until she is an adult. At the moment she is 12 (ish) and I imagine the earliest age would be 16 so he'd have to wait 4 years before he had sex with his wives.
Old 2018-10-18, 13:33   Link #8987
godz

Seriously in what time in ex is said to have more wives than the 12, the local wives who were 5 the 3 of their positions can be for elmenhilde (vampires), kunuo (kyoto), and irina (heaven)
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-22, 18:56   Link #8988
Rayzer

Hey everyone I'm new here and I just got through reading volume 24. I haven't read volume 25 yet. But I always wonder about something in volume 23.

Has Rias became a bit arrogant of having Vasco and Crom Cruach on her team? Reason I asked is because i have the feeling that she think she could easily beat him with that team as displayed in her match against Vali? That's what i felt when i see her speaking with Strada when she recruited him. I'll post the quote to show what I mean.

"“I may swing his sword down on your future husband-dono Princess, is even that alright? Whatever my blade meets — without exception, it will be cut. Even if he hosts the power of infinity, as long as I return to how I was in those days, I will be able to cut it without a problem. —No, it will be cut.”

Rias didn’t hesitate to answer directly

“The man who is to become my husband must overcome this difficulty.”

It seems like Rias doesn't really care or I could be wrong.
Rayzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-22, 19:38   Link #8989
B214

More like she believes Strada can't cut down Ise like he's claiming to.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-22, 20:12   Link #8990
Rayzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
More like she believes Strada can't cut down Ise like he's claiming to.
But her aim is to beat Issei though.
Rayzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-22, 21:38   Link #8991
Tyler.R

Who is kiyome?
Tyler.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-22, 21:39   Link #8992
Tyler.R

Never mind I remember the beast tamer
Tyler.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-22, 22:52   Link #8993
Tbolt

@ Rayzer, that is the object of the match, it's nothing personal it's just what Rias would have to do to win the match.
Old 2018-10-23, 00:17   Link #8994
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
the 12 heavenly oppai are all issei future wives. He may have more wives than the 12 but the 12 are certainly gonna be his wives. We already sure of the identity of 7 (Rias, Akeno, Asia, Xenovia, Irina, Shirone and Kuroka), the identity of the rest can be easely guessed.
Rosswiesse, Ravel, Elmemhilde, Lefay and finally Kuno.
Ingvild maybe 13th XD.
In shin dxd vol1 afterworld, ishibumi said he planning to make kuno volume.
Spoiler for from afterword:

Also from this we can be sure that the finals gonna be Issei VS Vali.
They're just saying they might face each other. It's not guaranteed to happen.

Again jumping the gun like with the 'Maou' thing.
Old 2018-10-23, 03:49   Link #8995
sbh1fr

So, i guess this is a good place to continue isse, vali, saji being dragon themselves topic

Last edited by sbh1fr; 2018-10-23 at 05:21.
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-23, 05:41   Link #8996
Lucidrago

Well Issei, Vali, Saji, and Siegfried have(or had) Dragon Sacred Gears that gave them the aura of a dragon. Yet it didn't change their species. Yet they still were the species they were born as just with the aura of a dragon from their Sacred Gears.

Now after Issei's original body was destroyed, a new one was made for him with Great Red's flesh and Ophis' power. So he was basically given a body based off of his old one except made out of Great Red's flesh. So essentially he's a humanoid dragon.

The point I was making is that Issei is not fulragon like the Dragon Kings or dragons like Crom Cruach. Yes he got a new body made out of draconic flesh but his core(which is his soul) remained human.

And plus they made a human body for Issei made out of a dragon's flesh. But in my view It's still essentially human and has the physical appearance of a human.

Yes we have dragons that take human form like Crom Cruach, Tiamat, and Apophis. But they are dragons first and foremost. Not humanoid dragons, but dragons. They were born or created dragons and they're going to die dragons.

Yes Issei can transform parts of his body into a dragon's at will now. But Issei's soul is originally human and that's what I'm basing it off of.

So it would be accurate to say he's a human who gained a new body made out of a dragon's flesh but is modeled off of his old one.

What I mean by that is that the body functions like his old human body except with some added perks of it being made out of a dragon's flesh.

And besides a dragon's body functions differently compared to a human one is what I'm guessing.

For example, if dragons lay eggs to have children, then.Issei being a full Dragon would have to lay an egg to have children. As we aren't entirely sure a human body functions exactly like a dragon's.
Old 2018-10-23, 05:47   Link #8997
TommyG

He's a human shaped dragon, that doesn't make him a human. Rias, Michael and Azazel are all humanoid, that does not make them human. Issei would lay eggs as a dragon? How many male reptiles lay eggs?
Old 2018-10-23, 08:26   Link #8998
Anwesh07

Guys we have some information about ExE and Malevezoa.

Read here (Jerutz Blog): https://jerutz.wordpress.com/high-sc...ex/top-secret/

Malevezoa is broken AF!
Anwesh07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-23, 10:52   Link #8999
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

his power is broken as hell, we need the Infinity Gauntlet or The Heart of the Universe
Old 2018-10-23, 11:41   Link #9000
thefreakmike

Might as well call Ainz Ooal Gown and all of Nazarick on this bitch XD