AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-08-21, 21:49   Link #29381
MartianMage

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

6T CQ. Support used is Merlin with 2030.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-22, 06:18   Link #29382
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

And I'm done with the raid bosses. \o/
BBB was the hardest of the four, mostly because I don't have my own Alterego Servant (also dayum, Meltlilith hits like a truck!)

Just need to run Kīlauea Volcano and I'll be done...but I guess I'll still farm some more points to try and empty the shop
Old 2018-08-22, 08:05   Link #29383
MartianMage

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This is the vid of the run I did this morning. Forgot to start recording on turn 1 so I was a bit skeptical uploading this but well whatever. Turn 1 is basically Nitocris breaking bars and get hit by Nobu's NP. Turn 2 is Gil cleaning the first wave.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2018-08-22, 12:59   Link #29384
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I'm done with Farming Points and Cleared everything from the shop. Time to farm EXP cards to level some of my new servants.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-22, 13:08   Link #29385
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I blame Azur Lane and the numerous events in Honkai Impact for distracting me. 500k/750k/500k atm.
Anyone in my friend list with Caster Gil, please put the Hokusai CE, preferably MLB, on him. I'm gonna finish paper first. I'll request to change to a different one when I'm done.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-22, 23:04   Link #29386
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Only got Tamamo Lancer and Marie Antoinette Caster.

Would have liked to get Archer Artoria and Ruler Martha to diversify my Archers/Ruler.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 00:19   Link #29387
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Finished with the 1 million points on all three ladders, and cleared the shop. Which meant it was time to let the Crawling Chaos feast ...

Spoiler for NSFWyarlathoteBB post-EXP/QP/Silver Apples devouring:

got damn, did NyarlathoteBB do a number on my reserves. All my silver apples went into getting EXP, and even my QP ended up eating it pretty hard.

Mind, I had just finished maxing Nero!Caster and was working on Tamalancer before rolling for MHXX, so yeah, 5*s eat like frenzied gerbils. And this is after stocking on QP during the 1/2 dailies

Even then, I need 10 Berserker/Saber Gold gems to max her first skill. Nero fes is in 24 days, so I should conserve my apples until then (or run the dailies for max despair over the drop rates ...)

This wouldn't have happened had MHXX just answered my calls ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
I blame Azur Lane and the numerous events in Honkai Impact for distracting me. 500k/750k/500k atm.
Anyone in my friend list with Caster Gil, please put the Hokusai CE, preferably MLB, on him. I'm gonna finish paper first. I'll request to change to a different one when I'm done.
I have you on support, and I can put a Caster Gil there (with MLB Hokusai CE), but he's at lvl 1, so I don't know how useful he will be. Unless you want him for the bonus, then I could put him in the caster slot.

I can put Hokusai CE on a 10/10/10 Nero!Caster on the Caster/ALL slot or on Summer!BB on the ALL/EXTRA slot, if those could work instead.
Old 2018-08-23, 04:26   Link #29388
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Started the Prisma event.

Maybe I'll finish the event to get Chloe.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 05:30   Link #29389
Kakkou
Tch.

This is the most bonkers event gacha results I've had to date . 200+ free quartz, 6k yen and a few tickets later: Jeanne (NP2), Ushiwakamaru (NP3), Ibaraki, Cas Gil and an Edmond to bring him to NP2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Not going to play much. But if you're kind enough to waste one friend slot to carry me through my casual play, please add me :
Sent request. IGN ヨシムネ.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 07:39   Link #29390
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Started the Prisma event.

Maybe I'll finish the event to get Chloe.
I started it too. Too much talking in this event.

I'm still trying to figure out the best combo for the drops before starting.
Old 2018-08-23, 08:09   Link #29391
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Done, saw this late, so I had to wait to get home from work before setting my evil 6/6/6 Gil on Caster with CE. When you're done I switch to whatever you're farming.

So Illya event on USA... worth rolling the gacha if you don't have Sanzang

Last edited by McW; 2018-08-23 at 08:40. Reason: spelling
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 09:07   Link #29392
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I have my Gil with LB Hokusai CE in my All slot.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2018-08-23, 09:39   Link #29393
Azurial

Last time was Lancelot spook and just a while ago yolo and got a spark saber card and...........is Medb XD
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 10:34   Link #29394
zerodragon

man.... game want to spook the heck out of me with my last 30 qurtz. one summon was gold caster which was nurse rhyme, the two craft later, another gold appears and it was helena. and 5 craft later, last one is a silver caster. i put the game down to go put some money on the card and try again. I come back to see the silver had become a gold servant and it was Illya

best spook ever!!!
Old 2018-08-23, 11:25   Link #29395
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Done with pages. Gonna go with ink next so Jing Ke CE on Caster Gil pls thanks.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 19:46   Link #29396
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
This is the most bonkers event gacha results I've had to date . 200+ free quartz, 6k yen and a few tickets later: Jeanne (NP2), Ushiwakamaru (NP3), Ibaraki, Cas Gil and an Edmond to bring him to NP2.
aaaaaaaaaaaa

Congrats but aaaaaaa

(even tho I'm bummed out about not getting Ushiwakamaru, I don't have room for complaining )

Quote:
Done with pages. Gonna go with ink next so Jing Ke CE on Caster Gil pls thanks.
On ALL slot
Old 2018-08-23, 21:01   Link #29397
MartianMage

BB chanerru in Hawaii~
Old 2018-08-23, 22:25   Link #29398
larethian

So I just realized BB has multiple animation. Sometimes her ball goes on fire. This game has come a long way huh.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 22:34   Link #29399
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Yeah, her 1st/2nd ascension animations have minor quirks and differences, and her 3rd ascension form has completely different animations as well. The production quality of the game went up a lot.
Old 2018-08-23, 23:12   Link #29400
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Not to mention the idle animations like MHXX flipping her lance.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon