AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-08-22, 01:33   Link #441
Rasty

Making Kuna not a clone of Rena, but something like her projection would be better (Rena would stay in her place to not alert other gods, but still be beside MC's side), that way she would have real connection to the word and MC might even have some reason to go around fixing the problems (because it would be for his lover's sake).

And yeah, overuse of misunderstandings is a serious problem (author might be targeting comedy development, but most of the times it's not really funny).
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-22, 05:09   Link #442
becool

^ actually this suggestion could work way better for the mc cause then his actions would be reasonable, and show the love rena has for him as in even though she cant be near him she found a way, yeah the moment he faced reigi and the author chose to go for comedy i dropped 50% expectaions for this, any other place and it would have been fine but at that place i knew the author isnt gonna advance shit at all, he purposly works to increase misunderstandings while keeping old ones thats just not working for this(the way its played is by dumbing characters and deviating progress(in obvious ways) it becomes annoying time after time)
becool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-22, 21:03   Link #443
CNine
Inactive Member

A jealousy toward riajuu huh
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 06:40   Link #444
becool

^ if you call allergy to stupidity jealousy then im on board with you, how does reigi even qualifies as a riajuu, he's the same as every other "hero" in this story as in pathetic and self entitled, but the author shows the pathetic side of them but showers reigi with plot armor even stronger than his mc "no matter how thou behaves as a baboon, thou shall have all the women brainwashed by me"

a riajuu for me is someone who works for for the girls not just by looks but also with brains, otherwise its just a boy toy that the girls would instead play with, wich the level of smartness of reiji indicates, but the author is trying to portray him as someone capable even though hes acting the same way the other zakku heroes acts and the author writes their girls(even though some of them are less smart than reiji harem) as knowing they are dumb and are looking elswhere for mates where as reiji with same level of brain, just poof no work and everyone is dumb around him, he would have been much better as someone scheeming with more dialogue and probably being an enemy by the end, cause as he is its just needs another level of turning off your brain to go with what the author is doing with him (not to mention hes the most one dimensional character in here all hes got is oh monkey see girl monkey snusnu, nothing whatsoever to him, in other works( hell even in this same work) characters like him are just a one off, doesnt have meat enough to be another pillar for the novel or a constant presence in the novel, so hes just there for when the atuhor needs him, not when the story needs him, cause the story would be the same with a faceless yuusha from an eroge in his place, and everything would probably be the same
becool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 20:38   Link #445
DBAV

This author milking tendencies are killing the novel, how about killing one of the heroes? That will break the "we are OP" illusion they have and can advance the plot nicely, for example: Snake Goddess kills one of the girls with a cursed weapon, the heroes think Kuroki did it and attack him, or after killing her the group breaks up since they are united by their perceived OPness but are not ready to face a real challenge.
The author has a lot of material to work with but refuses to do so, I can only hope the LN is better.

Last edited by DBAV; 2018-08-25 at 14:38.
DBAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-25, 14:30   Link #446
Kazandu
Striker

Somebody has the novel ilustrations?
Old 2018-09-03, 22:06   Link #447
megido_agi

so the new arc has entered and seems to be focused on kouki existance will he autor do something actually relevant for the plot will things get exposed (at least slowly)
or will everithing be avoided in a convinient way
i bet for the latter
megido_agi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 22:16   Link #448
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I bet the latter too
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-06, 07:47   Link #449
Neutralside

No news about Rena and his kid?
Neutralside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-06, 08:34   Link #450
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutralside View Post
No news about Rena and his kid?
Kidnapped by shotacon who come along with Tess
Old 2018-09-08, 08:15   Link #451
DarknessWolf

This novel is gold!
Elf princess likes Dark Knight and Rena's kid so what happened if she sees Dark Knight!?
And still waiting for other waifus of MC/Dark knight to have kids!
Old 2018-09-09, 08:26   Link #452
DarknessWolf

At I read again, it seems that goddess of knowledge maybe the next to give birth.
Childhood friend drama may become like reject by mc as he loves Kuna but with some drama she, sage, Nao, Brave sister and her Kaya may join MC harem.
Childhood friend of MC is worse than Yukino in PLIC I guess.
Kuna is not robot, she is a living one, as you know even Skynet has become a living things now in movie. And Kuna is better than that as she indeed has developments too but most is off scenes.
Ps: The salt tiger likes netorare as he is an M like some Gor I guess. (Not to mention his master Nagi, and lovely maid aren't that loving him as before when a Silver hair butler came in and the tiger and cat aren't really know even in the end.{neglect play I guess})
Old 2018-09-09, 09:03   Link #453
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessWolf View Post
At I read again, it seems that goddess of knowledge maybe the next to give birth.
Childhood friend drama may become like reject by mc as he loves Kuna but with some drama she, sage, Nao, Brave sister and her Kaya may join MC harem.
Childhood friend of MC is worse than Yukino in PLIC I guess.
Kuna is not robot, she is a living one, as you know even Skynet has become a living things now in movie. And Kuna is better than that as she indeed has developments too but most is off scenes.
Ps: The salt tiger likes netorare as he is an M like some Gor I guess. (Not to mention his master Nagi, and lovely maid aren't that loving him as before when a Silver hair butler came in and the tiger and cat aren't really know even in the end.{neglect play I guess})
Well, Everyone have different opinion though the fact that Kuna is willing to go as far as killing her "Mother" for Kuroki love[though the same goes happen to her "mother"]. Remember that Kuna is created to become "Yes Woman" for Kuroki, unconditionally love him, so Everything she does[including creating "Stepped On By Kuna-Sama Feet" squad] is for Kuroki Because for her Kuroki is Justice. I still missed the donburi though.

Anyway, it seems Kuroki will become a victim of another misunderstanding.
Old 2018-09-09, 10:35   Link #454
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Greenman...
I don't fucking care
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 00:37   Link #455
DarknessWolf

^^
Yea, she is like that but I think it is like love drug, she may not love Kurokoi like now if he treat her badly and it will lead to the "School days" end (if you know it).
I see that Kuna has loving MC/Dark Knight more and more as time pass by. Not to say she is more op too.
This time is elves who will drug, drunk, threat him then? like: "Want your son back? Just stay exchange for his freedom then."
Not to mention the drama between Kuna, Rena, brave girls, elf girls and some evil girls here may become chaotic with the son is out!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope to see Totona has baby soon! Kuna and other girls of MC too!!!
^
Think of this as a calm before a storm with MC will face before shubarara and evil gods.
Maybe he will have fairy knight armor and become fairy knight too as the same way as he becomes dark knight.
Old 2018-09-10, 01:22   Link #456
CNine
Inactive Member

The son is of his father race, Which mean he already OP since birth
Old 2018-09-10, 01:35   Link #457
DarknessWolf

Like Go Han Son, son of Songoku?
I think with goddess bloodline, he will stronger than his father form young but his father will become even stronger as time pass like Dragon Ball series.
And in here the brave is not vegeta he is like some strong mob with popular add though.

Last edited by DarknessWolf; 2018-09-10 at 01:46.
DarknessWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-10, 02:24   Link #458
DarknessWolf

Quote:
This is the end of Chapter 8. I was honestly unsuccessful.

However, it was too much to write and I could not write ('; ω; `)

I will hit this thought into Chapter 9.

So the next notice

"From the fairy country to the Eldo countryUphighElves' princess Leu Usien and three companion elves are coming.

The reason is to see the brave rage of light. Especially when I was not attracted by Rage, Roussien met a young boys kid when I was walking down Eldo. Ruusien who was attracted to the boy unexpectedly kicks.

Meanwhile Kuroki came to the forest where there was a country of Sidhe for investigation.

My father's encounter. Tess re-appearance. Because I was kidnapped by Kokuchi, it was a heavy knot Rena.

Chapter 9 Fairy Forest

Resumption is scheduled for August.

I will resume setting materials in July before that.

Moreover, I want to take medical treatment of various kinds variously.

I should write even something moderately empty new work ... .... While concurrently with the dark knight.

The candidate is one of the following.

① Female protagonist

② Old man

③ 18th birth nocturn of the above-mentioned old man ...... !

The end is a gag.

Well, I do not know whether to write anything ....
those last sentences of author!
Old 2018-09-10, 05:40   Link #459
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessWolf View Post
those last sentences of author!
Google translator?
The last sentence is joke.
Well, the rule of crossbreeding in that world is :
-The female race will follow her mother
-the male race will follow his father, Which mean Kouki race is "human of spirit world" like his father.

Chiyuki gave a funny example for this, why those centaur doesn't go for those harpies and vice versa
Old 2018-09-10, 09:18   Link #460
DarknessWolf

Ah yes, it is google translation.
And I remember the rules but old man!? Author didn't use orc so use (fat) old man!? This gonna be lots of drama I guess.

And Elf here let old man leave the country if I remember right.
In fact I think most of male in the story are just like the woman, are all carnivore! Wait all of them are just that some of men are closet I guess.
MC is between I guess.

And about the rules/referments, still wonder why about why most choose human and some race should have male/female too but here doesn't have like dwarf, elf, fishwoman (not mermaid), … But this is author story so I respect that.

Hope MC will becomes fairy knight too!
Next arc maybe lizardman arc, blue dragon may ask help from our dark knight and the fight between Brave and Dark Knight will begin again I guess but mostly human may built the wall there to prevent lizardman.

Tags
bad guy mc?, greek gods?, harem?, netorare?, netori?, sm_goblin?