AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-08-06, 07:40   Link #421
CNine
Inactive Member

Rember and Tess is back.
Poor Rember for having an elf gunning on him(T ^ T)
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-06, 08:12   Link #422
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^That's not in the chapter
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-06, 08:24   Link #423
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^That's not in the chapter
Mentioned but, Tess is there.
I hope Rember won't suffer from the same fate as Tess father
Old 2018-08-12, 09:31   Link #424
CNine
Inactive Member

911!911! Shotacon in sight!
Old 2018-08-12, 10:23   Link #425
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Rapist elf~
Old 2018-08-19, 05:22   Link #426
CNine
Inactive Member

911!911! The shotacon just kidnapped the boy!
Old 2018-08-19, 05:42   Link #427
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Kawarimi no Jutsu!
Old 2018-08-19, 21:08   Link #428
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

So is Shirone finally got together to Kuroki? or what happened to Shirone?
Old 2018-08-19, 23:54   Link #429
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^The story turned to shit honestly
Lately just about things nobody cares about
Old 2018-08-19, 23:55   Link #430
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
So is Shirone finally got together to Kuroki? or what happened to Shirone?
Not a chance, Shirone Isn't heroine material she's f☆pp material
Old 2018-08-20, 04:41   Link #431
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Oh Shit...
glad I am not quickly reading it and waiting for spoiler...
Shirone is the one who make this story interesting, or rather isn't the whole premise of this story at first is because Kuroki love Shirone while Shirone is donkan and blindly admiring hero?

well, when I read from Erotora post that Shirone had snusnu with Hero, I know that Author had fuck up this story, although he revised it, there is no way people can just ignore what he write before, (this is one minus point of Narou, Author can't make a mistake).

in LN, editor can ask Author edited it, and readers didn't know anything about it, and that's good and all, except the editor fuck up like what happen with Seiken no Blacksmith...
Old 2018-08-20, 06:10   Link #432
Rasty

^ The main problem is, that while the author is do-M and enjoys writing that kind of story major part of Narou population (largely because of being males) tend to the S side.
The original story concept was something along the lines of: "The Hero goes around enjoying himself, snusnuing every girl he meets including MC's love interests and messes up everything. MC goes around cleaning up after him, being much more hard-working and capable. In the end MC because of misunderstandings is never acknowledged and gets nothing while the Hero is getting the fame and goods for all MC's work."
But because of the backlash of readers, he was forced to mellow down the masochism and give the MC something good once in a while turning the story from do-M to simple M thing, but the original concept still stays.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 06:32   Link #433
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Honestly the MC is the least interesting character in this novel

What the hell does he want anyway?

He never does anything until some troubles (mostly caused by the heroes) popped up

I asked the author and that's exactly MC's role, to counter the heroes, and nothing else

What a boring MC, that's not even an MC
Old 2018-08-20, 08:36   Link #434
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Honestly the MC is the least interesting character in this novel

What the hell does he want anyway?

He never does anything until some troubles (mostly caused by the heroes) popped up

I asked the author and that's exactly MC's role, to counter the heroes, and nothing else

Chiyuki is -cough-the mc-cough
Old 2018-08-20, 08:49   Link #435
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I prefer Chiyuki as the MC absolutely

She's always doing something
Old 2018-08-20, 15:09   Link #436
becool

the problem is with the author more than anything, he keeps postponing actual developement for irrelevant one while making excuses to readers, ie milking the novel for its worth, his setting obviously is meant to be harem after some time, but he does not want it to be that any soon, shirone is obviously meant to be a heroine, but hes afraid of backlash(and may still be holding on to making her ntrd even though the new story doesnt allow it) more than two of the brave harem are smart enough to not still be enamored with him when hes this fucking dumb moving by his d, but the author keeps them dumb only when it comes to that, so many inconsistencies in his writing (probably due to him still wanting to write his first setting without backlash so may still want ntr shirone and keep reigi harem that way ) so he keeps stringing his readers instead of making his choice and be done with it(wich isnt necessarily different from many other narou author its just a bit more annoying with this one
becool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 18:01   Link #437
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
^ The original story concept was something along the lines of: "The Hero goes around enjoying himself, snusnuing every girl he meets including MC's love interests and messes up everything. MC goes around cleaning up after him, being much more hard-working and capable. In the end MC because of misunderstandings is never acknowledged and gets nothing while the Hero is getting the fame and goods for all MC's work."
@Rasty: If that's is indeed Author story original concept as he intended, then he is wrong in the premises, rather than "Kuroki love Shirone while Shirone is donkan and blindly admiring hero", it is better to make Shirone indeed see MC as trash (not just donkan), and love the Hero, that way, even if Shirone snusnu with Hero, readers won't rage and just asking for Shirone ruins... when Author make Shirone donkan, Readers can't help but think that Shirone IS main-heroine and Kuroki harem, and when he make Shirone snusnu with Hero, that's what Author deserves....
Quote:

@wuhugm: I don't mind even if Kuroki role is just counter Hero, as long as there is a progress in Shirone realizing her real feeling, sadly, Author failed and make it worse in that part. Kuroki can just do that, Hero is the same, from the premise, it is Shirone the one who need development in her feeling. after Shirone realizing her feeling, then, the next is Kuroki development about his purpose and all. that's what I will do if I am the author...

Quote:
Originally Posted by becool View Post
the problem is with the author more than anything, he keeps postponing actual developement for irrelevant one while making excuses to readers, ie milking the novel for its worth, his setting obviously is meant to be harem after some time, but he does not want it to be that any soon, shirone is obviously meant to be a heroine, but hes afraid of backlash(and may still be holding on to making her ntrd even though the new story doesnt allow it)....
@becool: I think so, Author can't progress the story because of Shirone backlash, and to progress the story, He NEED Shirone, but when Shirone mentioned, trash-talk will coome...

What I don't understand is why Author do that with Shirone, even I, who is not Japanese, can understand that making Shirone snusnu with Hero = Ruin of the story. or Author understand that but still do that? if so, why revised it?
Old 2018-08-20, 18:19   Link #438
becool

^ this is the problem with authors that are smart but not enough, i've seen many that think that a better novel equals more frustration(cause everything shouldnt be easy for mc) so they conjure up frustration and misunderstandings left and right, when what they are doing is exactly the same as what they tried avoiding(ie wish fulfillement) that is frustration without purpose is the same as excessive wish fullfillement , it's just clouds the minds of the reader (because who wouldnt root for an underdog + its not like the mc is getting everything he wants) so they think its a better work, when its just the same problems seen from another face, its like people reading japanese novels for long time and they feel too much hetare so many went to reading chinese, and they are bombarded with violence and active mcs and snusnu so they start bashing japanese novels left and right, but when they get fed up they go back to japanese and start bashing the xianixia genre for no story or characterisation) when in both versions its just too much of one thing isnt necessarily better

these authors are usually smarter than wish fulfillement authors, but in fact their novels would be much better with focused bursts of frustration and undesired developement(for readers anyway) instead of constant running annoyances and frustraion like here, and unless youre a really great author (aa la grr martin, or miuras berzerk) that wouldnt work cause your setting isnt strong enough so all its doing is distancing the smart readers from the work and instead of being immersed you start to shredd the setting and characters( and this has some really weak characterisation all around i mean every yime i read about reigi i have to turn my brain to minus 50 so that i can go along with what the author is doing) so its easy to find the weakenesses, and the stalling of the author here isnt even hidden its plain as day, i hope he start to focus the story and advance it instead of aimelessely writing all over the place

Last edited by becool; 2018-08-20 at 19:05.
Old 2018-08-20, 21:24   Link #439
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Shirone induces controversy

So author went with the safe choice that is Kuna

But despite Kuna's personality is the best, her presence is the worst

She has no connection to the world at large since she's only a homunculus

Lately it's all just Kuna Kuna, when more interesting routes like Rena and Totona got abandoned
Old 2018-08-21, 06:57   Link #440
becool

^kuna personality would be better with confrontaion with harem, but since author is trying his hardest not to achieve what his writing is suggesting(harem) she stays one dimensional, her being againt her original would be the best for both her and rena, but im talking about this inducing character developement for both of them, and thats the cryptonite of this author, hes hell bent on keeping the characters the way they are, so you only get one trait of them all the time and adding that to the stagnation in plot and relationships, and it becomes more annoying than interesting

Tags
bad guy mc?, greek gods?, harem?, netorare?, netori?, sm_goblin?