AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-30, 15:53   Link #41
becool

caught up and princess get, the reaction of the king after finding out his daughters virginity was taken is gonna be good

the work is really easy to read and fun, but it is wish fullfillement with ossan getting all younger girls(i mean ffs throw in some above 20 year old and maybe at least a milf in there), and i wouldv loved for the author to not use the drunk approach every single time(annoying by the third time) but it is stress free and a fast fun read

anyone read jashin musou(N2123DO) by same author is it as fun(with snusnu) or is it more comedy
becool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-31, 00:42   Link #42
Greenish Growth

It's too bad that the updates are slower now. It switched to weekly updates and the last chapter was after nine days. I used to always read the new chapter before going to work. Since it switched to weekly, the story time jumps more between chapters. Well it makes sense to skip a few things when the updates are farther between.

It's still an above average novel. It's not a great novel, but it's better than most and I never got tired of reading it.

Next chapter in 6-8 days maybe? Yeah, let's see the King's reaction.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-31, 01:40   Link #43
Breimn

^^
The princess lied a long while ago and said she was raped by MC, remember?
She tought he wasnt a real hero and wanted him to be executed.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-31, 02:02   Link #44
Greenish Growth

Is that how it happened? I've forgotten the details.

I don't recall it being quite as bad as that. Later on the King asked him to help her out after all.
Old 2018-07-31, 03:39   Link #45
becool

^^ the princess is already boinked in latest chapter and head over heals for lukas, cause he jumped over a cliff after her to save her(he wasnt doing it to save her though xd) also her power is manipulating minds(demons and somewhat also people) fucked up power for her seeing how spoiled she is, but helps her uncover her brother plot to kill her(seems her power is probably stronger since she kind directed her affection to heroes towards lukas)
becool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 09:40   Link #46
Greenish Growth

ch183:

Spoiler:
Old 2018-09-07, 13:49   Link #47
wuhugm
Confused Shark

wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-07, 20:22   Link #48
Greenish Growth

He looks cooler in that picture that's for sure.

The dark haired girl is the Amazon and the white haired girl is the sword right?

In the web novel, Lucas is currently meeting Aria's mother and younger sister. Her younger brother (the Lord) tells Lucas that he can't let Aria marry him.

Tags
booze is bad (good), ero sword, fantasy, not teni/tensei, queens harem, skill purchase